India-Forums

wats with priyanka

amna18 Groupbie
amna18
amna18

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
ok i luv priyanka but i love kareena more priyanka is in second but i think kareena talked very good abt priyanka and priyanka is so rude i didnt no my fav actress is so rude but i still luv u and kareena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I like PC, she's blunt, genuine and says it how she see's it!!
at least she aint pretending to be best mates and stabbing her in the back she's saying it out in the open.
plus she wasnt really rude she gave a reply to a rude remark in the same manner and she did rate kareena for her acting a little so she's not actually mean!!!
i love Piggy to bits but i can only stand kareena in a film, she doesnt seem real to me on interviews, but hey thats my opinion and i thought id share it in reply to ur post!!

xXx Bee

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalgenifankripsymokshashreerose-girlloveyoupreetoNikhi.DriftInfinitelySiddhi_ThatOneGuyIshan.-SalShah4eva-

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
you got be kidding me if you think any of these girls are real. There is nothing but fake fake and more fake. Some are more bitchy then others. They are are full of them selves. They are no dummy though. To survive this cut throat media, they must have some brains. I am not a fan of anyone but one has to think that how they did survive? They must have something.....     

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearlDriftInfinitelybamboocopterrani-lucki

milk shake Newbie
milk shake
milk shake

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
kareena sucks 
and pc gave her what she deserved that stuck up bitch needs to learn a lesson

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

genifanThatOneGuy

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i dnt know whos right and whos wrong because sometimes i think kareena is arrogant and sometimes PC says silly things as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

genifanmi-neepearlruexangelrani-luckiSiddhi_

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
PC is awesome...she's the best in bollywood...No wonder she got the national award...No one can be compared to her Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeIshan.

gill1 Senior Member
gill1
gill1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
umm... yeaaaa priyanka is an awesomeeeee actress...
but when it comes to being straight forward, come on nowwwwww....... if priyanka said everything on the face then she wouldn't have denied the fact that she dated harman... everyoneeeee knows that she dated him... LOL....... and if she was straight forward and said everything on face then she was gna 'straight up' either admit that she's dating shahid or not dating shahid... LOL....
it's funny that a lot of people still think that she's so truthful... haha
Kareena has alwaysssss been truthful and open about her life..... everyone knows what goes on with her.. and most importantly, she doesn't try to hidee it...LOL..
Although I think both of them are greaatttt actresses, in this argument you can't just 'make' priyanka seem so truthful if you like her better... lol...
When I was watching priyanka's episode, I really was kind of surprised to see her talking about kareena the way she did.. lol....... kareena was muchhhhhhhhhh nicer towards her... I think she's more mature.... lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index