Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW- A Girl, A Wife, A Saviour (Page 3)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Hey Prash Sorry for taking it so long.

Well comig to ur topic. As I said kudos to u for bringing up a topic on women Power. Clap

Talking from personal POV, Like me, every other girl here is brought up in a family where she is pampered, loved and taken care of. Moms don't allow us into the kitchen, saying tht ur a kid now ' might hurt urself. There's too much time to learn. We are the apple of our Dad's eyes n never bother of taking up responsibilities.

But the moment we get married, the role play changes from "Being taken care of to Taking Care Of". Though we'r showered the same love n affection but we are expected to take up responsibilities, take care of the family n home. And we don't take a second to adapt ourselves to this new family (even if we are not prepared for it.)

This is something only a woman can do. She is like a clay mud who shapes up according to the required conditions. We often talk on the forum tht we are multitasking. I guess its only us who can manage the family, workfront, kids, home, kitchen and IF WinkLOL

Well wud like to share something here (though not in context with the topic or Arpi), But as we are discussing "Nari Shakti", There's a say, Human Body can bear upto 45 DEL(unit) of pain. But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels upto 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

Arpi too like any other ordinary girl, is taking up her responsibilities as a wife. She has done every effort to keep her husband's honour. She's been a wonderful, caring, supportive n matured wife. And now when time demanded, she went on to shoot someone to save the life of her husband.

To me, the character of Arpi is a True Inspiration Thumbs Up

And guys Sorry for making it so long.Ouch

Edited by _nandini - 21 December 2010 at 5:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6fuzzyfaceVistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterbox

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I think Arpita is learning valuable lessons abt life and love, which will make her a stronger person. She has lived in a bubble and now the real world is making her do things she wld have never done.
We as females are born as girls, then we become women and then we become mothers, so Arpita is on her journey to become a woman and hopefully a mom soon (can't wait to see the look on Bhaoji's face when that happens) LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6_nandiniyoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
aaye haaye meri nandu
kya likha hai

ekdum sahi

thats what i meant life changes for a girl and the point of multitasking
ask any man to do that he wud make 1000 excuses. hehee

true woman is capable of doing things a man can never dream of doing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6_nandinifuzzyface-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I think Arpita is learning valuable lessons abt life and love, which will make her a stronger person. She has lived in a bubble and now the real world is making her do things she wld have never done.
We as females are born as girls, then we become women and then we become mothers, so Arpita is on her journey to become a woman and hopefully a mom soon (can't wait to see the look on Bhaoji's face when that happens) LOL

@BOLD Oh my god Fuzzy, Its u and only u who can bring the fun element out of such serious discussions. LOL I cant stop laughing at these word in bold ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6fuzzyfaceVistaa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thanx CB Hug 

I jst got carried off WinkLOL Forget abt making excuses, if they even realise what all we do in a day, they'l end up fainting.Ouch LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
true at times my hubby says i do so much what the hell are u doing whole day. i tell him come switch places with me u would know hahahahahahaa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Perfect answer Thumbs Up LOL 

I wish this cud happen. Men cud live the life of a woman for a Day. Am sure a day is more than enough for them to realise the role-play of a woman in their lives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

@BOLD Oh my god Fuzzy, Its u and only u who can bring the fun element out of such serious discussions. LOL I cant stop laughing at these word in bold ROFL

Thanks nandi I try EmbarrassedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index