Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRen😍. And KinHa are also sho cute...😳

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?🤣 Low maintenance, less fuel🤣🤣

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum😳 and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"🤣

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet ho😳

"Na main tumhe kehne nahi doonga, Ha main tumse kehlvakar rahoonga"😍 Viren, why are you such a jaanu😍

They are so cute😳

And Viren is looking oh! so handsome😍 Nivi looks lovely😳
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know the locket that CC bought, I think CC will give it to DD. Why? Because if she gives it to DD and Nivi accidentally wears her locket then DD will think Nivi stole her locket and wants everything and everyone that belongs to DD. The trick will be to get Nivi to wear her locket though. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Oh! Zarmee, did you watch the SBB segment....I wish the whole episode was about NivRen😍. And KinHa are also sho cute...😳

"Shaadi bhi mere ko bike se hi karni chahiye thi?🤣 Low maintenance, less fuel🤣🤣

And Awww, Neha can't help laughing when she has to sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum😳 and so KM sings "tere pairon mein gir ke mar jaye hum"🤣

"Aapne bohut acha gaana gaaya viren ke liye and I love you for this. You have a lovely voice...Awwww, KM, tusi kitne shweet ho😳

They are so cute😳

Yaar dying to c the video. Can u plz send me the link.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Zarmee, pmd you the link jaanu🤗

Hey Asya🤗that's a fantastic prediction jaanu....

So, CC will gift it to DD and tell her S gave it to her....or something....surprise blah blah

And then CC will hide DDs locket.

And how will she get Nivi to wear it????? That's the rub, as you mentioned so correctly. Wish I could read CCs mind...or better still the CTs mind...😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Guys i am back from praying and man how quickly did my prayers get answered?? I prayed we see some nice / cute scenes of nivren and i come on and see sbb segment. OMG i have stoped breathing now and will start breathing when i see the video. I also want the link peoples. cant wait.Embarrassed
KinHa is soo sweet i have allready fallen for them along with Nivren.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
And Shoveeee, my jaanu is baccckkkk🤗 pmd you the link too jaanu. watch and come back soon jaan😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Zarmee, pmd you the link jaanu🤗

Hey Asya🤗that's a fantastic prediction jaanu....

So, CC will gift it to DD and tell her S gave it to her....or something....surprise blah blah

And then CC will hide DDs locket.

And how will she get Nivi to wear it????? That's the rub, as you mentioned so correctly. Wish I could read CCs mind...or better still the CTs mind...😆

yep great prediction but also another thing can happen. CC will give the locket to DD and DD will weare it and sid will think DD stole nivi's locket and will confront DD about it and wola more distance between DD and Nivi as DD will find out sid gifted Nivi the locket ect....
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

And Shoveeee, my jaanu is baccckkkk🤗 pmd you the link too jaanu. watch and come back soon jaan😳

aww thanks sweets for the link. yep i will watch it but i cant promis u i will be alive after watching it sooo bye for now. lolz. I think i will die after watching it. the way u discribed the scene seemed amazing.

Ok runing to watch it now.😃
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Zarmeen, here is the link : http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370763
starts at ~ 9:00 min
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana_83

Zarmeen, here is the link : http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370763
starts at ~ 9:00 min

hey Shana thank u so much for the link.

Yaar such a cute segment. yaar pata nahin kiya kahon but I'm obssessed with this couple.