Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Shova... How are you feeling? Happy Birthday dear..It is still Tuesday here. Hope you had a great time.

Awwww thanks anju. lol i am ahead of you guys in time, at my place its wednesday but its great cause it means i get to have my birthday twice. yesterday i celebrated with family and today since its still tuesday there for u guys then i can celbreate with u all now. lolz. yep had a great time but was missing everyone and missed out on soo much discussions.
by the way i see u are using the siggy i made😃 thanks darling for using it, u dont know how happy i became when i saw you were using it, at least all my hard work payed off.
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for Sid for having got stuck with an idiotic wife. He was going to have a girl who was the best in the world and now ended up with the worst. I understand that he did some mistakes in life, but this punishment is like life time imprisonment😔 . Eventhough they may later show that Divya has improved, it will be very hard me to beleive in any goodness in her since she has been a pain right from the beginning of CCBM. She always wants to be superior to Nivi and now frowns up every Nivren happiness. I hope CCBM makes her disappear somewhere permenantly. Sid will have a better life being single than with this phsycho.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kolv

I really feel bad for Sid for having got stuck with an idiotic wife. He was going to have a girl who was the best in the world and now ended up with the worst. I understand that he did some mistakes in life, but this punishment is like life time imprisonment😔 . Eventhough they may later show that Divya has improved, it will be very hard me to beleive in any goodness in her since she has been a pain right from the beginning of CCBM. She always wants to be superior to Nivi and now frowns up every Nivren happiness. I hope CCBM makes her disappear somewhere permenantly. Sid will have a better life being single than with this phsycho.

wow i think i also missed out on saying hi to you. i am shova by the way.
lol i liked what u wrote about divya disappearing somewhere permenatly.  i agree with what u said but u know for some wird reason i kinda liked how sid was falling for divya. loook that por dude now desrves some happiness and if his happiness  lies with divya then i a happy too. but yep i agree even to me divya is such a pain and i hope she improves or go knows what i will do to her allready dumb brain. lolz..
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: qse6

Hiiii🤗I dont think me and you have met before. I am shova nice to see you here. Yep agree this week is turning out to be our luck week, everything is going perfectly and i hope it does for the rest of this week.

Hey Shova, this is Payal. Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to be here (in the Nivren dreamland) as well!!
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Shova, this is Payal. Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to be here (in the Nivren dreamland) as well!!

Also, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday this year!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

hello payal(nice name) nice to meet you. lolz yep isnt it wonderful to be in this nivren thered, but warning being here, there is a high level of u getting fully addictive and also of u becoming a full time pagal and psyco over nivren like all of us here. lolz. but i am sure u dont mind that cause its great to have the nivren disease. so a big welcome from my side to this wonderful thread of nivren.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Also, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday this year!!

aww thanks darlz🤗 i am getting soo many wishes today😃  from such lovely guys like u all that this birthday is turning out to be the greatest😊.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Girls what will they show tomorrow and article said that Viren will pull disappearing act but I think Divya took inspiration and start pulling disappearing act😉. Arrey bhai she can't go away rather she will be in her mayaka complaining Hemlata so go and get her. Chanchal Rani you don't know what are you playing with stop your acts before it too late.

Girls earlier Chanchal was after money she wanted property by any means and even asked Viren to do something else property will be in Sid's name. But after Viren married Nivi she seems to forget money too and her sole focus is Nivi now. I mean she knows how much close Nivi is to dadaji she can use her and bring viren closer to dada sahib and get his share but she doesn't want this. This lady to remove dadaji hands from Nivi forehead but forgot POA is in the name of Sid and what if tomorrow Sid upsurp all the property and show them gate of the house. I know Sid will never do it as he is good at heart but how can woman like Chanchal trust her Nephew in this regard that she is not worrying now whether his son get his share or not.
Scintillating thumbnail
hello payal(nice name) nice to meet you. lolz yep isnt it wonderful to be in this nivren thered, but warning being here, there is a high level of u getting fully addictive and also of u becoming a full time pagal and psyco over nivren like all of us here. lolz. but i am sure u dont mind that cause its great to have the nivren disease. so a big welcome from my side to this wonderful thread of nivren. Shova, thanks for warning me but I think it is too late, I already am a full-time pagal & psyco over Nivren, in fact, have been for a while now 😉. Refer to my introductory post on page-40 of this thread. And it's my pagalpan that has drawn me here to you guys in the first place...
xaviara thumbnail
anyone there ? i need help !!