Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW- A Girl, A Wife, A Saviour

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Heelllo Eveyone HugHug
  Happy Monday!!

I am here with  Discussion of this Week!!! Sorry for being so late..was bit busy yesterday!!
Since, Last episodes focused on Arpita and her love...We can discuss about the role played by a wife/girl in a marriage/relationship with respect to Arpita's role and her journey from a girl to a wife and then a saviour.

This discussion is my tribute to all ladies here and off course our darling Arpita.ClapClap

So...Everyone continue Discussing.................
I would love if evryone participates EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! You can discuss a real life incident which you have witnessed or anything...

Enjoy Discussing...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Thnks to manal and mystery for siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

[If you like, do press like button]

Thnk You evryoneBig smileBig smile

Edited by prash_t - 19 December 2010 at 10:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Suhana6emina_nandinifuzzyfaceVistaajes_jadeDreamygal301chatterboxSuhaniSoniayoga23priyasmile.sara

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
One more Thing guys..
please dont get angry with me...since i chose this topic!!! A boy/ husband is equally important in a realtionship , is equally supportive and loves his patner/wife a lot...!! no doubt about that ......
But since last episodes were dedicated to arpita the most  and she came out to be strong abd stood before her husband like a rock!! She deserved to be applauded!!!

so I chose this topic...
I am sorry if i have hurt anyone's emotions...

Edited by prash_t - 19 December 2010 at 9:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
hi prash hows u

i wud come with my views later
right now in loads of hurry and in btwn chking forum posts  and trying to be scarepigeon at same time

hee  and dont worry

thanks yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

One more Thing guys..
please dont get angry with me...since i chose this topic!!! A boy/ husband is equally important in a realtionship , is equally supportive and loves his patner/wife a lot...!! no doubt about that ......
But since last episodes were dedicated to arpita the most  and she came out to be strong abd stood before her husband like a rock!! She deserved to be applauded!!!

so I chose this topic...
I am sorry if i have hurt anyone's emotions...

PrashHug, Hi-shi ............ how are u girl?Smile

Chill sweetie..............the topic is awesome and I for one luv you for choosing it...............LOLLOLLOL

Arpita deserves all the applause and more...........here's to Girl Power!!!!Big smile Naari shakti ki Jai HoTongue

Will be back with detailed comments, for now, take a big bow at the standing ovationClapClapClapClap

Cheers,

VistaSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycupidstrike23Suhana6yoga23priya-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Prash....nice topic dear......dunno what say now.....may be later..

Edited by yoga23priya - 21 December 2010 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

grrrrr i wrote so much and was about to end  and by mistake i clicked something else lost the whole thing which was in my head...

Now I wud better  save in word………

About your topic. Lets start off with a young girl who has dreams in her eyes about a prince charming who would come and sweep her off her feet and take her to land of happiness always.  Fairytale romance type..  this is story of every girl as arpita.  The prince charming comes in form of avdesh for arpita and she is fascinated by him and experiences first feelings of love and joy. They both get married and time changes for girl to become a woman and a wife.

Prince charming doesn't seem to have charming life as it seemed from outside so the girl takes charge and tries to mix in her new life by winning hearts of the man who is her husband now as well as her inlaws. This is her first test which determines how much ahead she wud go in this role.

A woman's life goes through many phases from young girl to  wife to mother  and more.  The way she conducts herself and goes from strength to strength comes from this phase.

Next one you said was of savior.

When it comes to danger to her family she stands solid and guards her family.  She becomes Jhansi ki rani to protect her family from all outside troubles and doesn't let any harm come to them. Protects them like a shield.

Google uncle gave me nice quote here. LOLLOLLOL

There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity…WASHINGTON IRVING

I guess this is all I had to say..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Suhana6_nandiniMiliifuzzyfaceVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hi Prash
Nice topic

The journey of Arpita from a girl to lover then wife n seviour  in my view.

She was a bubbly girl with full of life n happines despite having odd environment around her. She dremt of a life which is full of love and affection , a prince charming. She secretly admired a brave, curageous n with golden heart man who is robinhood of place.

She fought with her father for her unconditional love towards Avdesh before confessing her love to him.

She toke gaint step n married her dream guy .

This was progress as lover

She grew up as wife when stand in front of her husband to show him the mirror as his revenge will certainly lead to end of life n thier love.

She turned up seviour when the cops chased avi she protect her her husband from all the dangers like a shell protects pearl in it.

So, my thought is Arpita jouney " the deepest the love the highest it reach".

Arpi portray real women, truly amazing Clap

Edited by komalSingh - 20 December 2010 at 4:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Suhana6_nandiniVistaa-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Arpita's character is excellent in the show & the what I really like the writers have stuck to the premise....The man Arpita asked for is not the man Arpita got..He definitely is a gunda with a golden heart,no 2 ways about that..but he is so used to his way of life that Arpita has to really work to pull him out of it & her dedication her husband would melt anyone.... And we do see that Avdesh melts the minute she drops a tear...So letz see where it goes from here.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Suhana6VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index