Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ashred12

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???πŸ˜†

🀣 our poor Dadi was dumbfounded πŸ€£ .......... i really liked that expression of hers..... it was the first time that i loved her........
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful episode!!!! I really hope Nivi continues to let down her guard and let herself feel the love that she has for Viren.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. πŸ˜” Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. πŸ˜­

Have patience sweetie, hopefully she will find out tomorrow !! I just hope Divya doesn't spoil the KC for everyone !! Especially NivRen !! But I don't think she will, because if she goes to the terrace, won't she know that its Viren in the pink Sherwani and not Sid ?? That means she goes to her mayka without telling anyone πŸ˜• But that is not like her, she is the confronting sort !!

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

Yeah even i was thinking the same. Where are those scenes. Were they only posing for the photographs ?

Yep I think those photos were just for publicity because they could not show Sid and Viren in their shwerwani's or the twist would have been out so they took all those pics in their normal attire !!

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar what an episode. So cute and amazing. And madam Nivi was enjoying every bit of Viren's attention and flirtiness.

Dear, please PM me the YT links as I am not able to see it anywhere...
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

What a beautiful episode!!!! I really hope Nivi continues to let down her guard and let herself feel the love that she has for Viren.

I agree ! Viren's expressions and Nivi's reaction to Viren's love and flirting was out of this world !!! 😳

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good morning girls
how was the episode today!?

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Have patience sweetie, hopefully she will find out tomorrow !! I just hope Divya doesn't spoil the KC for everyone !! Especially NivRen !! But I don't think she will, because if she goes to the terrace, won't she know that its Viren in the pink Sherwani and not Sid ?? That means she goes to her mayka without telling anyone πŸ˜• But that is not like her, she is the confronting sort !!

I think Divya will come to know the truth tomorrow........because we have the bole chudiya sequence coming up.......and article said that they will move the legs on the song..........so the misunderstanding should be gone right.........
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nivi will come to know about Viren's fast and they will open the fast and pooja Navz don't worry about DD even if she creates a scene it will be after NivRen complete their pooja and I think it will be DivSid relation that will be effected not NivRen. I am watching Divi entering full suspicion pschyo mode

CC is so smart she knew Viren kept fast so amazing. She is devil and know what other innocent person's are doing. Viren was so cute he always try to relieve other's tensions and always make them understand that he do love and care them. He not only calmed Nivi about Divya but also his mom (who doesn't care for him or his happiness) saying he do care for her and dad. He is such a sweetheart. I loved him completely today.

I love Nivi because for the first time she cared for Viren and the way she said I want to see you in shervani in front of moon not only Viren even I was on cloud nine and I am sure all my janemans were dancing at the moment😳
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Todays episode was the best... I am in love with these 2 NivRen. I feel like  . I had a silly grin on my face for the whole time. πŸ˜ƒ