Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: simran728

ok..after reading all your analysis I have finally watched all the episodes.loved it❤️..i know I am late but what to do...actually its fun bcos i have your comments in my mind when I am watching it..at work I read the forum and then I know how the episode will bee before i watch them.cool..anyway

i wanted to point something out to you'll..

you see every time Nivi goes help DD and rescue her ...like glass incident etc...right??

But today when DD said she is not feeling well and went up to her BD ..Nivi did not go behind her and did not say let me help her ...or talk to her..or let me see why she is behaving this way....nothing.

she did not take DD's responsibility and thats a BIG and good step and change in Nivi in the right direction.....i think Nivi is upset at DD for behaving badly and then whole day staying aloof and now she wants to spoil her KC also bcos of her mood ..and Nivi did not join her..

well i hope nivi does develop a change but i think today maby ( i am probebly wrong ) she was giving divya time to her self to think about things, and also viren also assured her that pea brain would be fixed (lolz) soo i think nivi is kinda trusting viren in this and now also she knows divya is upset so she knows if she goes to her divya will get more annoyed and mad with her so nivi used her brain and left divya on her own.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

I agree simran with you. we all feel our pea brain is not worth all the precious love of nivi. Nivi up till now has given her sooo much, even as a kid dont really remember that well but when sid and nivi were talking about their chilhood memories, sid said sid would climb trees and get apples ( something like that) give that  to nivi but nivi would imidiatly give it to divya and sid would get angry and shout at her which would make nivi cry and dadaji would get angry at sid. Anyways these small gestures from nivi even as such a young age shows her immense love for her sister. We as a kid mabye would just take the apple and eat it ourselves but from that young age she has developed such deep feelings for pea brain that now that nature of her is soo strong that no matter what ever happens or what ever divya does i think nivi will still support her and give her love and everything else. But divya does not hold these deep feelings for nivi, yes she does love nivi but not enough to scarafice anything. so i just dont feel her repenting after finiding out nivi's sacrifice would hold much value, it would have if it was shown divya loved her sister equally as the same as nivi and then after got manupulated by evil games and later repented for her mistakes, then only it would be fine but now i dont think this sister rift and then repenting etc is much good, it is boring i agree.

Lol but simran calm dont darling dont hope she dies in hell, just hope she gets some brain in her empty head than that way she will be tollarable dont u think??  

Shova you have described Nivi's love for Divya perfectly. I still wonder sometimes that how come always Nivi is taking care of Divya's need when Divya is elder sister. You know normally elder one takes care of younger one. But Nivi before marriage also took care of Di's feeling first. One thing about Nivi's affection for Divya always bothered me, that she didn't even think for a second to break all her relations which matters most her for that pea brain DD. That's why when yesterday Viren said that she left all her relations just to make DD's one relation, it shows how much he understands her. But Divya's obsession and dumbness is now crossing limits. Feeling jealousy because you think that your sister is getting more attention is still tolerable but suspecting your own married sister having affair with your husband is just nuts.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys how r u doing and what is happening?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey guys how r u doing and what is happening?

Hey Zarmeen, just discussing DD's behavior and what is going to happen tomorrow. I just hope that we have some more NivRen moments before DD's drama take over the show.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova you have described Nivi's love for Divya perfectly. I still wonder sometimes that how come always Nivi is taking care of Divya's need when Divya is elder sister. You know normally elder one takes care of younger one. But Nivi before marriage also took care of Di's feeling first. One thing about Nivi's affection for Divya always bothered me, that she didn't even think for a second to break all her relations which matters most her for that pea brain DD. That's why when yesterday Viren said that she left all her relations just to make DD's one relation, it shows how much he understands her. But Divya's obsession and dumbness is now crossing limits. Feeling jealousy because you think that your sister is getting more attention is still tolerable but suspecting your own married sister having affair with your husband is just nuts.

"Just nuts" is what she is...i agree ..she does NOT even recognize her husband from the back?? come on how dumb these CT's think we viewers are...I mean ok if they would show only sleeve or some vauge scene....your husband is not standing there and bcos of sherwani you would think its your husband?? OMG...

You know how much PSYCHO THERAPY DD needs??....MAN more than CC, YD, JW and all together..
even CC being master of all wands never doubted her husband..even YD never doubted her husband..

today DD has doubted this..tomorrow she will doubt more..doubt is like a termite...it will kill a relationship ..any relationship and this one is just starting..there is no base here...
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Zarmeen, just discussing DD's behavior and what is going to happen tomorrow. I just hope that we have some more NivRen moments before DD's drama take over the show.

Yaar I don't think so that any performance on bole churiyan is there. yaar honestly after watching today's episode don't know what to say abt DD anymmore. She is not just dumb, she is extreme form of the dumbness. Coz even if she saw pink sherwani yaar there is hell of a difference between S. and Viren from the back. S. has curly hair Viren has straight, even their hair styles don't match. Yaar that means the clothes that S. buys nobody else has the right to buy same thing coz if that person is standing with his gf/wife DD will misunderstand that person to be S. what a looser. As I said I've never liked her character since the beginning. But I was happy for Nivi she is falling in love with Viren and the best part was that their KC never goit ruined. It was just more than perfect for them.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
has DD thought that when all this will come out what will elders in the house think of her??? What respect will Dadaji, YD, VD etc ..everyone NT etc will have left for her..

I mean she will be making major accusations and on 2 people who worlds know best..and this time Viren will not keep quite..she better be ready...

And I feel today Viren was very smart..everyone know he loves Nivi..but today he showed it openly in front of Guests and Family members esp Dadaji how much he loves her...how much they are together for love sake and not a fake marriage..he was with her always...and everyone saw Viren and Nivi behavior...

he knows tomorrow if DD makes any accusations he has already laid the foundation that will create more shock in everyones mind..he is really smart.

Even if she makes claims on Sid privately ..you know how this will hurt him?? He is lose all respect and she will never be able to mend relationship with him...forget about starting a married life..she will have no life...

But then again CT's already know what is going to happen..so lets watch the movie with popcorn tomorrow.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys brilliant analysis as usual. Ashvee, you always make me laugh. Thanks so much🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar I don't think so that any performance on bole churiyan is there. yaar honestly after watching today's episode don't know what to say abt DD anymmore. She is not just dumb, she is extreme form of the dumbness. Coz even if she saw pink sherwani yaar there is hell of a difference between S. and Viren from the back. S. has curly hair Viren has straight, even their hair styles don't match. Yaar that means the clothes that S. buys nobody else has the right to buy same thing coz if that person is standing with his gf/wife DD will misunderstand that person to be S. what a looser. As I said I've never liked her character since the beginning. But I was happy for Nivi she is falling in love with Viren and the best part was that their KC never goit ruined. It was just more than perfect for them.

DD is obsessive about Sid and try to takes care of everything for him and how come she can't recognize him is beyond me. I mean har pink sherwani wala uska pati to nahi ho sakta na. This is just beyond dumbness. When you love someone you can even point that person in biggest crowd and she can't even recognize her so called great love from few feet distance. You are right whatever happened between Nivi and Divya that day, make Nivi think that how can she do that and she totally concentrated on her own things.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yep ketty im also thinking in the same line as you, i also get annoyed at nivi that she loves her sister soo much who isnt even worth her love where she can give up everything even her family just for her pea brain sister. Her sister doesnt even see her love and yet nivi is still loving her unconditionally. It just shows us what a beautiful heart nivi has but divya😡. I would have no problem if divya saw her sisters love, appreciated it and also loved her the same. I just dont understand what type of sister she is. I think HL just made divya extremly blind and dumb. You see if u do everything for someone they wont learn anything , same thing happned with divya, so thats why i hope nivi leaves her alone to learn for herself.