Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
rach you can't be angry with moi sweetie ! i'm editing the scenes !!! πŸ˜† Let me finish that first and then the long analysis !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw guyz did you notice how nivi always keeps on saying
Viren
viren
viren viren

I mean mauka milthay hi uska naam lethi hai..

Lol I do that with my husband. Everytime I am on and on about his name. my friends think I am like soo crazy about him .. that I have to include him in every single sentence, him being there or not
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

rach you can't be angry with moi sweetie ! i'm editing the scenes !!! πŸ˜† Let me finish that first and then the long analysis !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

YAY wow ok ok I am not angry (Kitni der mein upload ho jayenge) and phir jaldi se apna analysis dena ok.
Suchi- thumbnail
Oh yeah and he actually kissed her today heheheeh

for the first time and she was soooooo totally OK WITH IT!!! I mean she was afraid that no one else noticed it thats all..

Oh Come on Viren take a hint lol
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I feel bad for divya actually, She is just hopelessly in love and her mom really spoilt her : (

Even i felt bad for her today.......... she was seeing viren's madness for nivi.........and there she was waiting desperately for her husband..............
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry girls, I had some phone calls to make so just got back. Here are my thoughts about today's episode. What a mindblowing episode it is. our sweet innocent Nivi is starting to understand apna pagal aur dewaana pati aur uska pyaar.😳

1. It started with Nivi thinking about what her sister had said, poor girl she did everything for her sister and Divya is hell bent on misunderstanding her sacrifice thinking that Nivi is here to take away her happiness her love Sid. That is the reason our elders tell us not to make any decisions or talk harshly when you are angry, jealous because you will repent those words someday (and I am sure that day will come soon for Divya when she will repent each and every word she said to Nivi)
2. While thinking about her sister, Nivi burnt her hand and here comes her hero and takes her hand and blows on it. It was such a sweet gesture but Nivi is not at all in the mood for anything and she just pulls her hand away. Viren understood her mood and wanted to change it so with all his flirty style says were you thinking about me and said ahhah(jaisay ki apney pati kay intezaar mein aahein barrahi thi style) Nivi still in not mood for mazak masti just looks away and he knows what is bothering her but still asks her what is it? and she refuses to tell him (Here we can see, she does not want to trouble him either. that is the main reason she did not tell him when he asked) But when Viren himself said that are you thinking about what bhabhi said then Nivi was ok to talk to him (because she felt he is worrying about her)then he assures her saying don't worry about bhabhi's words she will be fine soon, and tells she left all her relations just to make one relation and her sister is so lucky to have Nivi in life. And then he shifts into mazak mode and asks that she is making pakora, Nivi asks him to taste but he doesn't and gives her an excuse of eaten a lot for lunch (But for a second Nivi realised something is going on, and tomorrow when she comes to know that he was fasting. She will be petrified with his intensity of lover for her)
3.Here comes Divya and Vandana. Divya asks him of Sid when he replies he has lot of work maybe still at the office. Both Nivi adn Vandana were sad for Divya. (Oh Divya you are so lucky to have so many people loving you)
4.Pooja scene: Divya is still upset with Nivi and poor Nivi is worried about her sister. But Nivi was looking so beautiful and I have to say all the other ladies, Divya, YD, Chanchal were looking beautiful too but our Nivi is looking like a chaand (That is the reason Viren always calls her chaand, and she was looking like a full moon so bright, so sparkling)And what do we see, here again the Evil Psycho witch calls out for Divya(you know girls she is doing this to make sure Nivi will feel disheartened and at the same time right now she needs to be in the good books of Divya) and Vandana saw that and calls Nivi to sit and here again we feel Divya's jealousy. (Doesn't Divya feel happy for her sister that atleast there is somebody in this house who respects her and treats her good, but oh I forgot what I said, she completely became blind in Sid's Love) and teh pooja starts.
5. Nivi felt the presence of her husband and looks at him and he was so happy that his wife felt his presence and waves his hand at her (Did you all notice Nivi is slowly feeling his presence, that means the connection heart to heart is being made)and our sweet Nivi blushes. Divya is so sad that Sid is not here. and we see Nivi keeps on glancing at him and I am sure might be thinking I cannot change him ever, and he has full on smile on his face. Every one start doing pooja, when it comes to Nivi's time look at how she looks at Viren while doing pooja as if to say that its my trust & respect from my heart that I am doing this pooja for you, and he is so into her that he felt her hearts calling and looks at her with such a big smile. And the elderly lady saw Viren and calls him out, the look on YD & CC was as if they will kill him for humiliating them, Divya was jealous, Vandana was very happy atleast one of her son knows the importance of wife and his duties and she knows how much Viren loves Nivi and she is happy for them both.
Oh even the auties know our Viren is 100% Patnivrata Pati and they said the same. I liked Viren's dialogue here "I did not marry her leave her alone". Brillaint Viren, please telling this to your wife and in no time she will fall for you.
6.Sid-Vandana scene: Poor Sid is so much into his work he completely forgot that his wife sent him flowers to remind him to come home quickly.But I liked how Vandana gave him good lesson and told him not to sulk in the past but move on and atleast this time make sure an innocent heart doesn't break because of him.πŸ‘ He promises his mom that he will be there (I have to say here, poor guy was not even thining about his past he is just too much into work, he needs to learn to give sometime to his wife).
7.Sid-Nivi: Oh girls when I saw Nandu I remembered Rachu, Shova, Ketty,Aashvee. you girls please go and help him poor guy is handling so much of work in Sood house, that is the reason he is so slim and trimπŸ˜†
and he gives phone to Nivi and when Sid hear choti didi, he felt little sad for a second but composed and asks her about mom and then asks her about the gift. Nivi was so happy listening to this, that Sid is moving on and atleast making an effort to move on with her sister. She tells him to bring Diamonds(Arey yaar Divya is too much expensive to maintian)He says thankyou and Nivi is all happy for her sister.
8.Dance sequence: Wow!!! what a beautiful way to start it. Viren pulling her behind the screen and she all blushing, leaves him to run outside. His chaand is always hiding inbetween people.πŸ˜† I really liked how Viren was looking at Nivi while thinking about Chaand in his mind, and our Nivi understood his feelings and his chaal and hiding behind the crowds. Poor Divya was waiting for Sid, and I have to say CT's did a wonderful job including Divya-Sid in the sequence. The way Sid was remembering his responsibility.
Yaar Viren ki Chaand bahut chupthi hai yaar, poor guy was running behind her and she is hiding behind all the crowd. I really liked how CT's started showing the connection between NivRen's heart and mind. It is not sudden and it is not forgotten, it is slow just like how the chaand from New moon to full moon increases and when its Full Moon you will see bright in the sky with such beauty and sparkle you will forget everything in its serene beauty. I am sure ki their relation and their connection increase the same way and when it reaches the height there is no coming back and they will be lost in their serene beauty of love for each other.
Sorry, completely lost there. So comes the diya scene oh it was just perfect. The way she goes to put diya in the water and he comes and joins her and their shadow together is shown in the water the way he looks at her and she all blushing, They both bend to protect their light(it shows the significance they are in this together) and when she gets hurt, he all worried takes her hand and blows on it and she blushed for a second and then in an instance felt her responsibility that their are guest around they cannot romance in public, she reminds him of that and he understood that is teh reason he started dreaming about her because in his dream noone can come inbetween him and his chaand. Oh how I liked the dream sequence (hats off to Kinshuk & Neha for a brilliant performanceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)and at the end he was holding his dadi's hand, she was all confused, Vandana knew he was dreaming and laughed at him and he could not do anything but kiss his grandma and was thinking to himself(samaljah Viren kya karnein jarata)The girls dancing and here comes Sid, oh Divya was so happy looking at him.(I have to just say one thing to Divya, becareful girl you are spoiling your own life. You sister gave you a happy life in a golden plate but if your mind has those disgusting thoughts it will be ruined)
9. Sid-Divya scene:They had such a cute little moment and I liked how Sid said from now on I am not going anywhere Divya. And here comes teh Evil witch to spoil the moment. Iski toh 😑 ussey kisiki kushi nahi dekha ja sakta. And sends Sid away and plans how to handle her son. Because she knows him too well, she can manipulate Sid but Viren she cannot.
10.NivREn: It was such a beautiful scene, for me its better than the dream because it was a reality and Nivi today made Viren's day for choosing him over the guests and telling him that I will see you only after chaand comes out.(In other words she will wait for her rajkumar to come to her after the moon comes out😳) And he understood what she meant and for him one order from her is enough she will bring even the moon down for her and that's what he said. "meri rajkumari chandramukhi" that's it you will see your sapnon ka rajkumar only after the moon comes out. (See what did I say, the connection between the hearts are slowly building up.She understood what he wants to listen so, she told him the same)😳
11. Enter teh Evil Witch and taunts him about being all lovey dovey infront of the guests. Oh how surprising she realised her son is fasting ? Did you all notice the look on Viren when CC was all those dialogues about dressing up and his behaviour. (I don't know  but I have a feeling that he will realise its all his mom's plan of ruining everything for Nivi when the truth comes out tomorrow about sherwani's. Nivi is too naive to realise but he will) And he said that he cares for his evil parents too (girls now tell me how can this guy with full of love for everyone be a psycho, he is nothing but love personified)
Precap: So we all understood how the Evil Psycho Witch the Chanchal's brain works. she made sure she told everyone that pink is for Sid. she switched the sherwani and sent both NivRen to the terrace where they are visible to everybody. Divya seeing them thinks its Sid who is there with Nivi and breaks the hell loose.
My prediction or what my heart is saying: Tomorrow when Divya see this she will run away to her mayka, and here Nivi seeing Viren in that sherwani will tell him all about it, maybe they both will tell Sid to go and manofy Divya, after seeing Sid in cream sherwani and the diamond gift he brought her she will be happy and back home and the saga continues. (maybe I am thinking too much but there won't be a big dhamaka until later. In all this if Viren uses his brain and realises his mom's chaal I will be more than happy)
Sorry for a long post, now your comments. 
Suchi- thumbnail
awesome miliee!!!
: )
Suchi- thumbnail
But I have to say that nivi is not really blushing .. the type of blushing that one does cause they are in love ..

but here its just.. she is embarassed in a cute sort of way ...
Hats off to neha to show two emotions perfectly.

If you look at her dealing with Sid before when she was in love you can see  the difference as how she used to blush when he was around, Oh when she starts falling for viren..

MY GOD how beautiful that would be , when she will be all shy and blushing..
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

I am still not able to see.... And see nobody is helping me... YOu all have seen it and discussing and I am just reading...

Anju, did you watch the episode yet. We did give you links it did not work or what.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OK, finally I give in to Rachna's demand and I do not want to upset her more specially after such a wonderful and meaningful and romantic episode. So, here are my thoughts.
Before I start let me say that today's was one of the best episode of CCBM (after Sid-Nivi communication and NiVren wedding fiasco) and best KarvaChauth celebrations which are going to continue tomorrow too.

1) Nivi-Viren Kitchen scene - Our Nivi is all sad and remembering what DD said to her in the morning during Sargi eating time. She is all teary and wondering "how can her Di think that way that of all people she will be after di's happiness?" She is not able to find answer to her question and in her lost condition burns her finger while making delicious pakodas. What a dutiful D-I-L and sister... DD, shame on you. You are madly in love but that does not mean that you blame your sister. Go and talk to your husband and confront him, not Nivi. It is your husband who is paying attention to Nivi and not vice-a-versa. You have very conveniently forgotten that Sid-Nivi are best friends and now jija-saali, B-I-L and S-I-L (in total 3 relations). Anyways, Viren comes running into the kitchen hearing his wife scream in pain.. and without thinking and inhibitions hold her hand and tries to cool it down and fix it and Nivi takes away her hand saying "kuch nahin thora jal gaya". Viren sees her sadness but tries to cheer her up and again flirts. But we all know it is not flirt, he is in love and cannot see his wife in that condition. I liked how he said "Aah" nikal gayi and if you look Nivi's sadness disappears for a moment and has tiny smile but then again she is sad. And Viren finally asks her what the problem is and knows her very well. He knows why she is upset and the minute he says about Divya, Nivi opens up and asks him "Why Viren, Why di did this?" Here, our old Viren Nivi are back who were good friends and shared everything and were able to read each other's mind and were able to communicae with their eyes.  I love this open, full of trust communication. Hope CTs keep this going between them. And Viren takes hold of her and turns her towards him and shows his trust on her "Mein jaanta hun"... Oh man, yes he knows everything and he has realized that even Nivi loved Sid but for sake of her di's happiness she gave away all the relations and became his wife. I am so happy that their are no secrets between them as far as Nivi and her past love life is concerned. And so truly he says that Divya is so lucky to have you as a sister and she will be fine soon. Very conveniently avoids tasting pakodas. Viren you do not need any excuse to be with your wife. It is your right and you need no permission from anybody.
Then comes kabab mein haddi and I hated Divya's face here - full of jealousy seeing Viren there with his wife and Viren enjoyed teasing her "Mein to bhaag aaya"...Divya, mind you.. Viren is noticing all your actions and reactions so better not do anything stupid else you will hear it from him.

2) Pooja scene - Nivi is looking so beautiful and just like a chand. Divya still has the gloomy face. I want to smack CC here for favoring Divya more than her D-I-L . Now doesn't Divya see this that Nivi's MIL is favoring her more than Nivi. So same applies to her too - "Tum is ghar mein aayi aur sabka pyaar liya including Nivi's MIL's". And now when VD favors Nivi, she is all red with anger.. She does not like anybody favoring Nivi????
Our lovable Viren is hiding and looking at his chaand and Nivi feels him close by and turns in that direction where her gut tells her that Viren is there. And she looks at him and Virenwaves Hi and she is like "what are you doing here?" Divya again jealous. Pooja starts and Nivi steals glances at her chand. The way the arti was shown for Nivi is beautiful, full of meaning. NiVren are looking at each other while doing pooja. This is symbolic as Viren has kept fast too so he did pooja alongwith his wife. Nivi has realized today what Viren is and how much he loves her that is why she was not able to control herself from seeing him. In dono ki pooja safal hogi jaroor. And then our cute Viren is caught. But he handles the situation so well and like a little kid comes out from his hiding place and gives appropriate answer to the lady "agar mujhe isse chorna hi hota to isse shaadi kyon karta". Hats off to you patnivrata pati. And CC/YD/DD are embarrased and jealous. VD is genuinely happy for Nivi and Viren. Oh man, this guy knows what to say and when to say. They both complement each other to the core.

OK. girls let me go and watch the 3rd scene and I will be back. Wait for me but post your comments for this one.