NivRen-Till eternity - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by savera2007

Which episode can I see this in?!?

I think it was in 16/17/18 Nov 2010.
Here u sweetee : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSebHSS6T3s&feature=related
Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago
Goodmorning/evening girls how r we all today?? OMG i left you guys on pg 15 and noe we are on pg 57😲 wow u guys have talked soo much and i missed out in all the discussions so sad. Anyways im sorry i couldnt come online cause as u know it was my birthday so was busy the whole day, now the guest went and i ran to watch the epi OMG it was sooooooo good i think i died a thousand deaths today. Ok i will comback  soon as i have to read everyoes posts and see what you guys have talked about. See u soon and hopefully some one is online now lolz.
Originally posted by qse6

Goodmorning/evening girls how r we all today?? OMG i left you guys on pg 15 and noe we are on pg 57😲 wow u guys have talked soo much and i missed out in all the discussions so sad. Anyways im sorry i couldnt come online cause as u know it was my birthday so was busy the whole day, now the guest went and i ran to watch the epi OMG it was sooooooo good i think i died a thousand deaths today. Ok i will comback  soon as i have to read everyoes posts and see what you guys have talked about. See u soon and hopefully some one is online now lolz.
Hey welcome back sweetie. We missed u yesterday. So how was us Bday
Hey Suchi... Add me in ... 😊 Prathi....
Edited by prajee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by qse6

Welcome back dear.🤗 So how did u celebrate your birthday?
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey welcome back sweetie. We missed u yesterday. So how was us Bday
🤗Zarmeen i missed you guys too. thanks, my bday was great but i was kinda sad cause i couldnt see the episode but i finally saw it now and i loved it.  OMG so what u guys tallking about now i missed soooo much discussion. Can i join in the discussion ?? what did i miss??
Originally posted by shana_83

Welcome back dear.🤗 So how did u celebrate your birthday?
Thanks sannu🤗🤗. we had a little party with my friends and family and i had a great time but missed u guys alot.
Originally posted by shana_83

I think it was in 16/17/18 Nov 2010.

Thx for teh reply but I wanted the link to the part in the the kulprohits Bhavishvani is showed :)
@Zarmeen - welcome and thanks! Can't wait for ur acceptance speech. Yes, Kinshuk is doing marvelous job consistently. So far I love his roles in both Bidaai and ccbm, for me Ranvir is still more closer to heart,and also he was also naughty and flirty in Bidaai but there were less scenes there.

@Rach - fabulous ideas , I want purohit's words to be true again and cc's plan should fall flat on ground again due to Viren.

@Anju - KarwachoW*H explanation was awesome dear, now I know it fully.

@ashly,simran,shova,ketty,mahi,siham,Payal,Mittu,Aashi and all - good to see all back.yupp it amazing epi.hope  todays epi lives upto the expectations now.
Originally posted by savera2007

Thx for teh reply but I wanted the link to the part in the the kulprohits Bhavishvani is showed :)

It's her imagination hon, it is not shown in anty ccbm epis