NivRen-Till eternity - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Girls help me out !!

How do you wnat me to upload the scenes ? Separately ? Or All the NivRen scenes of today in one scene ??

Originally posted by sharma.nat

True anju even I think that but other point after knowing his son's condition how can CC even think of taking Nivi out of his life and playing games to hurt Nivi which can lead to problem in her son's mind causing doubts. If she actually knew this then she would not dare to do something which could be harmful to his son's mental condition and would have send him somewhere to work behind him (like YD did with Sid before confrontation day) rather she is indirectly involving him in her plan so that he can see in front of his eyes what wrong is going to happen.

Rachna jaan, yeh CC hai.. maa nahin. For her, she is the most important person and she cares less for anybody else be it Viren too... She only loves money, power and I think she likes JW too (not love)...So Viren to bahut dur ki baat hai.
Awesome Analysis Rach,

I love the clarity in ur writing. If writing is indication of person's personality, then I think you are very clear and honest person ( in hindi - Sulajha hua insaan).

Ok, time for Part 2:

Both dd and Nivi looked cute, though both could borrow some smiling from Viren, it will be good for both of them!😆

CC is usual self favoring dd and ignoring nivi and Vandana coming to Nivi's rescue(I soo don't Vandana to turn -ve ever)

I loved how they showed Viren's entry in the shadow of Nivi and vice versa.And Nivi gave look which seemed like "tum nahin Sudharoge" to viren😆 and Viren was like "hi" 😳

I loved the song they sang during the katha and puja, specially nivren part. And so loved Nivi glancing at Viren with a hint of smile on her face during whole katha and puja.

Chand hai ChoW*H ka aaya
Suhagan Karwa sajaya II2II
Chand mein piya nazar aaya II2II  here they showed Nivi and Viren glancing at each other.

Chand hai ChoW*H ka aaya
Suhagan Karwa sajaya II2II

sari jhilmil sitaron jadi                    Nivi was shown
chanda pujan ko jodi khadi           
dhar toote ne jal ke kabhi               Nivi was stealing a look at Viren  
umra pati ki ho lambi badi             Viren was shown smiling

Chand mein piya nazar aayaII2II

Chand hai ChoW*H ka aaya
Suhagan Karwa sajayaII2II
Chand mein piya nazar aaya

Now Viren ki chori pakdi gayi, Viren is very Hajirjawab and Nivi embarassed(cute) and Divya jealous (as usual), cc and yd irritated 😆

Now major applauding moment for Vandana how she made Sid look at reality and warned him get his act straight before it's too late, I wanted MIL just like her for both of my daughters when they get married(which is like at least 20 years away).I like this after-marriage-Sid and he is learning quickly how to behave except for few hiccups here and there (like munh dikhayee) , if only CC and fate(like today of all people Nivi had to take his call) had kept out, evrything would be honkey-dory😡.

this is it for now my sweethearts and fellow loonies/deewanis 😆😳.

Originally posted by suchitra_1

OK guyzz I have now declared...
Titanic  Theme Song to be the "the Song of NivRen"

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!
YAY😳
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls help me out !!

How do you wnat me to upload the scenes ? Separately ? Or All the NivRen scenes of today in one scene ??

Navz, whatever is easy and faster for you...
But I would not mind having all of them together as one so that I can keep playing just this one and not loading other scenes.. 😆 Thanks hun for doing this.

Girls help me out !!

all in one scene would be awesome
cause we can like be in the dream land for a loooong time hehehe rather htan you know clicking and waking up and then again clicking lol and going back to dream again

Oh i am falling in love with NivREN all over again!

THey better not ruin my mood

Girls help me out !!

All NivRen scenes in one scene jaan😉😆
Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, whatever is easy and faster for you...
But I would not mind having all of them together as one so that I can keep playing just this one and not loading other scenes.. 😆 Thanks hun for doing this.

Navz I too don't mind having all together, but sweetie just do whatever is easier for you.
Originally posted by suchitra_1

OK guyzz I have now declared...
Titanic  Theme Song to be the "the Song of NivRen"

as in Their Song.

Who ever agrees with me
say
YAY!
YAY

Girls help me out !!

If it's not asking too much, can you make it one scene🤗, so that I can drool continuously without interruption🤣