India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

now........

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
hey everyone after ZRA awards there was no announcement of CB's return what u think CB-2 will come or not???????plz reply...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34fatssrilanka

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
cb2 will surely cme... if zee takes back its decision they deserve blackened face and vl no longer be in top GEC list... we need to send more hate mails for lying us abt Avi performance... was the writer of the article not knowing abt the performances in ZRA?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakfatssrilanka

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Guess announcement and Avi perfromance were all carrotsDead They deserve the low rating they rae gettingAngry
fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
It was all fake.This was done 2 get CB&AVINA fans 2 watch d rubbish awards.As long as CB2 is concerned it will surely come since Zee is no longer in d position of playing games & if they r still hv other plans then they better watch out.They wont b on top 3 ,bt they will not b on top 5 at all.
anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Thank you seems very small in front of the amount of effort that you have put to bring back Choti Bahu. Your earnest prayers have been answered. Only because of you all, my most loyal fans, I am coming back to entertain you to the fullest. Hope your love and support remains the same throughout.
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart! Heart

HI VIPRAKSHI this article was posted by Tilashini from Avinash Sachdev's official Facebook Page. After reading this do you still have any doubts that's that CB 2 will not air? Our loving Avinash will never lie to his fans! Have faith in the words mentioned above. I HAVE A LOT OF FAITH THAT THESE WORDS ARE TRUE!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY :)!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakviprakshi

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Thank you seems very small in front of the amount of effort that you have put to bring back Choti Bahu. Your earnest prayers have been answered. Only because of you all, my most loyal fans, I am coming back to entertain you to the fullest. Hope your love and support remains the same throughout.
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart! Heart

HI VIPRAKSHI this article was posted by Tilashini from Avinash Sachdev's official Facebook Page. After reading this do you still have any doubts that's that CB 2 will not air? Our loving Avinash will never lie to his fans! Have faith in the words mentioned above. I HAVE A LOT OF FAITH THAT THESE WORDS ARE TRUE!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY :)!

ya...i belive avinash...
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i believe avi but i coulnot see him performing and also not the official announcement of CB2 ,,,di
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Now understood, this way they r making an unique identity... hope cb2 doesnt become a victim of their dirty games again...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index