Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Payal. And, by the way, I am a huge fan of your weekend retreats!! Really helped me survive this weekend for sure.

Welcome Payal ... Thanks for liking Them..! I see that you click the like button and thank you again for that : )

Welcome again! and join our pagalpan
hehe
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee wonderful analysis. I loved the way you have described the whole chand chupa badal mein scene. I was blushing troughout reading your POV.  😳

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

But I have to say that nivi is not really blushing .. the type of blushing that one does cause they are in love ..

but here its just.. she is embarassed in a cute sort of way ...
Hats off to neha to show two emotions perfectly.

If you look at her dealing with Sid before when she was in love you can see  the difference as how she used to blush when he was around, Oh when she starts falling for viren..

MY GOD how beautiful that would be , when she will be all shy and blushing..

Suchi, I know yaar. This blushing is like how do I express, if something happens to you the first time did you get it. May be not, you see for her Sid was love (first love)and blushing in love is complete different(for me it is though, they both loved each other and it is done). But here its her husband she does not even have love for him except respect for him and the way he holds her hand and makes her smile, she genuinely feels all those in her heart and it shows in her face a simple embarrased kind of blushing.
Let me tell you something, when I first got engaged before leaving my husband just held my hand (Whenever I see Viren doing that I am completely lost in my own world because even after so many years whenever my husband helds my hand,  my heart races, I feel butterflies in stomach, my knees go weak)I just didn't blush but it was visible in my face, I was embarrsed at the same time while feeling all those weird feeling I did not know.
The same thing goes for Nivi, its her husband he has every right on her but at the same time her mind is not sync with her heart which is in a hurry to give away those rights to him. I hope you all understood what I am trying to say. See my usage of words are not that good like you and Navi specially.πŸ˜†
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Payal... Welcome !!!! 😊
gmann2010 thumbnail
I am only writing about Nivren in my analysis, it's not that others weren't good but I just show those scenes once and rest of the time I FF them.

But just wanted to mention one thing that I liked VD today for giving importance to Nivi that she deserves and also blasting Sid and reminding him what his duties are. And I see that Sid has realized his mistake too, but evil witch won't let him have his khushi for sure.

Ok back to Nivren now. What can I say about our 100% Divrata bahen, she was upset that Di didn't understand her and she doesn't get why Di was upset. (forget about that DD (Devil's Daughter) for while and concentrate on your problems😑). As soon as she says ahh, her 100% patnivrata pati was right there to comfort her (I am starting to suspect him that he might be stalking her, how come he is there always right on time). We all know Viren has a direct connection with Nivi's heart, he knew exactly why his patni was not happy, so sweetly he tells her that bhahi is lucky to have sister like her. Then he smartly divert his wife when she asked him to taste pakoda. (I thought that Viren's fast must be over by now as he already seen his chand, no? 😳) Then comes VD and DD, ek nahi per do do kabab mein hadiya. When DD asked him about Sid and the way he said mein to bhag ke aa gaya, i couldn't stop laughing.  πŸ˜†

I loved puja scene today. CT have done a good job, with it. Nivi was looking radiant in Red saree, no wonder Viren can't take his eyes off her. The song played during puja was nice too and oh Nivi stealing glances to see Viren (finally Nivi's Viren radar is on. Hallelujah), Viren was smiling constantly looking at his wife. so cute. He looked like a kid when he got caught and came out with joined hand. Oh that DD's face when that Aunty said Nivi is lucky, why she can't be happy for her sister. (don't want to talk about that back to Nivren) I loved Viren's answer, I didn't marry to left her alone. (ha ha we all know you have to be where Nivi is, why don't you know who is stalking Nivi that is a million dollar question)

I won't go much in song sequence as i don't have words to describe it, but NivRen were rocking in that scene, Nivi is all shy and Viren is all naughty. I just can't get enough of the Diya scene, finally we can see Nivi not pulling away quickly. When he took her hands in his, she was all shy and looking around to see if anyone one else is watching, the way she said chup to Viren was really cute. Oh the pefect dream sequence, here we see real Neha in Nivi flirty and bubbly. I was laughing so hard when Viren thought YD was Nivi and the way he kissed YD, watching her face was priceless. He was all embarrased and thinking that he was about to get caught, simply amazing. 🀣

BR scene, Whatever can be said about this one less. Again mirror scene, I was expecting something like that, but both looked really cute together.  I loved the way Nivi now a days handling her darling husband. He was so happy when Nivi said ok let me see your sherwani, this is the first time she chosen him over others, and he knows that it's just a start. Next sentence of Nivi just floored him, she wanted to see him in sherwani when she watches Chand, oye hoye, Viren ki to nikal padi. And he didn't lose a opportunity to show his wife how majanu he is in her pyaar. Smile that brought on Nivi's face might have removed all his past troubles. He was extremely happy.  And I was too. 😳
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!

I totaly get you, because that's how I feel too.Welcome dear.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milee1014

Suchi, I know yaar. This blushing is like how do I express, if something happens to you the first time did you get it. May be not, you see for her Sid was love (first love)and blushing in love is complete different(for me it is though, they both loved each other and it is done). But here its her husband she does not even have love for him except respect for him and the way he holds her hand and makes her smile, she genuinely feels all those in her heart and it shows in her face a simple embarrased kind of blushing.
Let me tell you something, when I first got engaged before leaving my husband just held my hand (Whenever I see Viren doing that I am completely lost in my own world because even after so many years whenever my husband helds my hand,  my heart races, I feel butterflies in stomach, my knees go weak)I just didn't blush but it was visible in my face, I was embarrsed at the same time while feeling all those weird feeling I did not know.
The same thing goes for Nivi, its her husband he has every right on her but at the same time her mind is not sync with her heart which is in a hurry to give away those rights to him. I hope you all understood what I am trying to say. See my usage of words are not that good like you and Navi specially.πŸ˜†

Are nahi yaar I get you completely...

yeah is not head over heels about him ... but she soon will be and those expressions will be WORTH Watching!!!!!!

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

I think you both are saying the same thing but in a different manner !! Nivi is falling for her hubby, but since she doesn't realize it yet, her blushing is not full on, it is more guarded that is why it looks more like an embarressed smile then a blush, but it is blushing which Nivi may not understand and realize yet, but if you notice Viren knew the difference and was over the moon !! Because more then her reciprocating his feelings, he was happy because she was genuinely was making an effort and that is what he has been wanting and hoping for !! For her to understand him and his love !! 😳
😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
heyy Gals hu r u all ? gd eveng / morning . I know must b in NivRen's dreamland . same here . lol .Wht a mindblowing n so romantic episode full of NivRen as each n ever scene had NivRen . awosome

So true guyazz .NivRen were so adorable 2dy n GUYzzz yupieee tht diya scene where Nivi's hand gets burnt n our hotiee hero Viren kisses her hand was nt a dream of Viren .He actually kissed her hand .OMgg wht a romntic song picturised on NivRen yaaar . 

n Wht 2 say abt Kinshuk yaarr ? He was as usual superbb n so natural in Romantic scenes becoz he is King of romance like i said in my other post whch is totally dedicated 2 my handsome hotiee hero KINSHUK .lovvv him yaar .He beated Salman khan also

Neha was lookng 2 pretty n rest of work was done by Kinshuk's presence onscrren . m i rght guyzz ?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anju amazing analysis yaar, I totally agree with you on DD. But today I just want forget DD and CC both, for today I am pretending they don't exist. πŸ˜†