NivRen-Till eternity - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Navi  pheras were no even complete so those pheras have no value.

I know those pheres were of no value, they won't be for viren either ! But what I meant was that the thought that Nivi loved Sid so much that she didn't even care or even thought about her family and wanted to get married to Sid secretly would be huge !! Especially after he have had no luck in winning Nivi's love till now !! That is the only reason the incomplete pheres came to my mind 😕

Originally posted by xaviara

I'm sorry girls, but the more I think about this, the more it seems that CC plan will work this time, she will use the RK pendant in such a way that Sid-Nivi's past relationship will come out in front of Divya which will make her leave the Sood house, because no girl will be able to handle the fact that the guy she loves and is married to loved her and wanted to marry her sister and not her !!

Plus we know that Viren's passionate obsessive personality will be shown in the next few episodes and the only thing which can trigger it is the truth about Sid-Nivi wanting to marry in secret !! Viren is the sort of lover that he will never say anything to Nivi, but his obsessive behavior might prove dangerous for himself !!

i know navz i am also verry scared annd i think the thing you said will happen which i dontwant but that is what only makes sense. like i said inorder for the twwist to be big it has to be something major and i think CC plan this time will suceed.😭
Originally posted by xaviara

I know those pheres were of no value, they won't be for viren either ! But what I meant was that the thought that Nivi loved Sid so much that she didn't even care or even thought about her family and wanted to get married to Sid secretly would be huge !! Especially after he have had no luck in winning Nivi's love till now !! That is the only reason the incomplete pheres came to my mind 😕

I agree with you Zarmee that just as "pheras" they are of no value.

But, I was also thinking about the fact that Nivi was willing to get married to S. Even at the mandir, in spite of everything that was happening, inspite of the fact that Nivi herself had sought Viren for help with the S situation (where she ran crying to him saying S wanted to break the shaadi with DD), when they reached the mandir and the time came for nivi to actually tie herself to Viren, her first reaction was to step back. Viren had to use the "S and DD" card and Nivi then went along....

If Viren finds out that Nivi was  willing to marry S at one time (inspite of DD) that very fact will burn him inside, I think, especially since Nivi resists every koshish of his to get close.

But I also agree that I find it difficult to imagine how the "incomplete phera" ki baat will come out in the open. 

I feel that if Viren ever feels that Nivi will leave him.....that could be impossible for him to ever bear.....😭

Originally posted by qse6

i know navz i am also verry scared annd i think the thing you said will happen which i dontwant but that is what only makes sense. like i said inorder for the twwist to be big it has to be something major and i think CC plan this time will suceed.😭

My heart is breaking just thinking about it😭
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I agree with you Zarmee that just as "pheras" they are of no value.

But, I was also thinking about the fact that Nivi was willing to get married to S. Even at the mandir, in spite of everything that was happening, inspite of the fact that Nivi herself had sought Viren for help with the S situation (where she ran crying to him saying S wanted to break the shaadi with DD), when they reached the mandir and the time came for nivi to actually tie herself to Viren, her first reaction was to step back. Viren had to use the "S and DD" card and Nivi then went along....

If Viren finds out that Nivi was  willing to marry S at one time (inspite of DD) that very fact will burn him inside, I think, especially since Nivi resists every koshish of his to get close.

But I also agree that I find it difficult to imagine how the "incomplete phera" ki baat will come out in the open. 

I feel that if Viren ever feels that Nivi will leave him.....that could be impossible for him to ever bear.....😭

CryCryMy god i am fully crying just thinking about what will happen to our poor viruuuu. I agree with u guys, that even though the phera's were not complete just the thought of nivi loving sid to an extent that she was willing to take the step without much manupullation will just break viren.

Also so far nivi has told viren that she dosent love sid and just want Divya and sid to be happy. So when viren finds this out only god knows what he will go through cause he love nivi without any reason but to find out such big truth was hidden from him and also the fact that nivi still hasnt come close to him will make him think cause of this phera nivi is kinda reluctant ( not sure about this) and fully break him and then it will reveal to us his obsessive nature. Cry My god ashvu my heart is also breaking thinking about this.
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
I know Shovee, I am crying myself😭 What is going to happen this week?😭

Oh! Zarmee, say something positive to cheer us up please.😳

yaar honestly for me Viren knew abt S and Nivi so I'm not scared abt it at all if he comes to know abt incomplete pheras. Incomplete pheras r incomplete pheras and that is it.  Viren knows abt Nivi's past and he knows that Nivi needs time and he knows that Nivi will not do anything to jeapordised her relationship with her sister or anything that can hurt her sister.
Originally posted by zarmeeno

yaar honestly for me Viren knew abt S and Nivi so I'm not scared abt it at all if he comes to know abt incomplete pheras. Incomplete pheras r incomplete pheras and that is it.  Viren knows abt Nivi's past and he knows that Nivi needs time and he knows that Nivi will not do anything to jeapordised her relationship with her sister or anything that can hurt her sister.

Zarmee, 🤗thanks so much jaanu, I needed to read this, I think. I feel better already, thanks again Jaanu🤗🤗 yes, you are right, above everything Viren trusts Nivi, so I will not worry about this now.
my dear girls, dont be so disheartened......... I dont think all this will happen.CTs might
be having some other plans in store. At the moment i am at the dreamland with Nivren hovering around them as a bee and stinging Viren in between.😉

maybe me and u should do a spell on CC and make her loose all her memories cause i am seriously hating her soo much that god knows what i will do to her if i come face to face with her.

Yep zarmeen or Resh or anyone make us happy. Where is Rachu??? we need you Rachuuuuu