NivRen-Till eternity - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Girls I am waiting for long analysis koi to long analysis do Millie, Anju, Navz kya baat hai abhi tak koi accha sa maze daar lamba sa analysis report nahi aayi
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls I am waiting for long analysis koi to long analysis do Millie, Anju, Navz kya baat hai abhi tak koi accha sa maze daar lamba sa analysis report nahi aayi

I think all are still watching it as we can't get enough of it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Rachna, I have not seen the episode yet... I just read that page 29 has all the links.. Let me run and I will be back with my long analysis...
Ok, Rach for you I have paused my nonstop watching session to give analysis, and the length of the analysis depends upon how long I keep myself away from resuming it again.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

first part:

It was expected that Nivi will be upset with dd's behaviour last epi, what was unexpected that cts showed nivren communicating as before marriage.I love the Viren came running when Nivi burnt her fingers.Good to see that Viren's observing powers are back and he saw through nivi that she was upset and also figured what could be bothering her. I so love this understanding between them, also how easily Nivi told him her thought as he was her best friend. this reminded me of their before marrige scenes.And also right now he is the only one with whom she can share, and she did it so easily.their camaraderie is easy and nice. Also how nicely he distracted her by his usual naughty self. She is so comfortable with him that she even asked him to taste it which he smartly handled to hide his fasting for her.I so want to see when Nivi comes to know of his fasting. I want it ddlj way (stomps feetπŸ˜†). And man he doesn't leave any chance to flirt with herπŸ˜†, and I don't mind that a bit, in fact I love it😳.  DD and Vandana had to come - kabab mein haddi and whole mood turned serious again😑. btw I loved how Viren said main to aa gaya bhaag keπŸ˜†, hai my baby is shoo cute.

This is it for now Rach, I need to go back to watchingπŸ˜† otherwise my situation will be like bin pani ke machchli type🀣

OMG... am still in my NivRen dreamland... what an episode..... Amazing...πŸ˜›
couldnt flick my eyes for a second.... and the dream sequence was perfect.... 😊
finally long wait for monday came worthy....
am still smiling all alone though the show ended long back.... 😳

And about the precap... i think CC's plan will be backfired again as we saw in the SP article it was mentioned like even DivSid will share a cute moment and i dont think it would be a dream seq...
i guess the precap is just to keep us glued to the show... Anyways we, NivRen pagalkhana girls are already glued to the show πŸ˜ƒ

you girs had already filled so many pages and am yet to read all your posts...:)
Thanks Rach for this beautiful thread... the title is so perfect... 😊

I think the articles, the segments are all jumbled up. If the shots we saw of NivREn were only for photos in star plus, the segment showed Viren and Nivi playing with the channi ( i mean Viren was moving it around in different directions) and the voice over said KC mein Viren and Nivi ke beech kaafi mazak masti hone wali hai. So when will all this happen and y was that playing with the channi shot if it was not a part of the show.... Really confused nwo. But am sure there wont be much of drama tomorrow. Hopefully the bole chudiyaan too will be telecast tomorrow.... waiting for that now...
awesome epi today...fully enjoyed all of it after a long time
Oh meri pyaari Sauji kya analysis kiya hai tune wow Now my turn mai bhi thora anaysis kar deti huin

First scene NivRen:
Wow Nivi was looking so cute even in her tense mood thinking about her obsession Divya rani. She burned her hand and Viren came to save her here few things are observed
    Viren understand Nivi inside out and know what kind of person she is, why she is upset and want to see her happy at any cost. (If he has actually Protect Nivi from evil psychosis I don't mind as he will save her at every moment.) He resumed his earlier avtar as a person who knows how to handle a person with little seriousness, understanding and naughtiness.
  1. Nivi is so naive and innocent and she actually trust Viren fully to tell him each and everything that bothering her.

Then came VD and DD in the scene how much DD was upset to know Viren is here but Sid hasn't arrived yet causing tension for both VD and Nivi.

Pooja scene CC is so mean she called DD but did I told you I love VD now days as she called out for NIVI to sit too she is so loving for Nivi.
All ladies were sitting and Viren too take part while hiding behind the pillar. He was looking at Nivi while pooja and really idolising her and Nivi too passing the glances to Viren during whole pooja signifies she also started adoring her husband and their relation is for eternity. The stanza when Nivi went to go pooja was absolutely going to them
Chand ki pooja karne jodI khadi (both of them are praying to moon as both kept fast)
wow and the way he comes out from his hiding place was mindblowing like 4 yr old kid was caught stealing something only person that was actually happy was VD at the point. 100% PATNIVRATA PATI.

VD took the wonderful step to remind Sid about his responsibility of Son and I like Sid too as he started feeling the importance of Divya and genuienly wanted to give her gift (but I wish DD could understand this). Our Sweet Nandu Bandu got the important role of attending his Sid baba callπŸ˜‰ but had to give to Nivi with heavy heart didn't you notice he himself wanted to talk with SidπŸ˜‰

Then the best part the song and dream (Millie observation was absolutely correct here and I was enjoying it thorougly) Nivi was looking so cute in stanza where she was all happy and I can see the future her teasing and Viren shying awayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. He was so cute when he realized it was a dream sequence. He is a adorable child.

DD and Sid scene was ok but spoiled by evil witch and she was so angry at her son who is her wife bhagat but madam even your husband is your bhagat na so your son is going to have some traits of your husband tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Then Viren took Nivi to their room (Most wanted scene) here Nivi showed she is also started to realize his importance. Mirror scene again and not to mention both were looking mindblwong. When Nivi preffered him over Guest and asked him to show his shervani he immiditely like a kid got his favorite chocolate ready to open the Shervani. Nivi stoped him as she wanted to see him in shervani after seeing the scene (Though it was a grave mistake as its wrong shervani) but still the way she said it made Viren so happy that he was top of world at that time and kneel down in front of her calling her chandramukhi (This reminded me of movie chandramukhi (Bhool bhuliya hindi) that it might not go that way where girl believes her dadi stories and become justice queen who wants to give justice to person because she believed that his husband is responsible for his love's condition. I think he may not go by the theory thinking Nivi is surrounded by evil and he has to protect her always.) Then Nivi went out

Next CC-Viren scene. Though I hate CC but I liked atleast she understand her this much and can show some concerns even false one. The way Viren handled her was awesome but must say she is very clever blackmailed him emotionally. Ahh she knows only emotional blackmailing work on her son nothing else as he do love and care his parents. CC has now become expert in swapping first she swapped jodies (not exactly but did in a way) and then shervani. She should get best swapping expert award.

Precap: I think the scene between NivRen will go in DDLJ way as they both are alone on the roof doing their pooja and rituals of KC as they were alone in wedding too so showing they will handle all the problems themselves and set the new heights of their love and sacrifice for each other. The complete family was below them DD was jealous I don't think she will confront them but leave from there to be called by family. I don't want Viren going back to Sid to give his sherwani which he took by mistake after coming to know its his as it will increase the suspicion in DD mind only. Sid should wear the shervani CC gave him so that DD can come to know it was sherwani swapping.

Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
Girls, like a fool I am smiling.. Meri haalat to kharab kar di hai aaj ke episode ne.
Thanks Sauji, Navz, Ketty, Zarmeen and Milee for posting the YT links...
Rachna, I am not in a position right now to post a long analysis.. I am in dreamland and replaying the scenes in my mind and heart. BTW, wonderful analysis from you.

One thing that i want to bring out here is - Viren's dialogue to his mom "Mera mood abhi bahut achha hai, aur phir kahin..." and CC immediately says "Haan haan mujhe pata hai.."  Girls I do not want to spoil your mood but just wanted to bring this dialogue to your attention.. After the obsessive/psychotic article about Viren, we all dissect each and every move of his so thought this sentence is relly imp. Looks like CC knows his condition or mood fluctuation etc???? What do you think
@Sauji nice analysis. Waiting for you to finish it. πŸ˜Š

@Rach nice going girl. I also want DDLJ KC for Nivren that will be so cute. Today I am in utopian Nivren dreamland and I am suffering from severe Nivren psychosis. I am not sure when I will get back to normal. πŸ˜‰  Loved all scenes and dialogues of Nivren today. I is so good to see that Nivi started reciprocating though in a small way but i will take it. πŸ˜Š I loved what you said about puja, I really loved Nivi the way she was looking at Viren while doing puja. I liked today's episode not only because it was romantic but it has all what we wanted to see from such a long time, meaningful communication and Nivi's care for her husband. I can't wait to see her face when she finds out about Viren's fast.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago