Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

which articel want to believe

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nasreen-

IF-Rockerz

-Nasreen-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Hina Khan aka Akshara of Yeh rishta kya kehlata Hai fame is a bit of an unknown commodity to the outer word especially to the media.  As a result, not much is known about this girl.

Perhaps for the first time we've managed to wriggle out a hidden fact about Khan. This will come as a pleasant surprise to her fans. Our girl has a knack of mimicking her co-artists.

Our reporter got a first hand experience of Khan's talent. The occasion was shoot of the Holi sequence which breaks the ice between the warring protagonists Akshara and Naitik.

During a break, this reporter observed Hina behaving in a funny way. "Oh! Give me my sanitizer, this color will damage my skin," Hina was heard saying when Karan Mehra wasn't around. It became apparent that our lady was poking fun at the way Karan spoke, his walking style and mannerism. This act had the rest of the cast and crew in splits.

Despite repeated attempts, Hina Khan remained unavailable for comment. However, an actor requesting anonymity says, "Yes, Hina does mimic her colleagues and does a good job at it. However, she's not the only one. Most of us keep playing such pranks on each other."

If such acts are done in good taste, we're sure that Karan wouldn't mind it.

this article posted on 21 march they say all play pranks in sets this not hina fault but omg we dont no which articel want to believe this article say hina hidden talent but today saying Angry this

Edited by fazeel - 19 December 2010 at 7:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which articel want to believe" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
i  have already mentioned nothing new in this article the same thing first they told hina hidden talent and now they printed the same message in a different way. nothing new' they mentioned hina unavailable for comment
which is false which i s true in thisthey said karan embarrased  by hina and baroda times they didn't mentioned that they have written that karan don't know anything about it  i don' know they make it as big issue it should sorted out soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

Priyanshi_143

Priyanshi_143

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

i  have already mentioned nothing new in this article the same thing first they told hina hidden talent and now they printed the same message in a different way. nothing new' they mentioned hina unavailable for comment
which is false which i s true in thisthey said karan embarrased  by hina and baroda times they didn't mentioned that they have written that karan don't know anything about it  i don' know they make it as big issue it should sorted out soon

i agree.... i do not believe any article.... they r just making a small thing a big issue.............. they should sort this outConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top