Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Okay am here for the epi, 5 minds left for it to start 😳 I just hope my internet holds up !!! 😳

What is the discussion going on girls ? 😊

hey Navi as usual the googly by SBS so discussing that Divya will leave Sood house today and will go to her maayka coz S. never showed up for KC
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

You wont believe i keep going back to Kinha segments too like i keep watching Viren and nIvedita segments uploaded by Navz.. I think my NivRen psychosis will slowly turn into KinHa psychosis too ðŸ˜†

And did u see the kitchen wala segment where Nivi takes Viren's class. That was also an awesome segment where Nivi confuses Kinshuk ðŸ˜†

Ha ha, where he says that "cabbage" is "capsicum" I fell off my couch. Even neha literally rofl'd when he said capsicum...🤣 And KM said, "esko batao ki apne pati ke saath...or something...twas cho cute...😳
xaviara thumbnail
@ zarmeen : what do I hear ? You haven't slept at all ? What are u  doing sweetie ? We don't want you getting sick because of lack of sleep !!! Please take care honey !!
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

As I told u guys my husband has given up on em totally. Woh kehtay hain na pagloon ka koi ilaaj nahin hota. So thank u guys for atleast considering me for the award. And honestly Sneha not just married, a mother of 14 year old boy as well.

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm still writing my speech sweetie and Aashvee Shova's Bday is tomorrow that is Tuesday not today.

Waiting for your speech Zarmee Jaanu and f course, Navi is right as usual, do take care jaanu...

And Jaanu, Shovee's birthday is on Tuesday, correct but it is already tuesday in her TZ, right???? She's ahead of us, I think.....That's why i thought we can wish her according to her Time Zone and then again according to our TZ...😆😆
zarmeeno thumbnail

@ zarmeen : what do I hear ? You haven't slept at all ? What are u  doing sweetie ? We don't want you getting sick because of lack of sleep !!! Please take care honey !!

Yaar Navi just could'nt sleep with so much excitement.
xaviara thumbnail
@ zarmeen : hopefully we are saved for today at least zarmeen, they won't show any bad moments tonight because it is a KC special episode, so whatever Divya will do and why will be in tomorrow's episode hopefully !!
xaviara thumbnail

Yaar Navi just could'nt sleep with so much excitement.

I can understand hun, but seriously do take care of yourself! ! *hugs*
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Okay am here for the epi, 5 minds left for it to start 😳 I just hope my internet holds up !!! 😳

What is the discussion going on girls ? 😊

Hey Navz good morning and welcome back I was really missing you very much I hope your Internet work so that you can give us wonderful analysis
Divya is anger queen she doesn't need any reason to leave the house and go to mayaka I know nothing big will happen today.
zarmeeno thumbnail

@ zarmeen : hopefully we are saved for today at least zarmeen, they won't show any bad moments tonight because it is a KC special episode, so whatever Divya will do and why will be in tomorrow's episode hopefully !!

hey navi I'm hoping that too