NivRen-Till eternity - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Resh.....

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???😆
Yaar what an episode. So cute and amazing. And madam Nivi was enjoying every bit of Viren's attention and flirtiness.Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

u r welcome dears...
2day i confessed n finally my hubby came to know y i spend so much time on my laptop n my mobile...😳

ketty dear...even i was scared 4 a min dat mistaken identity between d brothers 'll happen...thank God, cc is not dat worse....nivren is unaware of dd-cc drama...n nivi...OMG....she is so resistance-less 2day....enjoying viren's romantic dialogues, peeping back at him...!!!!!

xaviara...pls pls edit soon...i hope ur net is fine now....

I know she wasn't shying away today as she used too. There bedroom scene and all Viren's dailogue. I am dead. ðŸ¤¢ Kya Tum akhari waqt pe pati badal ne wali ho. ðŸ¤£ Episode was mindblowing but tomorrow we are going to have lots of pain. ðŸ˜”

I am really confused right now. In SBB/SBS segment Viren and Nivi performed all ritual in Viren's today's outfit not in sherwani. Where those scene were? I so wanted to see those. 
girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing
Without a doubt the star of the epi was KInshuk/Viren all the way !!! He stole the epi !! His expressions, his smile, his flirting, his naughtiness, the way he voice went husky when he was talking to Nivi and then all their moments !! He was out of this world !! And Nivi/Neha matched him totally !!!

I'm totally dead after watching the episode !!! 😳 Haiiiiiii !!! NivRen made me fall in love with them all over again !! and u know what I loved the most ? I loved how Nivi was so into the whole thing !! The way she lept sneaking glances at Viren and then when she was doing the pooja, she looked at Viren while doing it ! and the way she wasn't angry at all in the diya sequence, in fact she was as involved in it as Viren, just a bit shy !! and awwwww Viren's happiness had no limits when she tells him that she wants to see him in his sherwani when she looks at chand !! 😳 😳 😳

Tonight's episode was a dream come true I swear !! We got another mirror scene !!! Haiii Viren is soooooooo damn romantic !! I has goosebumps through out the episode !!!

Preap !! Urghhhh !! I just hope this effects DivSid only, I'm gonna strangle Divya if she so much as creates a scene in front of NivRen and spoil their KC Pooja !!

Originally posted by anjubala

girls..good morning
how was the episode? I have not watched it ... please tell me it was mindblowing

It was more then mindblowing Anju !! It was out of this world ! and that Diya scene ! Not a dream !!! 😳😉 Go and watch !!! 😆
Will Nivi come to know that Viren is keeping a fast for her? He didn't tell her today, he told her that he ate lot and can't test pakodas. ðŸ˜” Well CC knew what her son is up to, she does know him a little. I really want Nivi to find out, otherwise what is the point of Viren's fast. ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by ashred12

n did u see dadi's reaction after dat ???😆

yeah 😆, it was like he is gone case.😆
Originally posted by gmann2010

I know she wasn't shying away today as she used too. There bedroom scene and all Viren's dailogue. I am dead. ðŸ¤¢ Kya Tum akhari waqt pe pati badal ne wali ho. ðŸ¤£ Episode was mindblowing but tomorrow we are going to have lots of pain. ðŸ˜”

I am really confused right now. In SBB/SBS segment Viren and Nivi performed all ritual in Viren's today's outfit not in sherwani. Where those scene were? I so wanted to see those. 

Yeah even i was thinking the same. Where are those scenes. Were they only posing for the photographs ?
Oh god I am still in NivRen dreamland don't wake me up anyone here wow Viren is too cute and Today in last scene when Nivi was all smiling hey bhagwaan kissi ki nazar na lage so awesome when both were looking in mirror (But can't compare picture perfect scene that was the beautiful milestone achived)