Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agree with all of you about DD😡

Sometimes I wonder whether DD is capable of really loving anyone other than herself.

She cannot tolerate Nivi getting anything????? Is that it? Why this constant need to compare what she has with what Nivi has?

I think Divya suffers from an overactive superiority compex. She thinks that she is the best, she is gorgeous, smart and can carry herself like bade ghar ki bahu.....i do not think she ever thought that Nivi can also be bade ghar ki bahu....She always thinks she is superior to Nivi and cannot come to terms with the fact that Nivi also has the same powers and status in the Sood house as she.

I am sure DD would be the one to even point out that S does all the work and Viren is just enjoying and does not pull his weight...blah blah...She just wants to be superior to Nivi...all the time.

And she just cannot bear the fact that inspite of Nivi not loving Viren, Viren is so "pagal" about Nivi. While in her case, she thinks she is so "deewani" about S and still S does not care. And now she has gone a step further....where she thinks, sick psycho, well you know what she thnks, even writing it makes me want to shred her to bits...

DD is really self centred to the core and she does not think at all. It's like you show her what you want her to think and she thinks that only...people like this are SO dangerous. Because no matter how much you love them or care for them, when the time comes for them to make a choice, they will not give a damn about them...and DD I think is only capable of loving one person at a time. And she will never stop loving herself. ðŸ˜¡

I can understand how the S fans must be feeling seeing S with DD. Really, no one is bad enough to deserve to be bound to DD. Kya kahe, sab kismat ka khel hai....

Oh! Ketty, am so glad you are not sleeping jaan....hope you stay for some time at least...🤗

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving in😳 she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his hand🤢

It is so funny that even though Sid is the older son ..it was Nivren who stole the thunder of 1st KC...they were sitting first in line and also everyone was liking them and looking at them more than DD...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving in😳 she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his hand🤢

🤣 🤣 🤣 Shova, he doesn't even have to move hand his look is enough. I can watch them romancing without any hesitation if they are alone, but he was doing it in front of room full of people and that was just too much for me. 😆 Arre yaar Nivi is brave, didn't Viren said he married the bravest girl in the world. 😆
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Zarmee😲😲😲 you slipped and fell, Oh! No!!!!!😭 How are you feeling now Jaanu? be careful jaan. I hope that you have not injured yourself. Have you gotten X-rays just in case? 

Take lots and lots of rest. The good thing is that your husband (from what you write about him) seems to be a jaanu like Viren, so he will leave no stone unturned to do your laad and your seva...So, we can be relieved that you are in good hands...😳 OH! but do take care Zarmee, my jaanu and hope you get better very soon.🤗🤗🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Awwwwwwwwwwwww jaani u r tooooooooo sweet.

I did not write any analysis coz as susual I slipped again from stairs so was in bed whole day and was not in a position to write anything. Just got little better and was able to sit and waisay bhi was tired of laying down whole day so came online.

Anyways yaar did'nt have any words for DD and CC anymore. Coz for CC her plan was dumb and only Divya could have fallen for such a dumb plan. But I have to c what S. does and how this is sorted out coz for DD she does get manipulated easily so lets c whether S. is able to maipulate her with his words or not and is able to convince her that he was not the one on terrace and there is nothing between Nivi and S.

OMG zarmeen i didnt know u slipped from the stairs. OMG how r u feeling now. take good care of ur self ok??
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Sometimes I wonder whether DD is capable of really loving anyone other than herself.

She cannot tolerate Nivi getting anything????? Is that it? Why this constant need to compare what she has with what Nivi has?

I think Divya suffers from an overactive superiority compex. She thinks that she is the best, she is gorgeous, smart and can carry herself like bade ghar ki bahu.....i do not think she ever thought that Nivi can also be bade ghar ki bahu....She always thinks she is superior to Nivi and cannot come to terms with the fact that Nivi also has the same powers and status in the Sood house as she.

I am sure DD would be the one to even point out that S does all the work and Viren is just enjoying and does not pull his weight...blah blah...She just wants to be superior to Nivi...all the time.

And she just cannot bear the fact that inspite of Nivi not loving Viren, Viren is so "pagal" about Nivi. While in her case, she thinks she is so "deewani" about S and still S does not care. And now she has gone a step further....where she thinks, sick psycho, well you know what she thnks, even writing it makes me want to shred her to bits...

DD is really self centred to the core and she does not think at all. It's like you show her what you want her to think and she thinks that only...people like this are SO dangerous. Because no matter how much you love them or care for them, when the time comes for them to make a choice, they will not give a damn about them...and DD I think is only capable of loving one person at a time. And she will never stop loving herself. ðŸ˜¡

I can understand how the S fans must be feeling seeing S with DD. Really, no one is bad enough to deserve to be bound to DD. Kya kahe, sab kismat ka khel hai....

Oh! Ketty, am so glad you are not sleeping jaan....hope you stay for some time at least...🤗

oh very well put. could not have said it better or explained better....

you are completely correct. We will have to pray for Sid also now. He will see DD real junoon now and will be sick of it by the time it ends...instead of falling in love ..he will hate her for being bound to her and taking all her nataks.

I wish there was a way we can like a post for than once...I would keep pressing "LIKE" more than million times on everyone's posts.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

🤣 🤣 🤣 Shova, he doesn't even have to move hand his look is enough. I can watch them romancing without any hesitation if they are alone, but he was doing it in front of room full of people and that was just too much for me. 😆 Arre yaar Nivi is brave, didn't Viren said he married the bravest girl in the world. 😆

Shoveee, Ketty🤣🤣 I agree, Viren really has married a brave girl and a strong one...🤣 He gives her zor ka jhatka (and us) just by looking at her....He eats her up with his eyes all the time. She is so strong that she has resisted until now....😆
simran728 thumbnail

OMG zarmeen i didnt know u slipped from the stairs. OMG how r u feeling now. take good care of ur self ok??

oh no zarmeen..sorry to hear about your fall. please take care..and remember Suchi's weekend retreat scene...plz ask your hubby to get you anything you want..do not go to bathroom alone and do not even think of putting your feet down alone..

take care.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you sweetie. There is no word for character like her. And it is true whatever Sid's short comings are he still doesn't deserve a moron like DD. (no offense to anyone).
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shoveee, Ketty🤣🤣 I agree, Viren really has married a brave girl and a strong one...🤣 He gives her zor ka jhatka (and us) just by looking at her....He eats her up with his eyes all the time. She is so strong that she has resisted until now....😆

Ashvuuu and ketty I know brave nivi but we are not brave. I know his looks are just a killer it self. Even when they are alone and romancing i feel like i will just die of blushing😳

As soon as i see a hair of viren i pass out lolz. so nivi is extremly brave in that sence.

ahaaah ashvu what will i do with out ur lovely funny post😭

🤣🤣🤣ur rite ashvuu he does eat nivi up with his eyes, man they r sooo powerfull.

Hey who said she was resisting, i think inside she died a thousand death each time viren took hold of her.