Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity - Page 5

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Zarmeee,🤗 that was classic jaanu😆 Think how jealous N, the B will be😆
Awesome answers jaanu. Thanks so much🤗

I am so scared about what they are going to show us this week. I just hope they show us KC without any dhamaka of CC😡 Or is that too much to hope, you think???? But is CC mad? She has already got a warning from Dadaji. If anything happens to make Nivi cry, dadaji is just going to blame CC because he has given responsibility of Nivi's khushi to CC....So, I just don;t understand what is CC's plan and how she is going to implement it.....without it looking like she is implementing it. Because she cannot take the risk of any plot looking like she has made it, right?

Yaar but I have to give it to her. She never stops trying and her brains yaar kiya baat hai ideas say bhara hua hai. Ek kay baad ek. Daadji has given her warning but kya asar, she does not listen to anybody. But I know CT's will gonna destroy KC for us. Probably not tomorrow but definitely at the end of KC something gonna happen which I'm not looking forward to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey Resh🤗Awww, so sweet😳 Doctorates are awarded very "Fastly" (pardon my english😳) The speed with which a Nivrenian loony is awarded a post doc in obsessive psychosis is directly proportional to the speed of our darling Viren jetspeed Sood😳 ðŸ˜†
Looking forward to long discussions with you😳

I hope they show us an SBS/SBB segment today as well....How are we going to spend the next 6 hours???????

@bold - I loved that theory. .....So that means if darling Virens romantism increases then obsessive pscychosis in fans increases......... and then posts increases and our sleep decreases.......

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG new thread!! thanks Rach. Im so late it seems you guys are discussing alot now. I have to go and read all you posts. Ok will be back.
zarmeeno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh.....

@bold - I loved that theory. .....So that means if darling Virens romantism increases then obsessive pscychosis in fans increases......... and then posts increases and our sleep decreases.......

Yaar Resh sleep decreasing. We all r already going through that phase. Since KM that is Viren's entry I'm only sleeping 2 hrs yaar. The next stage for me is that I won't be sleeping at all and honestly I'm almost at that stage coz since 2 weeks I'm forcing myself to go to bed so yaar we equally obssessed with Nivren as our Viren is with Nivi.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Resh.....

😆 Oh! Absolutely😆 How true about the Sleep bit😆 Sleep is something that does not exist in the Nivrenian magical universe. Now, Insomnia...that's a delightful word and totally exists in all our dictionaries. Our Psychotic dictionaries, that is. We are all Psychotic Obsessive NivRenian Insomniacs😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Shoveeee, Jaanu🤗🤗🤗 I came online hoping you would be here too. And I am so happy now. Please answer my SQs jaanu😳

@ Zarmee, Jaanu, you are so right. That is why I am so scared and thrilled at the same time. 5 hours and 12 minutes more....going loonier by the second.

Okay one more SQ:
The wedding confro day, when Viren is trying to convince Nivi to go ahead with the wedding at the mandir, he says:
"Shaadi sirf talaq ke kagaz par sign karne se nahi toot thi Nivedita. Aise bhi log hai jo shaadi shuddha hote hue bhi toote hue rishte jeete hain."

Do you think this dialogue has any significance or it is just a dialogue to convince her.....
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shoveeee, Jaanu🤗🤗🤗 I came online hoping you would be here too. And I am so happy now. Please answer my SQs jaanu😳

@ Zarmee, Jaanu, you are so right. That is why I am so scared and thrilled at the same time. 5 hours and 12 minutes more....going loonier by the second.

Okay one more SQ:
The wedding confro day, when Viren is trying to convince Nivi to go ahead with the wedding at the mandir, he says:
"Shaadi sirf talaq ke kagaz par sign karne se nahi toot thi Nivedita. Aise bhi log hai jo shaadi shuddha hote hue bhi toote hue rishte jeete hain."

Do you think this dialogue has any significance or it is just a dialogue to convince her.....

Yep i also came online hoping i will se you my jannu, u dunno how much i missed you in the days you were not here. I really missed ur SQs. thanks for giving permission jaan😉😆. its an honor to answer you SQs i see Zarmeen and resh have done wonderful job.
I will be back to answer you questions
regarding your recent  SQ well i do thik the dialogue might hold some significance. he was trying to tell her something more other then just convince her

OMG my head is also not working im overly excited. This extremly funny/embarassing thing happned to me ahaha still cant laughing.

xaviara thumbnail
girls I have bene meaning to ask you something ! In friday's episode, when Nivi wakes up and get dressed to go downstairs to have her Sargi, she walks up to Viren, who is sleeping on the couch, now I thought she did that to cover him with a blanket, but i just realized, she noticed the blanket after she went close to him, also she fixed his pillow, and made sure he didn't wake up !!! I didn't understand this scene !! 😳 I mean did they just show this because its KC and they wanted Nivi to gaze at Viren for a bit, or were they trying to show Nivi's feelings which she is not aware of yet ?
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Hi Navi🤗, Anju said that Nivi did that to see Viren's face before she starts her KC rituals. Apparently, one has to see one's husband's face first thing...😳
zarmeeno thumbnail

Okay one more SQ:

Jaani I don't think so that those dialogues have any significance as he just wanted to convince Nivi to marry him.