Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 7)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

ShadowKisses IF-Dazzler
ShadowKisses
ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Katrina sure tends to break down a lot.Tongue It's becoming harder and harder to keep track of her many meltdowns.

I am disappointed that in this age and technology, not one person could be bothered to record the "break down" on their cellphone and leak it. As Drogba would say, it's a disgrace!

On a more serious note (well, not really), the tabloids need to find someone else who experiences a "break-down". Katrina has already gone through five of them.Ermm

Edited by ShadowKisses - 20 December 2010 at 5:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalyqwwwlovanikakoolchickMissIffiy

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Katrina sure tends to break down a lot.Tongue It's becoming harder and harder to keep track of her many meltdowns.

I am disappointed that in this age and technology, not one person could be bothered to record the "break down" on their cellphone and leak it. As Drogba would say, it's a disgrace!

On a more serious note (well, not really), the tabloids need to find someone else who experiences a "break-down". Katrina has already gone through five of them.Ermm

I was wondering the same thing...why not a video clips.....

I guess KAtrina has rising bright stars so she is getting sympathy. from this relationship....both were in "I use you..you use me" relationship...I can see it going ASh way..not very far away when seh will also say the same things like Ash but the only difference will be that people will believe her unlike Ash.
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by bips

sallu baby, the girl has gone ..... maybe because of your frequently flying fists .... now , let the whole thing go. Please use a little of the dignity that a man of your fame should by now have acquired

bips babyWink..................... stop making silly acusations just because you have nothing else to say, did katrina tell you that they have broken up because of his so called flying fists?

The flying fists story is now a 7 year old story, everyone has moved on and so should you, maybe you need to heed your own advice and stop bringing the past in topics to bash him. Wink

I don't need to bash him .... i don't like him or dislike him enough to do so ..... For the last time, it was a tongue in cheek comment. People here need to lighten up and not pounce on every comment supposedly made against their angelic stars ..... Does anyone here not get humour or sarcasm any more ?

And if we were all to stick to only facts and what stars 'personally told us', this forum is going to have a grand total of zero posts. This forum, film magazines and newspapers supplements run on here-say and gossip. Maybe 'fans' need to chill and not jump down the throats of anyone and everyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-PoisonIvy-

Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
katrina resposnse to crying rumour on big boss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Somii

katrina resposnse to crying rumour on big boss

I dont think anyone has anything to say now or even care Wink its more fun to make comments without knowing the truth 
lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I was jst watching her old interviews with John (during New York) as I love her with John...

Buts sad to say that she has habit of making faces to her co-stars while in a interview....she made faces during ehr interviews with NY cast, Ranbir dring APKGK, Salman in all her interviews..the only person she hardly makes faces is Akki.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SomiiMissIffiyruky786

Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

I was jst watching her old interviews with John (during New York) as I love her with John...

Buts sad to say that she has habit of making faces to her co-stars while in a interview....she made faces during ehr interviews with NY cast, Ranbir dring APKGK, Salman in all her interviews..the only person she hardly makes faces is Akki.

i agree .she has this habbit of making faces . i have noticed that too . all her interviews i have seen she behave the same way except with akki .i think she is very comfortable with him . but when she is with salman people observe them with microscope .LOL

Go to top