India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

now........ (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Yes they lied.......about AVI's performance!! HOW DISGUSTING!!! The channel has to stoop so low for getting some TRP's. Just to fetch in CB audience they have done this! How crap!!!!!Angry

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Well we have to believe in production house and Avi and Rubi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharianusha34

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Avinash and Rubina understand very well that without fans they are nowhere.  They are very gracious enough to accept it time and again and I do want to believe them  However the PH I am not too sure because they could have fought fiercely for CB by pulling out SSBS, which they did not do.  Infact  I do remember Deeya Singh coming out with some crappy statement that they have to move on etc..well i dont even want to recollect it.  Now the same lady comes back and tells us that it is because of Avina's popularity and on viewers demand that they are bringing back CB2.  these people are in the entertainment industry and they should be able to catch on the fan-base of certain actors and capitalise on it.  When they realised Additi Gupt a's and Iqbal Khan's fan base and roped them into their show how did they  turn a blind eye to Avina's popularity and act surprised with the kind of response they got overseas.

Are these people doing their job professionally or come and do their job on a day to day basis in an arbitrary fashion?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34Daisy15

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Deeya singh's statement confuses a lot especially d one she said in recent articld abt Radev... hwz it posible tht they dnt keep trak of fan base?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
CB 2 will surely cum................... cos if it doesnt then Zee is going to let go of many many viewers.........................cos i only ever watched zee for Avina nd nothing else.............so hope to c the promos of CB 2 soon!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index