Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 5)

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

what esle is expected from a loose canon like salman...I would never chose not to beleive anything he does esp the " negative" stuff. There is no doubt in my mind that he abused his gf's and then made up with them and is in good terms with atleast 2 of them...

ash gave an open statement that she was physically abused by salman. as for people calling vivek immature...in my opinion he did the right thing by exposing the guy harassing him in the middle of the night making threatening phone calls.

I am glad if its true that kats broke up with salman...

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Who cares?

She is not a baby, is two faced and a big flirt. She is far from innocent!

I have a feeling, after watching Katrina and Salman together in dus ka dum(can't remember the name) and bb4, that they do bickering a lot. We can see it only on her face because of her being fake, won't say anything genuine and not scripted lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goermz.gigglez

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Big Joke!!! And people jump down on salman throat on any given chance.

It happened with Guzaarish poor guy did not even comment on the film.But everyone were quick to judge him.He is stamped as Bad guy so anything bad shud be true.

And all others are his Innocent victims!! Kat was there to get publicity for her film not other way round.If she had too much trouble she could have stayed out and not come on the show.

If you are in B-town u shud be thivk skin.Salman digs are not even that harsh.he was joking and if she cant take it i think she is in the wrong industry.People face worser comments and criticisms

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SomiipavsKim75-SMay31-Salyanka

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Katrina has denied the report! I thought the epi was hilarious.. given their situation and everything and all the rumors going around.. i thought salman handelled the hosting well.. if he was pulling her leg.. then he was also complimenting her.. he called her hard working.. and was saying nice things about her also.. but ofcourse in his own style.. i enjoyed watching them..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezpavsKim75Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I don't find Kat to be fake and if she were upset it would be written on her face, she did get a little annoyed with him at times, but she had a huge beautiful smile and that's exactly how I always wanna see her!! So firstly I don't believe this, and second if it's true then Kat do whatever you need to get your smile back babe...and after TMK releases and becomes a blockbuster....I know her smile will huge, but still hope all her personal problems go away!!!

Awww so sweet! Same here! And agree also ladygaga Wink
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Salman...We all could see his bleeding heart...poor Sallu..Katrina looked wounded..I am not being dramatic..These two shared great love once.The only reality I could see on BB.

Every time I see Kat with Farah..I feel she has had enough of Farah,Sheila ki jawani...the film...promotions ..

Farah has treated  Kat with great disrespect..Kat should never have gone on Big Boss..I hate the way she asks Kat to do the Sheila steps at events.

Poor Kat..for her sake I hope TMK takes an unheard of..untouchable opening day collection and then just CrashesAngry

Edited by ajooni - 20 December 2010 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChirkutZindagi

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
salman was just kidding around & kat isnt a cry baby. Media needs to stop making random accusations Wacko

-SMay31-Katalicious

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

A few members went off topic earlier let's please try to stay on topic and not drag in people who aren't relevant to this discussion.

KataliciousSalyanka

Go to top