Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

GOTW: Getting to know each other! (Page 6)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
lol..i forgot to ask a question....LOL
Wat wud that one moment be which u wud like to relive again...??

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

lol..i forgot to ask a question....LOL
Wat wud that one moment be which u wud like to relive again...??
 
Getting selected for my First job..And telling my parents about it.
The thing is that i thought i had talked a little toomuch in the interview and might not get selected many uni toppers didn't get selected so i called home and told them to be expecting the worst...it was 12.30 at night as there were 300 applicants to be inteviewed..and the HRs were leaving the next day.
 so when i was called as the 1st applicant to be selected i was shocked..i asked them to recheck my name..also told them to spell it out loud before taking my offer letter..the selecting team burst out laughing..ghar mein evryone had long faces thinking i didn't make it...dad gave a long ..my betu will make it next time wala speech and then i told him i got it...you know what my mom-dad burst into tears quiet loudly and my bhabhi cried too... that was the first time i saw my mom-dad hug eachother before us....well i thought i deserved the hug...but it was okay..
 
Okay..essay ho gaya..LOL
 
What is your scariest nightmare? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1Sanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingPrinsesse.Suvi

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Getting selected for my First job..And telling my parents about it.
The thing is that i thought i had talked a little toomuch in the interview and might not get selected many uni toppers didn't get selected so i called home and told them to be expecting the worst...it was 12.30 at night as there were 300 applicants to be inteviewed..and the HRs were leaving the next day.
 so when i was called as the 1st applicant to be selected i was shocked..i asked them to recheck my name..also told them to spell it out loud before taking my offer letter..the selecting team burst out laughing..ghar mein evryone had long faces thinking i didn't make it...dad gave a long ..my betu will make it next time wala speech and then i told him i got it...you know what my mom-dad burst into tears quiet loudly and my bhabhi cried too... that was the first time i saw my mom-dad hug eachother before us....well i thought i deserved the hug...but it was okay..
 
Okay..essay ho gaya..LOL
 
What is your scariest nightmare? 

Wow SHilp...thata was so touching....Smile
Scariest nightmare...
I had this nightmare of my Dad dying in front of my eyes and the worst part was it came true the verynext week.....i saw my Dad dying in front of my eyes helplessly...
My question..
ur fav author....??


Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 December 2010 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 2726

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Oh bush sorry to hear that about ur dad and u have to go through it!
my A= IYANLA the author of In The MeanTime!
myQ= What is ur Fav. Movie?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Joined: 05 July 2010
Posts: 2343

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
tamil movie vasanda malaigai, and hindi om santi om

who is your fav actor and why?



Edited by sasha_1 - 20 December 2010 at 3:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hey Jorda...its ok...dont be sorry...Smile

My Fav actor..
Hollywood: Johnny Depp......i love his acting...
Bollywood: Aamir and Salman Khan...
Aamir for his acting...and Salman for his charisma...Embarrassed

My question
What wud u prefer...Sleeping or watching a movie..??


Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 December 2010 at 3:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Joined: 05 July 2010
Posts: 2343

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
sleeping

what is the thee most beautiful moment in your life?

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 3591

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

sleeping

what is the thee most beautiful moment in your life?

 
My bhai's wedding to my best friendLOL
since i m still waiting 4 my Prince charming..for me that was fairy tale come alive..Embarrassed
 
Q: which is your fav fictitious character?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GOTW -Dutta ki bahon mein...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: stranger2rose   Replies: 87   Views: 7032

stranger2rose 87 7032 29 August 2010 at 4:17pm by YashDasGuptaFan
**GOTW~~Kya Dialogue Hai!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: swati2008   Replies: 47   Views: 4729

swati2008 47 4729 22 August 2010 at 10:06pm by Made4eachother
~GOTW:Spread a Rumour~

2 3 4 5 6

Author: betty123   Replies: 42   Views: 3919

betty123 42 3919 15 August 2010 at 11:01pm by Sophia21
Roops--Getting a personality makeover?

Author: gp00   Replies: 4   Views: 777

gp00 4 777 04 August 2010 at 8:46pm by -Carrie-
GOTW:-GUESS THE MEMBER

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: betty123   Replies: 57   Views: 5059

betty123 57 5059 02 August 2010 at 1:48am by nazia.icycool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index