Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 8)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
All this is for TMK publicity and the Ranbir dig was surely scriptedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I know sympathy vote to have the audience to come and see the film. I know I am not going to watch it Wink

sheee

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruky786

I know sympathy vote to have the audience to come and see the film. I know I am not going to watch it Wink

Many of you weren't going anyway. You aren't part of Katrina's 'crowd'LOL
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I wouldn't watch it because Katrina isn't going to show me an amazing performance plus I think I've watched too many comedy films which have Katrina and Akshay together. I'd rather look at something different then opt for this film.

sheee

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by ruky786

Many of you weren't going anyway. You aren't part of Katrina's 'crowd'LOL

We might not agree with you on yor view on KAtrina..but that does not mean that we are going to miss a fn ride TMK...I am so watching it...deep down inside I like silly comedies...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickKatalicious

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

I was jst watching her old interviews with John (during New York) as I love her with John...

Buts sad to say that she has habit of making faces to her co-stars while in a interview....she made faces during ehr interviews with NY cast, Ranbir dring APKGK, Salman in all her interviews..the only person she hardly makes faces is Akki.

Did she? Wow never realised.LOL
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Salman didn't make me cry: Kat

In town recently to declare the 56th Idea Filmfare awards open, Katrina spoke candidly about her many engagements, movies she enjoyed watching this year and the infamous Bigg Boss episode, where Salman took a jibe at her.

Speculating on the reason she was chosen to announce the awards, the actress took a dig at herself saying, "Maybe when they were looking over the list of actors, they thought, 'Let's invite Katrina, she's never bagged the Filmfare award'."

On being asked asked how Indian cinema has evolved, the 23-year-old actress spoke about the upcoming Rani-Vidya starrer No One Killed Jessica, commenting, "Perhaps making such an offbeat movie would not have even been considered five years ago."

Quizzed about roles she'd like to take on in the future, Katrina revealed that she'd love to be part of a romantic tragedy a la Devdas. Pressed about which actor she'd like to paired opposite in such a movie, the Sheila ki Jawani siren responded, "It'd have to be
Aamir Khan."

The questions were only to get more inquisitive, the inevitable one revolving around her recent appearance on the
Salman Khan hosted show Bigg Boss. Without batting an eyelid, the actress responded, "Oh, I didn't feel awkward at all. As for the rumours that I cried after Salman 'insulted' me on his show, I can tell you that the last time I cried on any set was during the shooting of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani. We had shot for 22 hours straight and I was stretched beyond my breaking point."

Asked which numbers she'd like people to dance to this new year given a choice of Malaika Arora Khan's peppy Munni badnaam hui and her own feisty
Sheila Ki Jawaani, the actress handled the ultimate googly skillfully saying, "Why not both? They both are great numbers."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-didnt-make-me-cry-Kat/articleshow/7151245.cms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82MissIffiyKatalicious

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Salman didn't make me cry: Kat

In town recently to declare the 56th Idea Filmfare awards open, Katrina spoke candidly about her many engagements, movies she enjoyed watching this year and the infamous Bigg Boss episode, where Salman took a jibe at her.

Speculating on the reason she was chosen to announce the awards, the actress took a dig at herself saying, "Maybe when they were looking over the list of actors, they thought, 'Let's invite Katrina, she's never bagged the Filmfare award'."

On being asked asked how Indian cinema has evolved, the 23-year-old actress spoke about the upcoming Rani-Vidya starrer No One Killed Jessica, commenting, "Perhaps making such an offbeat movie would not have even been considered five years ago."

Quizzed about roles she'd like to take on in the future, Katrina revealed that she'd love to be part of a romantic tragedy a la Devdas. Pressed about which actor she'd like to paired opposite in such a movie, the Sheila ki Jawani siren responded, "It'd have to be
Aamir Khan."

The questions were only to get more inquisitive, the inevitable one revolving around her recent appearance on the
Salman Khan hosted show Bigg Boss. Without batting an eyelid, the actress responded, "Oh, I didn't feel awkward at all. As for the rumours that I cried after Salman 'insulted' me on his show, I can tell you that the last time I cried on any set was during the shooting of Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani. We had shot for 22 hours straight and I was stretched beyond my breaking point."

Asked which numbers she'd like people to dance to this new year given a choice of Malaika Arora Khan's peppy Munni badnaam hui and her own feisty
Sheila Ki Jawaani, the actress handled the ultimate googly skillfully saying, "Why not both? They both are great numbers."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-didnt-make-me-cry-Kat/articleshow/7151245.cms
????
I thought she was 27 years old.

ruky786

Go to top