Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Welcome Taman to our maniac world of Nivren. Ofcouse u can join in. Whoever is Nivren fan can always join in. My name is Zarmeen and once again welcome to the forum again

thanks yaar for the welcome, i am Ayesha,  so what are u all talking about here?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taman07

thanks yaar for the welcome, i am Ayesha,  so what are u all talking about here?

Hi Ayesha. Nothing much yaar as usual Nivren and especially today's episode. It was simply amazing. Just cant get over it. Still dreaming abt Nivren.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Hey Milee; Anju, Sauji and Asshvee loved ur analysis.

Milee I have to agree with u over here regardig Nivi's heart not in sync with er mind coz in her heart she has started liking Viren but her mind ins not ready to accept it. And as she said to Viren kay mein apany dil ki baat kabhi keh hee nahin payi. Something big has to happen for er to confess her love for Viren. So  just like Viren we r dying to c that moment but I know there is still time in that.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What awesome analyses today...for an absolutely awesome episode!!!!😳 Shovee, jaanu, where are you my jaanu?πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Milee, Anju, Rachu, Ketty, Zarmee, Sauji, absolutely terrific analyses girls....Wow!!!! First we have an amazing episode and then such wonderful analyses to read through and relive every moment a million times. Thanks allπŸ€—

Navi, thanks for the uploads and I wish I could read your analysis too...😳

Sneha, I know, I was thinking about the hug too, but I loved the almost hug as well where Viren takes Nivi in his arms (was so exciting) I don;t know what will happen to me when they show a real hug.😍

Ayesha, welcome to Nivren maniaπŸ˜†

Sorry if I have missed out anyone. All the posts and discussions were awesome and i'm so unhappy to have missed out on everything.
.ayesha. thumbnail
@Zarmeen  yeah yaar , i think that today epi just made my day!!!! vrien is nice hubby  and sweet!!!!
  yes i can't help just watching it again again!!! 

.ayesha. thumbnail
@aashvee.raheja  thanks for the welcome yaar 
 yeah i really like what u all say , it makes more interesting yaar  . 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Here comes my ashvee with one of her fantastic analysis I loved it completely and I was laughing continuously while reading your analysis jaanu you are too good

Zarmeen I loved your analysis too finally everyone here gave their thoughts today

Ayesha welcome in NivRen psychotics den at your own risk as you are liable to get NivRen Psychosis soon in this thread.
.ayesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Here comes my ashvee with one of her fantastic analysis I loved it completely and I was laughing continuously while reading your analysis jaanu you are too good

Zarmeen I loved your analysis too finally everyone here gave their thoughts today

Ayesha welcome in NivRen psychotics den at your own risk as you are liable to get NivRen Psychosis soon in this thread.

i  think that i can do that yaar , anything for vrien yaar . he is the cutest one i seen yet and because of him i join the forum yaar 
  so whatever u call it 
  and thanks for the welcome yaar 
zarmeeno thumbnail
The best part abt Aashvee analysis is that she brings a comic factor which always brings a smile on our face no matter how serious is the episode. Hats off to u Aashvee. Where is ketty's analysis. How did I miss that. can any1 plz tell me which page.

Navi thank u so much for uploading the scene. Love u jaani. But jaani still waiting for ur detailed analysis as u know we always love it.

Rach I totally agree with u and Milee that no matter what Viren will and can never hurt Nivi. In his obssessiveness he might hurt himself but never Nivi so other people watch out for our Viren. He is there and will always be there to protect her.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

As you wish ayesha Mera kaam tha warn karna but now you want to be the part of psychotics then you are most welcome and yes Viren has its own charm which no one can resist,

Zarmeen It may be on 43 page not sure about it but sweety Nive got another name Divyavrata Behan (ketty) and yep we are still waiting Navz biggest analysis and agree with you that Viren can hurt himself but not his darling wifey