Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Its ok Mahi loved to see you here and ok we will wait for your analysis for the episode tomorrow and also be ready with New thread I will say same to Navz too as I don't think this thread will last long as even 24 hrs are not gone and already 50 pages are finished. I think day after tomorrow you/Navz will have to make a new thread

Well the one thing I can say about today's episode is that I would have actually liked to see Viren in the cream colored sherwani but I guess pink will suit him as well. As for Chancal, she is just a horrible woman without boundaries. All she wants is to inflict pain on Nivi which is also her indirectly inflicting pain on her own son... who by the way has a past history being suicidal (but is still perfect). This is why Divya leaves her saas to go back to her mayka but she is so dumb. She should ask questions first and inquire before jumping to conclusions but this girl. Day by day she is getting more illogical and more dumb. And who knows if this thread finishes, if so, then so be it πŸ˜Š
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...what an action pact episode..Boom Boom boom...ek ke baad ek scene... eaving CC & DD obviously....I read through the threafds and I love all you people who shared their analysis... personally for me after I have seen the episodes...the discussion is what makes it more effective.... 

Viren has created a whole new level of being Romantic...  I don't know how many times i have sighed through the scenes.... and Nivi who looks more radiant day by day...is it my imagination or does it feel like slowly she is comign into life??? THey look sooooo good together... I did see a post goign addign the names to the Nivren maniacs... PLEASE ADD MY NAME: MYTHRI!!!!

Although I am a little worried about tomorrow.... but right nwo I just want to end on a happy note  and only imagien the sparks that flew between Nivi and Viren today!!!!
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Mahi how r u. Not fair yaar don't get to c u that often on forum anymore.

Ha di, don't worry you will see me on the forum more now as I said on facebook. Plus you have me on facebook if anything! πŸ˜Š
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Zarmeen till today her plans are successful till they are near its end and at the last moments when Jaal thinks they are going to get success in their plan at that time Viren does some dhamaka and their plan fails completely so till now CC plan has just started and rift is building and suspicion is raising but before relation of sister will completely broke down Viren will again do some dhamaka and CC plan will backfires on her. In a way it is good for NivRen else our Divyavrata behan wouldn't have come close to our patnivrata patiπŸ˜‰.

And again Rach if u c with the main confrontation between Soods and Sharmas again jaal r lucky coz despite knowing the truth S. has never told that to anybody. So for me she is just plain lucky rite now. And yes I do agree with u that in the end all their plan fails coz of Viren like the wedding thingy is also. She had vowed that no matter wht she will never let Nivedita become the Bahu of Sood and her own son took the vow in front of the whole family that no matter what Nivedita will become the bahu of Sood family and her own son went and married her and she could not do anything and that's what I'm hoping for the sister rift track that Viren will come to the rescue also coz he knows Nivi is upset coz of all this and as we know he can't see nivi upset so he will definitely do something abt it.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mittusingh

wow...what an action pact episode..Boom Boom boom...ek ke baad ek scene... eaving CC & DD obviously....I read through the threafds and I love all you people who shared their analysis... personally for me after I have seen the episodes...the discussion is what makes it more effective.... 

Viren has created a whole new level of being Romantic...  I don't know how many times i have sighed through the scenes.... and Nivi who looks more radiant day by day...is it my imagination or does it feel like slowly she is comign into life??? THey look sooooo good together... I did see a post goign addign the names to the Nivren maniacs... PLEASE ADD MY NAME: MYTHRI!!!!

Although I am a little worried about tomorrow.... but right nwo I just want to end on a happy note  and only imagien the sparks that flew between Nivi and Viren today!!!!

hey Mythri: How r u doing? And as afar as today's episode is concerned I think all of us have watched the episode like 100 times already and still not gettig enuf of it and no doubt Nivi was looking really very pretty in the red sarreee
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

I think Rach your story makes perfect sense. Now we know why JAAL sent their only son away and kept him away for this long. I think that's why CC was telling JW on wedding confrontation day to pack him and send him away because he still carries their bad luck with him. πŸ˜†
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

hey Mythri: How r u doing? And as afar as today's episode is concerned I think all of us have watched the episode like 100 times already and still not gettig enuf of it and no doubt Nivi was looking really very pretty in the red sarreee

Hi Zarmeen.... I am good....had lots of work so came back home late!! So just have to watch the scenes again and adore the hottest pair!!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Suchi, please add my name too as one of the NiVren maniac

7) Anju
anjubala thumbnail
Aashvee dear and Zarmeen jaan - loved your analysis... Aashvee you really bring in the comic part inyour analysis which is such a big relief to us maniacs. Zarmeen, you write so well and now daily you have to give your analysis..

Mahi jaan..how are you? We have been missing you so much.

Welcome Payal to our NiVren paagalkhana..

anjubala thumbnail
Cannot wait for the "Bole chudiyan" song sequence....There are no segments for this song so waiting anxiously. I guess DD will get doubts and think that it is Sid with Nivi and will run to her house and Nivi will see that from the terrace. And she will try to stop her or will tell Viren about sherwani and then they will tell Sid...
I think this will backfire so CC will use Radha-Kishan chain as her trump card. She will ask Viren to give that to Nivi and Nivi will be shocked to see it. If this happens I am sure Nivi will tell Viren about the locket being given to her by Sid too..
I do not want any dhamaka tomorrow...Still want to enjoy the beautiful chemistry between the two.