Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 3)

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

Originally posted by MissIffiy

[
ur telling me if Aish reported salman she would have lost her career Confused my point is & what makes me really angry is when people pass judgements on strong accusations like that without knowing for sure that person has done it & if you got offended by my post sorry I get really pissed off when people accuse people without any proof or facts 

Aish did not have the bachchan security back then .... now, she can pretty much say anything and get away with it .... but back then, she wasn't all this up on the bollywood power list and nor was she doing all that great ..... So, ya! i think she would have .... didn't vivek .......

.... and she did say finally that she was physically abused .....

Its ok .... no problem ......  I just never get why fans are so passionate about stars .... maybe because i am no one's fan as such ... no favourites at all .... i pass sarcastic comments on all actors because i find this whole industry one amusing circus Smile

what VO did was all out stupid & immature thats why the industry closed the doors on him & its not just about me being a fan of salman i just think its wrong to pass judgement on someone like that. if someone accused you of such things & you didnt do it would you like it if people still went around saying you are an abuser anyways lets drop this conversation it puts me in a totally different mood 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_leraser

chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
This topic is totally going into a whole different discussion. So let me join in Big smile

Stories of Salman's abuse aren't exactly new developments. Practically every girlfriend he's had has accused him of it (well, except for Katrina). No one except for his exes can really verify the truth but I would say it's a pretty safe assumption that if someone has been accused of something multiple times by multiple people, there has to be SOME truth to it.

Salman strikes me as an almost bipolar personality. Many people have vouched for his "heart of gold" but he's shown some ridiculously bad judgement in various cases. At the end of the day, the fans can sing his praises for all the good work he's done (and rightfully so) but it would also be foolish to completely ignore his flaws (which he has many). 

As for the article, who knows. It seems some "sagas" will never end. Wacko

Edited by chatpati900 - 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

queenieVedika211Onyx.ChirkutZindagibipsiqbals4everNuktaacheenapuxpriyankumupalpomegranate-Zoya-KataliciouseraserBeyond_the_Veilfriends_rockKai.Meena1

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenbipsMeena1

nishi75 Senior Member
nishi75
nishi75

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
oh please! stop showing Katrina as a victim always. she has shown she can more than take care of herself. All this fabricated stories aren't fooling anyone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.

nandipandi15 IF-Dazzler
nandipandi15
nandipandi15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
lol! i dunno about that....they seemed pretty casual and comfortable with each other....
Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

What rabbish. Media need to get a life seriously. They were comfortable and looked happy .
Vedika211 Goldie
Vedika211
Vedika211

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatpati900

This topic is totally going into a whole different discussion. So let me join in Big smile

Stories of Salman's abuse aren't exactly new developments. Practically every girlfriend he's had has accused him of it (well, except for Katrina). No one except for his exes can really verify the truth but I would say it's a pretty safe assumption that if someone has been accused of something multiple times by multiple people, there has to be SOME truth to it.

Salman strikes me as an almost bipolar personality. Many people have vouched for his "heart of gold" but he's shown some ridiculously bad judgement in various cases. At the end of the day, the fans can sing his praises for all the good work he's done (and rightfully so) but it would also be foolish to completely ignore his flaws (which he has many). 

As for the article, who knows. It seems some "sagas" will never end. Wacko

Exactly!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Seriously, I can't imagine him doing that why do they always stir things up? It's like watching a soap opera.

Go to top