Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW- A Girl, A Wife, A Saviour (Page 4)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Prash Sorry for taking it so long.

Well comig to ur topic. As I said kudos to u for bringing up a topic on women Power. Clap

Talking from personal POV, Like me, every other girl here is brought up in a family where she is pampered, loved and taken care of. Moms don't allow us into the kitchen, saying tht ur a kid now ' might hurt urself. There's too much time to learn. We are the apple of our Dad's eyes n never bother of taking up responsibilities.

But the moment we get married, the role play changes from "Being taken care of to Taking Care Of". Though we'r showered the same love n affection but we are expected to take up responsibilities, take care of the family n home. And we don't take a second to adapt ourselves to this new family (even if we are not prepared for it.)

This is something only a woman can do. She is like a clay mud who shapes up according to the required conditions. We often talk on the forum tht we are multitasking. I guess its only us who can manage the family, workfront, kids, home, kitchen and IF WinkLOL

Well wud like to share something here (though not in context with the topic or Arpi), But as we are discussing "Nari Shakti", There's a say, Human Body can bear upto 45 DEL(unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

Arpi too like any other ordinary girl, is taking up her responsibilities as a wife. She has done every effort to keep her husband's honour. She's been a wonderful, caring, supportive n matured wife. And now when time demanded, she went on to shoot someone to save the life of her husband.

To me, the character of Arpi is a True Inspiration Thumbs Up

And guys Sorry for making it so long.Ouch

Nandu diHug
its awesome .....just loved it.....
1353412a7wd2csh4t.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6_nandini

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Nandu, Fuzzy,Mony,Priya..

guys..thnk u soo much for posting!!
Nandu...awesome..wht u wrote.is 100% true!!!

Mony- Agree with youThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6_nandini

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Sorry Prash for taking so long and also the length of the postEmbarrassed....just can't say enough on the topicSmile 

It is rightly said that a woman can make or break a home ( aurat ghar ko bana bhi sakti hai aur bigad bhi sakti hai). In a largely traditional society like that of India, a woman plays a pivotal role in determining the kind of life a family leads inside the house. She sets the tone of conversation, the temperature of the curry , the length of the daughter's hemlineBig smile, colour of the walls and everything in between. Of course, there are instances of mother-in-law taking all these decisions, but then again, she is a woman too . Girls of cultured, loving families are brought up with the understanding that they will one day go into a new family and imbibe the sanskars (traditions) of their adopted families and do their utmost in promoting and perpetuating them. They are expected to adapt and adopt and then slowly, if need be, introduce new ideas/practices.

Though our Arpi's Dad is by  no stretch of the imagination a cultured person, her mother is all this and more. Her one lesson to her daughter is to safeguard the man -maryada of the Thakur family, now that Arpi is a part of it. So Arpita has made the journey from an innocent yet determined girl to a young wife, with all these values and directions firmly in place. Despite the gravest of accusations and severe tongue-lashings from BJ, she has not once retorted or raised her voice. She has met all the challenges put in front of her, despite all odds, successfully.

The one place where she draws the line and gets into arguments, is with her husband's violent lifestyle. But again, here too, her intention is simply to ensure his well-being: both physical and spiritual. In normal, real life, a young wife wouldn't be required to reform her husband in such a dramatic fashion, but in our story, Arpi feels the need to guide Avi away from the path of violence and crime and into a life of a normal, landed young man. And she goes about accomplishing that in her trademark intrepid way, uncaring of others' opinion.

But this is not all, life leads Avi and Arpi on a treacherous journey, fraught with dangers every step of the way and yet Arpi never loses heart, her faith unshakeable. With the help of all sorts of machinations and schemes, many totally alien to her belief system and values, Arpi ends up being the saviour.............she saves Avi's life more than once and then commits the mortal sin of murder (or so she thinks) just so her husband can live.

Whether her tortured soul will be enough to convince Avi to embark on a path of moral redemption, remains to be seen.  But Arpita has done her due and then some and can safely be considered a hero in this tale of crime and love at crossroads.She is truly a super-woman.

I have seen two very strong women at close quarters in my life and take the way they have lead their lives with grace and courage,  to be my guiding light.

Once again Prash, thanks for the lovely topic that is so close to my heartSmile

Vista

Edited by vista90pro - 21 December 2010 at 11:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6_nandiniyoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-chatterbox

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Prash Sorry for taking it so long.

Well comig to ur topic. As I said kudos to u for bringing up a topic on women Power. Clap

Talking from personal POV, Like me, every other girl here is brought up in a family where she is pampered, loved and taken care of. Moms don't allow us into the kitchen, saying tht ur a kid now ' might hurt urself. There's too much time to learn. We are the apple of our Dad's eyes n never bother of taking up responsibilities.

But the moment we get married, the role play changes from "Being taken care of to Taking Care Of". Though we'r showered the same love n affection but we are expected to take up responsibilities, take care of the family n home. And we don't take a second to adapt ourselves to this new family (even if we are not prepared for it.)

This is something only a woman can do. She is like a clay mud who shapes up according to the required conditions. We often talk on the forum tht we are multitasking. I guess its only us who can manage the family, workfront, kids, home, kitchen and IF WinkLOL

Well wud like to share something here (though not in context with the topic or Arpi), But as we are discussing "Nari Shakti", There's a say, Human Body can bear upto 45 DEL(unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

Arpi too like any other ordinary girl, is taking up her responsibilities as a wife. She has done every effort to keep her husband's honour. She's been a wonderful, caring, supportive n matured wife. And now when time demanded, she went on to shoot someone to save the life of her husband.

To me, the character of Arpi is a True Inspiration Thumbs Up

And guys Sorry for making it so long.Ouch

NandiniClapClapClapClap.....dearie take a bow for the awesome postStarClap Luvvvvvvvvvved it and couldn't agree with you more. After reading it, I had to go delete some of the same points that I had written.Smile, for the sake of not sounding repetitious.Big smile

You are so right about the childbirth pain...I had read somewhere that it is greater than any wound a male soldier suffers on the battlefield!

You go, girl!!

Vista

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6_nandini

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Sorry Prash for taking so long and also the length of the postEmbarrassed....just can't say enough on the topicSmile 

It is rightly said that a woman can make or break a home ( aurat ghar ko bana bhi sakti hai aur bigad bhi sakti hai). In a largely traditional society like that of India, a woman plays a pivotal role in determining the kind of life a family leads inside the house. She sets the tone of conversation, the temperature of the curry , the length of the daughter's hemlineBig smile, colour of the walls and everything in between. Of course, there are instances of mother-in-law taking all these decisions, but then again, she is a woman too . Girls of cultured, loving families are brought up with the understanding that they will one day go into a new family and imbibe the sanskars (traditions) of their adopted families and do their utmost in promoting and perpetuating them. They are expected to adapt and adopt and then slowly, if need be, introduce new ideas/practices.

Though our Arpi's Dad is by  no stretch of the imagination a cultured person, her mother is all this and more. Her one lesson to her daughter is to safeguard the man -maryada of the Thakur family, now that Arpi is a part of it. So Arpita has made the journey from an innocent yet determined girl to a young wife, with all these values and directions firmly in place. Despite the gravest of accusations and severe tongue-lashings from BJ, she has not once retorted or raised her voice. She has met all the challenges put in front of her, despite all odds, successfully.

The one place where she draws the line and gets into arguments, is with her husband's violent lifestyle. But again, here too, her intention is simply to ensure his well-being: both physical and spiritual. In normal, real life, a young wife wouldn't be required to reform her husband in such a dramatic fashion, but in our story, Arpi feels the need to guide Avi away from the path of violence and crime and into a life of a normal, landed young man. And she goes about accomplishing that in her trademark intrepid way, uncaring of others' opinion.

But this is not all, life leads Avi and Arpi on a treacherous journey, fraught with dangers every step of the way and yet Arpi never loses heart, her faith unshakeable. With the help of all sorts of machinations and schemes, many totally alien to her belief system and values, Arpi ends up being the saviour.............she saves Avi's life more than once and then commits the mortal sin of murder (or so she thinks) just so her husband can live.

Whether her tortured soul will be enough to convince Avi to embark on a path of moral redemption, remains to be seen.  But Arpita has done her due and then some and can safely be considered a hero in this tale of crime and love at crossroads.She is truly a super-woman.

I have seen two very strong women at close quarters in my life and take the way they have lead their lives with grace and courage,  to be my guiding light.

Vista

First of all Vista Di...

thnk u fr putting down ur thoughts...nd u werent late..so no sorries...

u r most welcome fr the topic!!!

nd wht u wrote down, i dont have words to express it...its soo true..
each nd every word!!!
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by prash_t - 22 December 2010 at 12:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
wow vista
that was something really nice

so true u hv written there..

Suhana6

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Vista

loved it vista di.....its amazing

Suhana6

prathimap Newbie
prathimap
prathimap

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
nice topic

Suhana6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index