Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

--Idiotic CC2-- (free entry)-happy holidayz- (Page 99)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Mjhtgeet357

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Mjhtgeet357

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

saru where did u go?



oh sorryyy tanz babes i was watching other stuff in youtube so...hehe 
ya watzzz up??? 

hehehehhehe its ok yar
not much just chatting
about random stuff as usualLOL

Smile same here chatting and watching videos in youtube.... 
m watching monaya's sbs miss them so much whole mjht gang Cry

really u watching monaya on sbs
i was just watching sajan sceens for like an hour so i finally stopped my self
i miss the whole gang so muchCry
wat sbs r u watching
did u know im married to mohitROFL

Oh Tanzeel ! ROFL
hahaha Anu should be here right now
then you guys can start your battle again ! LOL

ROFL ROFL
actully me and anu were celebrating for monaya together
this morning
instead of fightning over mohit
but ya we should be fighting over him right now
ROFL

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Anu and Tanzeel :
Why Does Love Always Feel Like a Battlefield ! ROFL
lol i am not a big fan of that song though idk why Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Ayuuu ? Kahaan hain tu !
Yur granny is missin you !
Kids these days are so busy na .. hmmm Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

grgsaraswati Goldie
grgsaraswati
grgsaraswati

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 1603

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Mjhtgeet357

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Mjhtgeet357

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

saru where did u go?



oh sorryyy tanz babes i was watching other stuff in youtube so...hehe 
ya watzzz up??? 

hehehehhehe its ok yar
not much just chatting
about random stuff as usualLOL

Smile same here chatting and watching videos in youtube.... 
m watching monaya's sbs miss them so much whole mjht gang Cry

really u watching monaya on sbs
i was just watching sajan sceens for like an hour so i finally stopped my self
i miss the whole gang so muchCry
wat sbs r u watching
did u know im married to mohitROFL

Oh Tanzeel ! ROFL
hahaha Anu should be here right now
then you guys can start your battle again ! LOL

ROFL ROFL
actully me and anu were celebrating for monaya together
this morning
instead of fightning over mohit
but ya we should be fighting over him right now
ROFL


yeah nisa ur rite Tanz and anu goes crazyyyy abt monaya 
rite...hehe 
<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

why did everyone become so quiet?

Hahaa I Know
 All of a sudden it was like so quiet Ermm
Well Me i just came back
I went to cook some rice !

yuummm rice
i love rice i had some for lunch
u cock wowoowShocked

hhahahaah Yeah I cook !
I wash the rice . then put in the thing in the rice cooker
Plug the wire. and turn it on Big smile
Such a good cook ! you should try my rice some day !
LOL
lols i will try some
as long as its rice
but im shock
u know i tell my mom that girz my age r to young to do house work like cooking cleening etc
but people like u make my mom give me workROFL casue my mom goes like there the same age as u if they can do it why cant u LOL
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Anu and Tanzeel :
Why Does Love Always Feel Like a Battlefield ! ROFL
lol i am not a big fan of that song though idk why Ermm
ROFL wat song??
Ayesha_Rocks Goldie

Joined: 27 September 2010
Posts: 1171

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by karanfan

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

why did everyone become so quiet?

Hahaa I Know
 All of a sudden it was like so quiet Ermm
Well Me i just came back
I went to cook some rice !

yuummm rice
i love rice i had some for lunch
u cock wowoowShocked

hhahahaah Yeah I cook !
I wash the rice . then put in the thing in the rice cooker
Plug the wire. and turn it on Big smile
Such a good cook ! you should try my rice some day !
LOL
lols i will try some
as long as its rice
but im shock
u know i tell my mom that girz my age r to young to do house work like cooking cleening etc
but people like u make my mom give me workROFL casue my mom goes like there the same age as u if they can do it why cant u LOL

hahahahah Evil Smile
ROFL the only thing i can cook is potato fry, lentils, rice, egg, spinach
but guess wut they all taste bad though ROFL
Last time i gave my dad burned potatoes ! .. lol i felt bad for him
cuz there was nothin for lunch.. and mommy was at work na so.
and he doesn't know how to cook, so it was nothin or the burned potatoes. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
** The Twilighters ** CC#1 : FREE ENTRY!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: Somya.NC_luvKSG   Replies: 530   Views: 20618

Somya.NC_luvKSG 530 20618 03 May 2011 at 12:13am by ..Nihaa..
download everything for free

Author: soumkhane   Replies: 0   Views: 685

soumkhane 0 685 23 July 2010 at 1:33pm by soumkhane
Free Health Check Ups for Kids in Banglore

Author: cuteseema11   Replies: 0   Views: 555

cuteseema11 0 555 17 April 2010 at 4:29am by cuteseema11
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1203   Views: 37157

-madhvi- 1203 37157 01 November 2009 at 9:34am by -ialwayswill-
Saduuuu And Hinuuu My Idiotic Husbands...cc#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ashmii   Replies: 1207   Views: 22658

ashmii 1207 22658 26 May 2009 at 11:35am by *Nishi*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index