Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity - Page 32

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suchitra_1

Oh yeah and he actually kissed her today heheheeh

for the first time and she was soooooo totally OK WITH IT!!! I mean she was afraid that no one else noticed it thats all..

Oh Come on Viren take a hint lol

I knowww Suchi !! I was like wow Nivi !!! Where is all that annoyance gone ?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ lolz !!! She didn't mind it a bit that he kissed her, she was just afraid someone might have seen him kiss her !!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
How adorable are they ? And during that diya scene, had Nivi's finger not burnt they would have kept staring into each other's eyes !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suchitra_1

But I have to say that nivi is not really blushing .. the type of blushing that one does cause they are in love ..

but here its just.. she is embarassed in a cute sort of way ...
Hats off to neha to show two emotions perfectly.

If you look at her dealing with Sid before when she was in love you can see  the difference as how she used to blush when he was around, Oh when she starts falling for viren..

MY GOD how beautiful that would be , when she will be all shy and blushing..

I agree Suchi !! What we saw tonight from Nivi's end was a try to be the wife Viren wants her to be, because like she said when she was praying earlier in friday epi, she respects Viren and wants his happiness and she knows that he wants her to make an effort ! So tonight what we saw was Nivi trying to get used to Viren's actions, affection, love and attention ๐Ÿ˜Š
xaviara thumbnail
@ rach:  it is gonna take another another hour or so to edit , upload and post !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow Sauji what a awesome analysis sweety loved you and thanks for the complement

Anju I know CC is not maa but she does show some traits of caring maa as she knew he was also fasting (use woh pata hota hai jo usse nahi pata hona chahiye or woh nahi pata jo usse pata hona chahiye) so I don't think ke wo Jante bhujte Viren ki life ya mind ke saath koi risk legi so its not the case

But I am really angry with 3 persons๐Ÿ˜ก NAVZ, MILLIE AND ANJU FOR NOT GIVING LONG-LONG ANALYSIS OF TODAY'S EPISODE GIRLS AAJ TO JITNE LOG LAMBI ANALYSIS DE UTNA ACCHA HAI

Ashvee is missing from the scene, Today I want analysis from Zarmeen, ketty, shova too

Rachu, itna gussa teek nahi hai, dusron ka kuch nahi jayega apna chain khojayega๐Ÿ˜‰. I just wrote a big big analysis. See I am good girl, I just watched it twice and wrote an analysis takhi mein peacefully watch teh episode for number of times.๐Ÿ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh by the way i think chanchal is gorgeous ... she is looking FABBB.. I hope she turns nice. It would be soo nice to see her in a nice expression rather than the bellatix mode lol
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!

Welcome to our NiVren heaven... Hope you will start posting and discussing with all of us.
Suchi- thumbnail
ROFL Excruciating : ) welcome
whats your name?
Suchi- thumbnail
Oh yeah guyz ,... Who else feels I am back to my normal mode and away from my sulking mode lol

ok anywayz did you all notice that Nivi dances really well

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Payal. And, by the way, I am a huge fan of your weekend retreats!! Really helped me survive this weekend for sure.