Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

ok.. lol I give in...
My hands are twitching.. so I am going go for it. But just simple retreat not like heavy duty ones lasting through out the weekend.. but enough to go in our dream land fully : )

Happy holidays guyz ..
this for anju specially

You are a sweetheart..Thanks so much and yes you made my holidays....I will be going over all NiVren videos posted by Navz and reading your retreats..😃
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di's i'm very sad i need your support i'm badly hurt😭
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MewPrincess

OMG what happened
is everything ok?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Goodmorning everyone. I know everyone must be well after the awsome episode we had today.

Ok i have alot of post to read starting from yesterdays and today so will be back after sometime.

But before i dissapear i just wanna say a big thanks to Anju dear for convincing suchi for writing her retreat. I am sooo happy now thanks suchi for doing this, i always look forward to reading you wonderful scenes. OMG I think i will just die of happiness now. First we get a wonderful episode which i have allready watched over god knows how many times and then i come and see that suchi will start writing yepyyyyyy soo happy.

God i just didnt come for one day and allready i am behind 62 pages can you imagin that. You guys go at the speed of light. We are proving to everyone more and more how psyco we are ove Nivren that in lessthen 2 days this thread is on pg 82. welldone guys keep on discussing and after i come back i cant wait to read everyones analysis. Ok i will go and read 62 pages which i missed.cya

Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

OMG what happened
is everything ok?

di in bb4 forum i really got in a fight i was one of SS fans and i opened an AT many ppl joined it but some ppl started fighting and saying we are wrong they drove us friends apart and left me all alone read this 

then my friends said we are suppoting ST not any xyz person (Sam)

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

OMG what happned dear, i hope everything if fine. Dont cry my darling we are here to help and everything will be fine. yep we will support you just tell us what happned cause now im worried about you.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

You are a sweetheart..Thanks so much and yes you made my holidays....I will be going over all NiVren videos posted by Navz and reading your retreats..😃

Wow!! A holiday retreat from Suchi today!! This week sure is turning out to be a marvelous one...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

di in bb4 forum i really got in a fight i was one of SS fans and i opened an AT many ppl joined it but some ppl started fighting and saying we are wrong they drove us friends apart and left me all alone read this 

then my friends said we are suppoting ST not any xyz person (Sam)

Awww dont worry darling these little fights and missunderstanding happen. But who said you are alone we are here with you naa. we are always with you and will never leave you. So just forget all this and dont let this thing upset you and just sick with us and i promise i will try my best to make you happy. Now smile oki😃?
Paramore thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

OMG what happned dear, i hope everything if fine. Dont cry my darling we are here to help and everything will be fine. yep we will support you just tell us what happned cause now im worried about you.

awwwwwww di thanks *hugs* i need you guys right now i don't know why on earth i left CCBM forum for those bb4 idiots you guys are much better and caring i'm sorry i was less online here😭
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Goodmorning everyone. I know everyone must be well after the awsome episode we had today.

Ok i have alot of post to read starting from yesterdays and today so will be back after sometime.

But before i dissapear i just wanna say a big thanks to Anju dear for convincing suchi for writing her retreat. I am sooo happy now thanks suchi for doing this, i always look forward to reading you wonderful scenes. OMG I think i will just die of happiness now. First we get a wonderful episode which i have allready watched over god knows how many times and then i come and see that suchi will start writing yepyyyyyy soo happy.

God i just didnt come for one day and allready i am behind 62 pages can you imagin that. You guys go at the speed of light. We are proving to everyone more and more how psyco we are ove Nivren that in lessthen 2 days this thread is on pg 82. welldone guys keep on discussing and after i come back i cant wait to read everyones analysis. Ok i will go and read 62 pages which i missed.cya

Hey Shova sweetie, how r u? We were really hyper yesterday, NivRen was amazing yesterday and today. I hope this trend continues even with whole DD drama. I just wish that whatever CC tries to hurt Nivi, ends up bring NivRen more closer.