Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity - Page 48

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

heyy zarmeen, i missed you all too ! I couldn't sleep last night after my net crashed because I was thinking about all of you last night as I knew you all were discussing the epi and I wanted to be there with all of you ! My net is thankfully much better and hopefully it stays that way !! It is a temporary connection, so I can be online without any problem till my new net is installed !!

I agree with you, I don't see this whole thing with Divya leaving the house to go down smoothly unless they really plan on showing the post KC rituals function and want all the four leads to be happy and dancing !! And if this is not the case then for sure CC will make Sid and Viren wear their original Sherwani's and then Sid would have explaining to do which won't be easy because he hates being argued with ! Remember how he could never stand for Nivi to argue with him !! If he could not tolerate Nivi questioning him, then Divys is a different matter all together !! And if Sid storms out in anger after his confrontation with Sid, everything is gonna go on Nivi's head !! Which might go to her head anyways even if Sid manofy's her !! CC will just poison her mind again saying how Nivi covets everything Divya and Sid has for herself and Viren !! And she was behind the exchange of Sherwani's because she wanted Viren to have the pink one ! And with Nivi already trying to exchange sari's earlier that day, Divya will believe her and this would only increase the rift even more !! 😕

Navi honestly i don't mind the rift track as it will give Nivi a break from Divya and Nivren will get a chance to come closer and another thing is that I don't think so rift track would last that long as if the rift happens Nivi will not be happy and Viren cant see her sad will definitely do something abt it to end the track. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyy Guyzz hu r u all ?

Gyuzz plzz ans me 1 ques . d pics whch we saw of NivRen feeding 2 each other , looking each other thru channi in tose pics Viren was wearing same Brown Jacket .Isn'it ? So my ques is tht Is this pics were only for release just as a pose or they r stills frm d episode ? becozz  As far as i m guessing rituals of seeing thru channi n all will b when performed at tht time Viren will b wearing shearwani .m i rght ? toh tht means we will nt b getting d scene where niVren r feeding 2 each other like they showed in pic or looking each other thru channi .😭

Moni, I think those pics were just for media,becaue they could not release the pics of Sid and Viren in their sherwani's so they showed them when they wee in their casual attire ! But i really think we will get the same sort of a scene with Viren in sherwani when NivRen open their fast !! And since Neha said it herself that Viren fasted for her that means she would find out or realize on her own that Viren fatsed for her too so i'm sure she is gonna feed him herself and open his fast, just like he would feed her to open her fast !! 😳 So think positive !! *hugs*
zarmeeno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyy Guyzz hu r u all ?

Gyuzz plzz ans me 1 ques . d pics whch we saw of NivRen feeding 2 each other , looking each other thru channi in tose pics Viren was wearing same Brown Jacket .Isn'it ? So my ques is tht Is this pics were only for release just as a pose or they r stills frm d episode ? becozz  As far as i m guessing rituals of seeing thru channi n all will b when performed at tht time Viren will b wearing shearwani .m i rght ? toh tht means we will nt b getting d scene where niVren r feeding 2 each other like they showed in pic or looking each other thru channi .😭

Yaar I dont think so that it will be shown coz now the guys r getting ready and I guess the reason it was not shown coz of the sherwani confusion so we'll have to wait and c what happens tonite.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suchitra_1

Ok guyzzz I am back
so here is the list that I have collected so far...

1. Suchitra
  2. Ketty
  3. Rachana
  4. Sauji/tamushi
  5. Zarmeen
  6. MAHII
  7. Ashi
  8. Payal
  9. Anju
Forgive me about the order.. we are all in the same level heheeh

the numbers are just for counting

I am sure millie and navzz will join soon but I want them to say it first before i add

And

oh yeah

"GASP" at Anamikaa yaar , you are not with us : ( : (

kahe?

p.s. oh yeah those who are not in the list... feel free to list yourselves heeh I will add you once you write up on teh thread.

I want to know how many we are cause, seriously , do you see how fast our threads fill up so I was thinking.. how is this possible, we have to be in huge numbers : )

so my personal survey ehhe

Suchi pls add me in the list, my name is Sneha ðŸ˜³
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi honestly i don't mind the rift track as it will give Nivi a break from Divya and Nivren will get a chance to come closer and another thing is that I don't think so rift track would last that long as if the rift happens Nivi will not be happy and Viren cant see her sad will definitely do something abt it to end the track.

I don't mind the rift either, it is more of a blessing in disguise, and knowing Nivi's and Divya's characters, this rift shouldn't last long !! I just wonder if CC plan backfiring will lead to Sid-Nivi coming out later in the week ?
xaviara thumbnail

1. Suchitra
  2. Ketty
  3. Rachana
  4. Sauji/tamushi
  5. Zarmeen
  6. MAHII
  7. Ashi
  8. Payal
  9. Anju
  10. Navz
Forgive me about the order.. we are all in the same level heheeh

the numbers are just for counting

I am sure millie and navzz will join soon but I want them to say it first before i add

And

oh yeah

"GASP" at Anamikaa yaar , you are not with us : ( : (

kahe?

p.s. oh yeah those who are not in the list... feel free to list yourselves heeh I will add you once you write up on teh thread.

I want to know how many we are cause, seriously , do you see how fast our threads fill up so I was thinking.. how is this possible, we have to be in huge numbers : )

so my personal survey ehhe

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Navz I can understand why are you worried about the precap. If I am not wrong from the precap I can see that Viren is wearing pink sherwani and Nivi is standing with him (from the outfit in the precap it looks like that). So I can guess that atleast there will not be any misunderstanding between NivRen. I'm happy for that😊 And about DD, I don't know in different occasions she had reacted differently (split-personality-disorders😆). Therefore we cannot predict about her. We have to wait and watch. And about again exchanging the sherwanis, possible CC is evil anyway. But we can be sure atleast NiVRen is out of danger.😉

zarmeeno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

I don't mind the rift either, it is more of a blessing in disguise, and knowing Nivi's and Divya's characters, this rift shouldn't last long !! I just wonder if CC plan backfiring will lead to Sid-Nivi coming out later in the week ?

I think it's abt time that Divya should know the truth abt S. and Nivi coz she is showing too  much attitude to Nivi and she really needs to show the reality.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi honestly i don't mind the rift track as it will give Nivi a break from Divya and Nivren will get a chance to come closer and another thing is that I don't think so rift track would last that long as if the rift happens Nivi will not be happy and Viren cant see her sad will definitely do something abt it to end the track.

Navz in that case ya, you are right again Nivi will be blamed for everything. DD will misunderstand for sure. Poor Nivi will cry again thats really sad. But its good for her and Viren. As Zarmeen said that Nivi will have to leave DD-Sid on their own. Thats good for both the couples. At the end I am sure that CC's plan is working and sister rift is created, but then Nivi has more time to think for Viren and ignore DD's matter. In this way I'm seeing that NivRen communication is getting better day by day. Thats really important to build their faithful relation.
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana_83

@Navz I can understand why are you worried about the precap. If I am not wrong from the precap I can see that Viren is wearing pink sherwani and Nivi is standing with him (from the outfit in the precap it looks like that). So I can guess that atleast there will not be any misunderstanding between NivRen. I'm happy for that😊 And about DD, I don't know in different occasions she had reacted differently (split-personality-disorders😆). Therefore we cannot predict about her. We have to wait and watch. And about again exchanging the sherwanis, possible CC is evil anyway. But we can be sure atleast NiVRen is out of danger.😉

Sweetyie, I'm not really worried for NivRen, I know they trust each other, so there will not be a problem between them, but i don't want their KC to be ruined because of Divya and Sid !! Also more then the sherwani's the RK pendant is worrying me, because Sherwani's fiasco was for sister's rift and the RK pendant is supposedly for misunderstanding between NivRen !! But hopefully NivRen's communication will make sure that CC's plan backfires again !!