Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

--Idiotic CC2-- (free entry)-happy holidayz- (Page 128)

Ayesha_Rocks Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

K yaars gtg, bye tanu and maddie:) Luv ya both, TC <3<3<3Hug
bye ayesho love uHugtc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

K yaars gtg, bye tanu and maddie:) Luv ya both, TC <3<3<3Hug

ok bye Hug ayesho tc gudnite lov u too Heart

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

@ayesho: yeah dnt worry will try to cum online early =)

@gunji: oh acha sahi but i will try to cum online early ok and no i didnt ate any thing sugary but i was like laughing sooo much but it was very fun
yeah yaar u beta, or else Ill tell tanu and her ghost friends to haunt u downLOL
yar she is one of the ghostLOLLOL
Oh yeahEmbarrassed I forgotLOLA ghost can still haunt a ghost down no?

LOL we all r truly idiots wat say guys
Yeah 4 sureROFL
tum logo ko ajj pata chala haiShockedROFL

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

@gunji: oh acha sahi but i will try to cum online early ok and no i didnt ate any thing sugary but i was like laughing sooo much but it was very fun
wow i wish i was there to see an extra crazy maddy LOLLOL

oh i wish that too u knw i was laughing on 2 things first 4 no reason ROFL ROFL im serious and second there was guy sitting our table he was from nepal so he understands hindi and i told him u watched singh is king and he is like yeah and i told him about one dialouge and thats wen i started to laugh like crazy ROFL
lolz laughing for no reson ROFL ROFL good good ur doing great in my idiot 101 class ROFL
and wat dilouge from sing is king
lols u wana know somethin ok my friends told me and my indian friends to have a convo in hindi/urdu so we were like ok
then she asked me wat comes after the line teri maa ki.... and i started laughing ROFL i didnt know the answer so i asked a guy who was from pakistan and i was like wat comes after the line teri maa ki ROFL and all he heared was teri maa ki so he was giving me a very angry look hes like did u just swear at my mom ROFL it was hilarious our other friend swhod didnt understand the language were like wat r u talking about ROFL

ROFL ROFL LOL OMG!!! teri maa ki god u guys r soooo funny the dialogue that comes in the beginning wen aksahy goes and try to get the chicken and breaks everything and one couple at home watching tv the dialogue is
girl: kya je saara din tv dekthe rehte ho woh saas bahu wala serial lagao na ROFL
guy: oyeeee!! abhi laga deta hoon na ROFL ROFL
and then suddenly the tv breaks

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

wow i wish i was there to see an extra crazy maddy LOLLOL

oh i wish that too u knw i was laughing on 2 things first 4 no reason ROFL ROFL im serious and second there was guy sitting our table he was from nepal so he understands hindi and i told him u watched singh is king and he is like yeah and i told him about one dialouge and thats wen i started to laugh like crazy ROFL
lolz laughing for no reson ROFL ROFL good good ur doing great in my idiot 101 class ROFL
and wat dilouge from sing is king
lols u wana know somethin ok my friends told me and my indian friends to have a convo in hindi/urdu so we were like ok
then she asked me wat comes after the line teri maa ki.... and i started laughing ROFL i didnt know the answer so i asked a guy who was from pakistan and i was like wat comes after the line teri maa ki ROFL and all he heared was teri maa ki so he was giving me a very angry look hes like did u just swear at my mom ROFL it was hilarious our other friend swhod didnt understand the language were like wat r u talking about ROFL

ROFL ROFL LOL OMG!!! teri maa ki god u guys r soooo funny the dialogue that comes in the beginning wen aksahy goes and try to get the chicken and breaks everything and one couple at home watching tv the dialogue is
girl: kya je saara din tv dekthe rehte ho woh saas bahu wala serial lagao na ROFL
guy: oyeeee!! abhi laga deta hoon na ROFL ROFL
and then suddenly the tv breaks
my friend really wanted to know wat came after teri ma ki ROFL and we also made one of our friend say main ullo ki pathi hou ROFL she thought she was saying something nice and we were all laughing and our math teacher is punjabi right so she understands the language my friend said main ullu ki pathi hou in front of her ROFL and me and my other friend started laughing and my teacher was like wat ROFL she was also laughing with us ROFL
and omg! u said that line to the kid ROFL omg i can imagine that im laughing my head of right now ROFL ROFL wat did he say in return?

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL wow i can imagine that scene very well cuz i did the same thing wid one guy in 7th grade no him and me laughed like crazy ROFL ROFL he was like say it one more time ROFL im like wat ROFL and wen i told him that dialogue he was like wat ROFL but u knw i can imagine that scne very well ROFL poor girl ROFL

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL ya i guess dono idiots ek jesa kam kar tei hai lols lols lols and jab usse pata challa wat she was doing she was about to kill us and we were running around the whole class it was to funny ROFL ROFL 

-desiresoul-

Go to top