Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 4)

srk_papu Newbie
srk_papu
srk_papu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
zoOm_buzz zoOm

Katrina Kaif has rubbished rumours about her 'break down' on the sets of Bigg Boss, after Salman picked at her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lMissIffiySalyankaruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
^^^ see the media making a mountain out of a molehill nothing happened at all thanks by the way
Salyanka IF-Stunnerz
Salyanka
Salyanka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
i was about to psot the same now im confused..

btw here is the bigger version of the same article

These portions were edited out of Bigg Boss and the actress reshot the scenes

Most people who saw Bigg Boss on Saturday night could sense how uncomfortable Katrina Kaif appeared in the presence of ex-beau Salman Khan. Though she kept up appearances, despite his constant jibes at her.

The actress, who has made several television appearances to promote her film Tees Maar Khan, looked nervous and awkward. Obviously, it was not without reason.

Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif on Bigg Boss

Khan, who is known for his whacko and weird sense of humour, drove the actress to the edge.

He made digs at her about working with Ranbir Kapoor, her favourite co-star Akshay Kumar and even her ability (or rather inability?) to speak Hindi.

Though it was all in good fun, the pressure of being on national TV with her former flame, was just too much for the actress and she just snapped after a point.

Says a source, "Before the shoot, things appeared extremely cool. When Farah and Katrina arrived on the sets, Sallu played the perfect host.

They even indulged in a game of cricket at his chalet, near the Bigg Boss house. While Farah chose to be a spectator, Kat did a bit of batting while Salman bowled.

Everything looked fine but once the cameras rolled, so did the host's witty remarks which were outright sarcastic."

Adds the source, "As Farah stepped inside the Bigg Boss house, Kat was left alone on stage for a greater part of the show. At first, she played along but after a point she couldn't take his digs."

She broke down and retreated to her make-up room.  When she returned, the portions were re-shot. The offending parts were not aired.

Farah maintains, "Katrina did not show that she was upset by Salman's comments at least not in front of me. I reached the sets late, so I don't know what happened before."

The source continues, "Kat was professional enough and stuck on, teary- eyed, as she was there to promote TMK."

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
idiot media, why can't they leave salman alone, just making fabricated stories, stupid media

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SomiiKataliciousSalyanka

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

ur telling me if Aish reported salman she would have lost her career Confused my point is & what makes me really angry is when people pass judgements on strong accusations like that without knowing for sure that person has done it & if you got offended by my post sorry I get really pissed off when people accuse people without any proof or facts 

that gives you no rights to start bashing members or make any personal comments...!!   this ain't a fanclub, and you are on an open forum... learn to take criticisms of your favourite in stride... just because something about your fav sallu has been said, that does not mean you can start bashing members, no matter how angry you get... and why are you angry, exactly...?  do you know him personally to know he's an angel...?  Confused  let people make their own conclusions...!!   TongueTongueTongue

as for the episode, i have not seen it yet, so can't say... but he has made fun of katrina on some of the other shows as well in the past... dus ka dum and i think saregama pa (don't remember the name)...! 

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 20 December 2010 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bipsMeena1

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
another piece of fiction by the mediaLOL...i'm sorry,but having watched tat episode, i can only say tat Sallu was appreciating Kat, n there was the regular nok-jhok...which the media 'interprets' as breakdown...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SomiiKim75Katalicious

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I don't find Kat to be fake and if she were upset it would be written on her face, she did get a little annoyed with him at times, but she had a huge beautiful smile and that's exactly how I always wanna see her!! So firstly I don't believe this, and second if it's true then Kat do whatever you need to get your smile back babe...and after TMK releases and becomes a blockbuster....I know her smile will huge, but still hope all her personal problems go away!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
This is a Kat-Sallu topic...what does Aishu and the abuse reports have anything to do with the topic!!!???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Go to top