India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

T is a singer

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
T, whose real name is Madhura Naik is a trained singer. here is an article about her.

Songstress at heart
Madhura Naik will soon be lending her voice for singer Ishq Bector's new album. The pretty actress, who is currently seen in Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani, is a trained singer. Madhura says, "My mother
has learnt classical singing from renowned artiste Druba Ghosh at Sangeet Mahabharati, a music school. During my vacations, my father would sent me to this same school. I am really very fond of Indian classical music though I have spent my teenage years in Bahrain. Later when I was in Mithibai College, Mumbai, I was a singer for a rock band."

Ishq, who is Madhura's good friend, requested her to sing two songs in his forthcoming album. "I know Ishq very well and I could not refuse his offer. It was a good opportunity and I will be soon shooting for the music videos also. I enjoy listening to soft rock a lot, though I do not get a chance to perform now. Metallica is my favourite band." The Marathi mulgi, who loves listening to old numbers, wants to cut her album and nurtures a desire to sing in Hindi films.

Wishing her all d best for her singing careerThumbs Up.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trithathk123meawnatashushruthiRamail1601ragzz..Jane..

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
she is cute
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
yup...read this one before...thanks for sharing anyway!

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i havnt read it

thnx
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hey read this article long back.Its already posted.
Thanks for sharing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index