Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

I can keep the whole thing as it is but without DivSid the whole scene has come out great ! I haven't edited out VD, YD, BP, just DivSid and that too as much as I can without messing the scene !! But if you still want the whole thing, it is not a problem !!

No no no, please keep DIvSid out. Sorry Anju I am being a baby but I can't tolerate Divya in that scene. And it is such cute scene.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Hey Reena welcome to NivRen thread don't worry about Divya. I am thinking in a positive way Chanchal is actually a boon in disguise to all of them and doing the right thing to make all of them understand what are their qualities and what are their mistakes.

First Nivi: She showed Nivi the other side of Sid and told her earlier her don't trust anyone but herself during family confrontation and now she is helping her to get close to her husband.

Sid: Because of her evilness he getting the lesson what are the consequences of keeping quite when you need to speak up. As his quiteness only costs him loosing Nivi and get married to Divya so he is still to learn how to speak up when it is required.

Divya: She will learn big lesson (Only CC could teach him) what love, trust means and how to hold on your love and what are her responsibilities and she will leave her selfcenteredness. She will show her mirror.

Viren: She is actually helping him to get his love and make Nivi closer to him.

Next lessons don't know 

Hey Rach, where were you dear. I just said the same thing about CC. CC is somehow helping them without realizing. 😆 If it wouldn't have been for CC, Nivi would have married Sid and after marriage if Sid wouldn't stand up for her, she couldn't have done much so whatever happened it was better for Nivi. Now also she is just clearing their path. 😆
xaviara thumbnail
Girls I'm waiting, please decide so I can put the scene on rendering !! 😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Rach, where were you dear. I just said the same thing about CC. CC is somehow helping them without realizing. 😆 If it wouldn't have been for CC, Nivi would have married Sid and after marriage if Sid wouldn't stand up for her, she couldn't have done much so whatever happened it was better for Nivi. Now also she is just clearing their path. 😆

agree with you guys. i also belive CC is helping them out with out knowing but just the fact that she hurts them in the process just makes me mad that why i sad cc is there to ruin it. But its sooo funny how her evil plans are helping nivren and divya and sid getting close.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls I'm waiting, please decide so I can put the scene on rendering !! 😆

i agree with ketty just edit out div and sid and keep all of them and that way the scene will be nicer to watch.😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey ketty I was sleeping jaanu so what happen today very less discussions are going on no one is there kya
gmann2010 thumbnail

Hey ketty I was sleeping jaanu so what happen today very less discussions are going on no one is there kya

Arre yaar I think some are still in Nivren Land and few are bummed out about DD today, especially me. 😆 I didn't like that article gave us a such a big hope of that song and we are not going to get it. Is there still a possibility that song will be in show tomorrow? Want some happy moments before DD's drama starts in full swing. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova dear don't worry about CC. Matter of fact she is playing a cupid for NivRen, of course unknowingly but she was the reason NivRen got married. 😆 Think about it from the beginning whatever she did it always brought them together and when it comes to NivRen her all plans fails miserably. She tried so hard to throw Nivi out twice. First time when she did, she ended up accepting Nivi as her DIL infront of everyone and the second time when she tried she didn't only lose her facade in front of Viren but ended up curing Dadaji. 😆 God works in mysterious way sweetie. 😊

lolz i agree god does work in mysterious ways. CC is fully gonna regret that she was ever evil cause insted of the good minded people like VD, dadi,nivi,viren,sid helping dadaji get better it was none other then CC who helped him and also dug her own grave. i think when she sees all her plan fail she would have wished she was good that way all she would have done is nothing and things would have gotten worse. but now thanks to her everything is working well for Nivren.😃
xaviara thumbnail
So what is it gonna be girls ?? Which one do i render ? with DivSid or without ?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

hey rachu missed you. hope u had good sleep, dream about nivren rite???

I am still in my dream state and constantly watching the scenes over and over again when i am ment to be reading all the posts i missed lolz. ok will get back to my work now😃