Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW- A Girl, A Wife, A Saviour (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Prash Sorry for taking it so long.

Well comig to ur topic. As I said kudos to u for bringing up a topic on women Power. Clap

Talking from personal POV, Like me, every other girl here is brought up in a family where she is pampered, loved and taken care of. Moms don't allow us into the kitchen, saying tht ur a kid now ' might hurt urself. There's too much time to learn. We are the apple of our Dad's eyes n never bother of taking up responsibilities.

But the moment we get married, the role play changes from "Being taken care of to Taking Care Of". Though we'r showered the same love n affection but we are expected to take up responsibilities, take care of the family n home. And we don't take a second to adapt ourselves to this new family (even if we are not prepared for it.)

This is something only a woman can do. She is like a clay mud who shapes up according to the required conditions. We often talk on the forum tht we are multitasking. I guess its only us who can manage the family, workfront, kids, home, kitchen and IF WinkLOL

Well wud like to share something here (though not in context with the topic or Arpi), But as we are discussing "Nari Shakti", There's a say, Human Body can bear upto 45 DEL(unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

Arpi too like any other ordinary girl, is taking up her responsibilities as a wife. She has done every effort to keep her husband's honour. She's been a wonderful, caring, supportive n matured wife. And now when time demanded, she went on to shoot someone to save the life of her husband.

To me, the character of Arpi is a True Inspiration Thumbs Up

And guys Sorry for making it so long.Ouch

Nandu diHug
its awesome .....just loved it.....
1353412a7wd2csh4t.gif

Oh Priya ... Thanx Sweets Embarrassed

These emos are as cute as u Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hi Prash,

Wow, lovely replies by everyone so I really don't think I can add more as I agree with all...What can I say that I haven't already?LOL....

Arpita is a girl who entered a relationship with her eyes full of starry dreams. Behind this, however, she had a mother who despite her own dismal circumstance ensured her daughter was empowerd and had a strong belief systerm of her own.

When Arpita came to the haveli, this belief system helped her find her place, despite facing the obstacle that bhauji is. Her belief is simple really. Husband and marriage vows come first. No matter what

So when faced with the real aspect of her husband's life, she took matters into her own hand. To show him the way back to the right path. Only a loving wife can do that - this is true of real life as well, though maybe nothing as drastic as trying to change a husband who is a gunda. But in real life, it is upto the women to introduce changes in the marital home, to take the lead, the initiative. That is why throughout history women are referred to as the homemakers.

Here Arpita used her love and her own gentle nature to change the tide her way; it reminds me of the saying that water can wear down a stone, simply by gently touching it, over and over again...eventually the stone will wear down. It takes a lot of patience, off course and Arpita seems to have that in abundance after her inital outburst the morning after the pratiyga. Already we are seeing some changes in Avdesh, new facet to his personality....maybe they were latent traits that needed some non-judegemental love to come to the fore.

Soon more changes will come to the fore, because Arpita will be his saviour at his hour of need and he can do no other but respond in kind. I can see both of them saving each other. And because this is fiction, I can also see them both facing a new life together, the shackles of the old broken.

That is the power of love when handled properly, in a relationship. The power a woman holds. The role she plays in life is different but the lasting one, the one memories are made of is the one of Wife and then mother.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 22 December 2010 at 5:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6emina_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Prash Sorry for taking it so long.

Well comig to ur topic. As I said kudos to u for bringing up a topic on women Power. Clap

Talking from personal POV, Like me, every other girl here is brought up in a family where she is pampered, loved and taken care of. Moms don't allow us into the kitchen, saying tht ur a kid now ' might hurt urself. There's too much time to learn. We are the apple of our Dad's eyes n never bother of taking up responsibilities.

But the moment we get married, the role play changes from "Being taken care of to Taking Care Of". Though we'r showered the same love n affection but we are expected to take up responsibilities, take care of the family n home. And we don't take a second to adapt ourselves to this new family (even if we are not prepared for it.)

This is something only a woman can do. She is like a clay mud who shapes up according to the required conditions. We often talk on the forum tht we are multitasking. I guess its only us who can manage the family, workfront, kids, home, kitchen and IF WinkLOL

Well wud like to share something here (though not in context with the topic or Arpi), But as we are discussing "Nari Shakti", There's a say, Human Body can bear upto 45 DEL(unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

Arpi too like any other ordinary girl, is taking up her responsibilities as a wife. She has done every effort to keep her husband's honour. She's been a wonderful, caring, supportive n matured wife. And now when time demanded, she went on to shoot someone to save the life of her husband.

To me, the character of Arpi is a True Inspiration Thumbs Up

And guys Sorry for making it so long.Ouch

NandiniClapClapClapClap.....dearie take a bow for the awesome postStarClap Luvvvvvvvvvved it and couldn't agree with you more. After reading it, I had to go delete some of the same points that I had written.Smile, for the sake of not sounding repetitious.Big smile

You are so right about the childbirth pain...I had read somewhere that it is greater than any wound a male soldier suffers on the battlefield!

You go, girl!!

Vista

Hey Vista Hug

Thank u Thank u Thank u for all ur kind words n the complimentEmbarrassed U made my day Big smile Hope ur having a good time here.

Read ur post. Had been waiting for it since yesterday, as u said ur half done n gonna post it todaySmileSmile As usual very nice points and very well putClap Am a big fan of ur writings. Always look forward to them.Big smile 

Had to tell u something. There was a post by Sia, a few days back. It was titled Insomnia. Guess u missed it as i didnt find ur comments on the thread. I'l give u the link. Just take a look when ur free Smile Am sure u wud like itBig smile

Thanx again
Take care Big smile

Suhana6Vistaa

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Thnks Dreamy..

well saidThumbs Up

Suhana6Dreamygal301

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyy prashu..........i actually thought to write a long speechTongue..........but now i completely forgot..........OMG..............What analysis............I loved the posts of every one...........I have nothing left to tell..........Thumbs Up

yaaaaaaaaa....Nari shakthi khi jai ho..............Clap
tnkx prashu for such a wonderful postCool

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

emina Goldie
emina
emina

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Excellent topic PrashThumbs Up.. I really dont know what to sayOuch..

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,
Sorry for posting my views here so late. The topic is so broad that I am stuck with a lot of thoughts. I wrote a few days ago how selflessly Arpita as a WIFE is doing her deeds for her Avdesh and in return she doesn't ask anything from him. Similarly, all the women across the globe believe in doing their duties and don't expect a lot in return that is the beauty of woman's nature. May be this is the reason Men say that to Understand a  Woman is Difficult.

Man can never be a woman's equal in the spirit of selfless service with which nature has endowed her.--Mohandas GandhiClapClap

The Selfless Deed:Thumbs Up

Love is every shade of the rainbow, and no color at all." - Bonita M QuesinberrySmile

Arpita encountered the most dreadful and unexpected situation of the Inspector trying to kill her husband in front of her eyes. She pushed him hard but that was not it. Inspector and Avdesh has a physical juggle and it reached a point where in again RV came to the site of killing Avdesh. Arpita who was a bit helpless while the juggle was going on but now had to take a major step to save her husband's lifShocked. She picked up the gun and shot the person who was about the end the story of Avdesh. She is such an altruistic person that she thinks he has committed a crime for which she should be in jail and didn't even ask Avdesh to save her to protect her from police or going to jail which usually people do ask for.This
situation as a whole has shacked her and to the extent that she has tuned into a zombieConfusedOuch who doesn't realizes whats happening around her where is walking or what is she doing. It is not allowing her to be in rest or to close her eyes. She is not able to be herself anymore. Avdesh tries to console her and says everything will be fine and and at last she finds respite in Avdesh's arms and lap.Day Dreaming

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Breanna M HerreraClapClap

To Arpita--Avdesh is Everything and her world and to save this world she has self sacrificed herself and has done much more than expected as a wife.ClapSmileBig smile But she herself as a person her spirit is totally devastated!!!!!CryCry

Shwetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thnks Emi,Anusha and Shwetha for posting.....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index