Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Navi I am thinking that we are on 114th page on the 3rd day and I guess we will need a new thread by tomorrow. We r faster than jet speed now.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi I am thinking that we are on 114th page on the 3rd day and I guess we will need a new thread by tomorrow. We r faster than jet speed now.

lolzzz, i think we will need a new thread today !! 😆 I don't think it will last for long after today's segment and then tonight's NivRen scene !!! 😳😆

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys going to sleep now will catch you guys soon , lol by the time i come i think we will have a new thread.

cya all soon. goodnight
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

guys going to sleep now will catch you guys soon , lol by the time i come i think we will have a new thread.

cya all soon. goodnight

Good Nite sweetie. C u and sweet dreams
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning/evening girls...
Missed you all... I see after I left yesterday night you girls filled more than 15 pages...

Zarmeen jaan, take care and please be careful..It is winter and this kind of fall hurts a lot... So sweet of your son and hubby to take care of you.
Navz dear, take rest and no need to come to forum if you are not upto it. Health comes first.
Where is Milee???
Rachna, Aashvee, Shova, Payal, Ashly, Mittu, Shana, Ketty....how are you all? Waiting for today's episode?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Missed you all... I see after I left yesterday night you girls filled more than 15 pages...

Zarmeen jaan, take care and please be careful..It is winter and this kind of fall hurts a lot... So sweet of your son and hubby to take care of you.
Navz dear, take rest and no need to come to forum if you are not upto it. Health comes first.
Where is Milee???
Rachna, Aashvee, Shova, Payal, Ashly, Mittu, Shana, Ketty....how are you all? Waiting for today's episode?

Thanks so much Anju for the concern.

Did u check the SBB segment on Nivren. It was so cute. Actually it was the best.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Where is Milee???

Good morning Anju how are you I am fine but see I have to read so many pages oh What will I do Navz be ready with your new thread as it will not last today I think.
Zarmeen what happened is something wrong.
Good morning to all other psychotics waiting for episode

1:00 hr is left>........................
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. Any good news? Oh don't what's in store today? 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

awwww, missed you all too shova !! i'm still unwell, actually i did the most idiotic thing, i wasnt well for the past few days, had a bad cold, so last night because of the episode and NivRen I got late in dressing up for a family get together, so i just took and shower, got dressed and went to the dinner without even drying me hair, and the GT was outdoors, so with my hair wet, and the weather freezing, i actually aggrevated my cold and now i'm running high temp and coughing my head off !!

Navz take care of yourself sweetie. Fever, cold and cough together is worse. I hope you get well soon. ðŸ¤—
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Good morning Anju how are you I am fine but see I have to read so many pages oh What will I do Navz be ready with your new thread as it will not last today I think.
Zarmeen what happened is something wrong.
Good morning to all other psychotics waiting for episode

1:00 hr is left>........................

Nothing much yaar as usual slipped from the stairs and that is quite common with me. So just relaxing and bossing around. Basically having fun.