Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

hey everyone...Good morning/evening/night...my jaanus🤗

I have slept only four hours and I feel SO zonky....Zarmee, jaanu, 🤗how do you do it????? 

Let me go and read the back pages...what are you discussing????😳

Hey Aashvee you are back. 😃 Well it is past my bed time but I not feeling sleepy yet. 😆 Still discussing our today's favorite subject DD's dumbness. 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Running away is Divya's way of dealing with problems. This is not the first time she did that. She did that before too, when Sid confessed that he is in love with Nivi (which DD conveniently forgot). She will be at Sharma house only, she is not type of person who goes for walk to clear her mind (we know that part of her body doesn't exist). I also doubt about NT dadi as she is still sick. But I agree with you that Nivi will be utterly broken by this. But now I want her to realize that even though she came to Sood house for Divya's sake, now she has to stay there for Viren's. Like NT dadi said, wajah koi bhi rahi ho per shadi ka fasla Nivi ka tha and she has to fulfill her duties as wife. She cannot break her this relation because of DD.

Totally agree ketty. And as well as thinking about Viren she also has to think for divya's sake cause like i keep on saying divya need to learn how to do her duties herself. From begening everyone be it nivi or HL is helping her through big and small but now nivi has to leave DD so DD can learn for herself and when Nivi is not around she is capable of handling thesituation otherwise DD will never learn. So i wanat Nivi to understand and i think Viren might make her understand well hopefully. But this track is gonna be a big stretch so not all this will be shown soon. First they will show nivi crying and crying and DD getting dumber and more dumb ( not sure how much more dum can she get😕).
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls, you are SO awesome. My analysis, khair woh to time pass hai, lekin your lovely words are making me feel SO wonderful. Girls, you are way too kind and sweet with your compliments. 😳And THANK YOU, my jaanus for saying such lovely things....😳🤗

Sauji, thanks so much jaan🤗 for your lovely words
Shovee, jaanu, you make me feel special all the time🤗
Payal, I'm so touched by your lovely comment. Thanks jaan🤗
Ashley, jaanu, Awwww, that is SO sweet, thanks jaan🤗
Anju, my jaan, you are being too kind to me. Thanks jaanu🤗
Simran, OMG! you are being way too kind to me jaanu. Thanks so much🤗
Simu, thanks so much Jaan, how sweet of you🤗
Zarmee. awww, my jaanu🤗you make me so happy with your lovely words, thanks jaanu🤗

Everyone, again, thanks so much girls, you are SWEETHEARTS to say such wonderful things and this is seriously SUCH a feel good thread, every person is such a JAANU and I love you all🤗🤗

I am gonna miss you all SO much😭

Anyway, Zarmee, where is your analysis Jaanu? Can't find it? And what about Milee? Navi? I was looking forward to their reasoning/povs as well.

And mittusingh, I really liked what you have written🤗

Rachu, loved your idea jaan....Nandu in lead role and Shovee...yay😆 We should also go on the N the B thread😆

Ketty, if you are online, ðŸ¤—, hope you will be here for some more time. I haven't chatted with you in ages

zarmee, where's your speech jaanu? You won two awards na????😆
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

wow Zarmeen ur a sper women but sleep is good for your health so everyone should get proper hours of sleep. 😃

I know jaani but I'm not use to it anymore. And if I do sleep for more than 3 hrs I never look fresh. I'm more tired but there is always a day in a month where I sleep for straight 14 hrs and that covers up my lack of sleep.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I know jaani but I'm not use to it anymore. And if I do sleep for more than 3 hrs I never look fresh. I'm more tired but there is always a day in a month where I sleep for straight 14 hrs and that covers up my lack of sleep.

kool i guess i also am getting use to not sleeping much. I am way addicted to this thread to do anything else now lolz. anyways its good sometimes if i can stay awake for a long time cause in future i will need to like you had to.😃
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. 😆 I will get a nightmare. 😆 Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. 😆 It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. 😳 I am not much of a PDA person I guess.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
friends...i am getting very nervous what will happen tomorrow. I dont want CC to win..plz god ..Nivi will cry again and lose her focus..we will get her to open up..they will stretch this till we pull our hair out.

I am going to continue my "chanting" on this song..to be positive.

duniya mein kitni hain nafratein, 
phir bi dilo mein hai chahtein
mar bi jaye pyaar wale, 
mit bi jaayen yaar wale
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Too much thinking about DD yaar, it's not good idea before going to bed. 😆 I will get a nightmare. 😆 Let's talk about NirRen. In today's episode, did you see when Viren fed her first time and said that this to thank you for doing vrat for me, she had this content look on her face. I have to give it to her, even though she is shy, she didn't run away. 😆 It was even hard to watch for me, I was blushing and if I were at Nivi's place I wouldn't have survive over there. 😳 I am not much of a PDA person I guess.

soo true ketty enough of divya.
I know i was blushing like hell too when viren was feeding her and my heart skiped million beats but nivi was really brave today. so proud of her. you can see slowly her heart is giving inEmbarrassed she now can look into virens eyes and that too without hesitation or a frown. Ketty i think if we were all in her place we would have died as soon as viren moved his hand🤢
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Girls, you are SO awesome. My analysis, khair woh to time pass hai, lekin your lovely words are making me feel SO wonderful. Girls, you are way too kind and sweet with your compliments. 😳And THANK YOU, my jaanus for saying such lovely things....😳🤗

Sauji, thanks so much jaan🤗 for your lovely words
Shovee, jaanu, you make me feel special all the time🤗
Payal, I'm so touched by your lovely comment. Thanks jaan🤗
Ashley, jaanu, Awwww, that is SO sweet, thanks jaan🤗
Anju, my jaan, you are being too kind to me. Thanks jaanu🤗
Simran, OMG! you are being way too kind to me jaanu. Thanks so much🤗
Simu, thanks so much Jaan, how sweet of you🤗
Zarmee. awww, my jaanu🤗you make me so happy with your lovely words, thanks jaanu🤗

Everyone, again, thanks so much girls, you are SWEETHEARTS to say such wonderful things and this is seriously SUCH a feel good thread, every person is such a JAANU and I love you all🤗🤗

I am gonna miss you all SO much😭

Anyway, Zarmee, where is your analysis Jaanu? Can't find it? And what about Milee? Navi? I was looking forward to their reasoning/povs as well.

And mittusingh, I really liked what you have written🤗

Rachu, loved your idea jaan....Nandu in lead role and Shovee...yay😆 We should also go on the N the B thread😆

Ketty, if you are online, ðŸ¤—, hope you will be here for some more time. I haven't chatted with you in ages

zarmee, where's your speech jaanu? You won two awards na????😆

Awwwwwwwwwwwww jaani u r tooooooooo sweet.

I did not write any analysis coz as susual I slipped again from stairs so was in bed whole day and was not in a position to write anything. Just got little better and was able to sit and waisay bhi was tired of laying down whole day so came online.

Anyways yaar did'nt have any words for DD and CC anymore. Coz for CC her plan was dumb and only Divya could have fallen for such a dumb plan. But I have to c what S. does and how this is sorted out coz for DD she does get manipulated easily so lets c whether S. is able to maipulate her with his words or not and is able to convince her that he was not the one on terrace and there is nothing between Nivi and S.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yea esp when he said Chatni wali baat..omg...her F-I-L and Dadaji are all there and she is so embarrassed and at the same time loving it...

did you see Nivi was shocked with DD got up...her eyes were trying to tell her to sit down..if you see that scene she is hoping DD will look at her and she will tell her to sit down..but DD did not.