Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Update: Katrina Denies Breakdown on BB4 - Article Pg8 (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

& why cant people stop making accusations without facts Angry did salman hit you how the  F*** do you know 

No, he didn't hit me. Had he, he would still be in jail. Given his past history, given numerous accusations of girlfriend beating over the years it is a fairly reasonable assumption to make. Just like you don't KNOW for a FACT that he is an angel, but ASSUME he is a good human based on similar reports in the media.

You choose to ASSUME one thing about his personality, i choose another.

..... And wonderful manners you have. Do you talk like this in real life too or are these exclusively reserved for anonymous internet conversations ?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschatpati900Vedika211iqbals4everbulls-eyeChirkutZindagiOnyx.Nuktaacheenpomegranateamaliasmarie-Zoya-eraserBeyond_the_Veil

xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
It was only one accusation &  if he hit anyone be it Katrina or Aishwarya they would have not survived it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xDestinyx

It was only one accusation &  if he hit anyone be it Katrina or Aishwarya they would have not survived it 

Why? because of his muscles ? .... does that require him to put all the weight of his muscles behind each slap ?

..... and no it wasn't just one accusation, there were reports about how he broke a bottle over somy ali's (i think) head, there were multiple reports regarding aishwarya including her statement that she was abused (one can choose to dis- believe it) and a report about katrina too ....

..... but again this is going off topic ..... this article is not about his fights but about his behaviour on BB. I saw the show, i thought he went a little too far in his "humour"  ...... and i thought farah was crazy to make katrina go on the show for promoting TMK .... she should have gone alone or taken akki .... my statement was more of tongue-in-cheek because i thought he should have behaved with more dignity. One of his fans chose to respond crudely to my statement so i answered .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChirkutZindagi-Zoya-

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

No, he didn't hit me. Had he, he would still be in jail. Given his past history, given numerous accusations of girlfriend beating over the years it is a fairly reasonable assumption to make. Just like you don't KNOW for a FACT that he is an angel, but ASSUME he is a good human based on similar reports in the media.

You choose to ASSUME one thing about his personality, i choose another.

..... And wonderful manners you have. Do you talk like this in real life too or are these exclusively reserved for anonymous internet conversations ?

accusations being your key word was it ever proofed that he hit anyone if someone hits you the reasonable thing to do is go to the cops why didnt anyone take him to the cops I dont think its right to tag someone of such horrific thing without having solid proof & thanks yeah I have wonderful manners & they are exclusively reserved for certain people Wink

Edited by MissIffiy - 19 December 2010 at 10:00pm
xDestinyx Senior Member
xDestinyx
xDestinyx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xDestinyx

It was only one accusation & if he hit anyone be it Katrina or Aishwarya they would have not survived it

Why? because of his muscles ? .... does that require him to put all the weight of his muscles behind each slap ?

..... and no it wasn't just one accusation, there were reports about how he broke a bottle over somy ali's (i think) head, there were multiple reports regarding aishwarya including her statement that she was abused (one can choose to dis- believe it) and a report about katrina too ....

..... but again this is going off topic ..... this article is not about his fights but about his behaviour on BB. I saw the show, i thought he went a little too far in his "humour" ...... and i thought farah was crazy to make katrina go on the show for promoting TMK .... she should have gone alone or taken akki .... my statement was more of tongue-in-cheek because i thought he should have behaved with more dignity. One of his fans chose to respond crudely to my statement so i answered .

When someone the size of salman gets angry & hits you yeah I am sure a girl will not survive it & those so called reports that came from nowhere I choose to not believe back to the topic didn't see anything wrong in his behavior he is always like that this article could be making it all up there is always two side to the story & the media side will be the last one I will believe
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

accusations being your key word was it ever proofed that he hit anyone if someone hits you the reasonable thing to do is go to the cops why didnt anyone take him to the cops I dont think its right to tag someone of such horrific thing without having solid proof & thanks yeah I have wonderful manners & they are exclusively reserved for certain people Wink

There is never going to be any proof  .... and no one goes to the cops .... unless they want to kiss their career good-bye ..... And that is true for every single actor or actress .... is there any proof of akki's infidelities, or srk's gay status, or amir's over interference   etc etc etc  .....

As for the rest, i wish all the fans would realise that the rest of us non-fans do not have anything personal against their favourites. and even if we did, there is hardly anything we can do about it, can we ? So why get so rude and use expletives in a time pass conversation.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschatpati900queenieNuktaacheenOnyx.-Zoya-smarieKai.Beyond_the_Veileraser

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

There is never going to be any proof  .... and no one goes to the cops .... unless they want to kiss their career good-bye ..... And that is true for every single actor or actress .... is there any proof of akki's infidelities, or srk's gay status, or amir's over interference   etc etc etc  .....

As for the rest, i wish all the fans would realise that the rest of us non-fans do not have anything personal against their favourites. and even if we did, there is hardly anything we can do about it, can we ? So why get so rude and use expletives in a time pass conversation.

ur telling me if Aish reported salman she would have lost her career Confused my point is & what makes me really angry is when people pass judgements on strong accusations like that without knowing for sure that person has done it & if you got offended by my post sorry I get really pissed off when people accuse people without any proof or facts 
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

[
ur telling me if Aish reported salman she would have lost her career Confused my point is & what makes me really angry is when people pass judgements on strong accusations like that without knowing for sure that person has done it & if you got offended by my post sorry I get really pissed off when people accuse people without any proof or facts 

Aish did not have the bachchan security back then .... now, she can pretty much say anything and get away with it .... but back then, she wasn't all this up on the bollywood power list and nor was she doing all that great ..... So, ya! i think she would have .... didn't vivek .......

.... and she did say finally that she was physically abused .....

Its ok .... no problem ......  I just never get why fans are so passionate about stars .... maybe because i am no one's fan as such ... no favourites at all .... i pass sarcastic comments on all actors because i find this whole industry one amusing circus Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusChirkutZindagiNuktaacheenpomegranate-Zoya-ajoonieraser

Go to top