Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Hey Navz good morning and welcome back I was really missing you very much I hope your Internet work so that you can give us wonderful analysis
Divya is anger queen she doesn't need any reason to leave the house and go to mayaka I know nothing big will happen today.

heyy rach, have missed you too ! and am looking forward to discussing and analyzing the episode with you all too !!! its been a while since I have had a chance to do so !!! *hugs*
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh God...cc's plan!!! no wonder dd goes home...

last part-
stupid cc interrupts dd-s moment...sends s to get dressed...cute VN scene in der room...nivi doesnt see d shervani...she says i wanna see u in dat 1st time after moon comes...viren is sooo happy...she goes out...cc manipulates viren to go to terrace....

precap- cc stops dd fm going inside to get sid...wen dd turns, she see back of viren in pink shervani with nivi on terrace....she wonders wat nivi is doing dere with sid....
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg, epi is soooo good. Not only  v understands  N and N also communicates her tension regarding d with v. And dance  just saw the precap, loooooveeelyyy.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

oh God...cc's plan!!! no wonder dd goes home...

last part-
stupid cc interrupts dd-s moment...sends s to get dressed...cute VN scene in der room...nivi doesnt see d shervani...she says i wanna see u in dat 1st time after moon comes...viren is sooo happy...she goes out...cc manipulates viren to go to terrace....

precap- cc stops dd fm going inside to get sid...wen dd turns, she see back of viren in pink shervani with nivi on terrace....she wonders wat nivi is doing dere with sid....

OMG so that was the whole plan. She is really a evil witch. Ashly Nivi was with Viren only right? I don't want her to be with Sid on KC. ðŸ˜­
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was really an awesome episode.........i think the best ones i have seen in CCBM........ with the best Nivren scenes.........and so finally the mystery of sherwanis is out...........anyways i am happy that there is nothing about it which will affect the relation of Nivren.........
tamushi thumbnail
I am dead the way Viren mistakes dadi's hand to be nivis while dreaming and comes out of it and slaps himself for it, too cuuuuuutee. Kinshuk was totally mindblowing in it.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

I am dead the way Viren mistakes dadi's hand to be nivis while dreaming and comes out of it and slaps himself for it, too cuuuuuutee. Kinshuk was totally mindblowing in it.

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Milee CT have grant you your wish hun. ðŸ˜‰ Chand chupa badal mein whatever lines you talked about yesterday that is perfect on Nivren in today's episode.

OMG Viren thought YD is Nivi. ðŸ¤£ 

tamushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh.....

yes....... and he was sooo embarassed and he kissed his dadi..........so cuteee........

I know!!😳😆

too cute.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r welcome dears...
2day i confessed n finally my hubby came to know y i spend so much time on my laptop n my mobile...😳

ketty dear...even i was scared 4 a min dat mistaken identity between d brothers 'll happen...thank God, cc is not dat worse....nivren is unaware of dd-cc drama...n nivi...OMG....she is so resistance-less 2day....enjoying viren's romantic dialogues, peeping back at him...!!!!!

xaviara...pls pls edit soon...i hope ur net is fine now....