Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

I am surprised to see Karan and Rishi patch up, I read that they would but after the way Rishi behaved I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. I am glad they have patched up though, same with Salman and Hrithik

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chalo, i love u u love me we r a happy family endingπŸ˜†
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Phew..thank God...at least now Ayan won't have to choose between RK n KJo...

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sakina-

Phew..thank God...at least now Ayan won't have to choose between RK n KJo...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   so cute... sirf apne hubby ki fikar hai.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

i don't think rishi would sabotage his own son's career by keeping up the war with someone like karan johar...!   he has worked in this industry for far too long... he knows how things work....!

and obviously, hrithik is not stupid like vivek either, that he would continue to take panga with salman... so that was also expected....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i don't think rishi would sabotage his own son's career by keeping up the war with someone like karan johar...!   he has worked in this industry for far too long... he knows how things work....!

and obviously, hrithik is not stupid like vivek either, that he would continue to take panga with salman... so that was also expected....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@bold-main ek pativrata stree hoon!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i somehow feel all this was for publicity tho..that there was no fight to begin with..all was publicity...but whatever it was...aal izz well now...so i'm happy😊

as long as Biru's happy n doing wel,i'm happy.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

do u think hrithik will be angry wid the perso who helped him to build his body?? he was already expecting a hug from him!! and sallu cannot stop filmakes from signing him!!! he has no control over yashraj, kjo or anyone! rishi and kjo have always been friendly and i wud hardly doubt that one can stay angry after a warm hug which says 'i am sorry' which rishi deserves since he is a sernior and ranbir did not deserve to be humilliated on public tv, especially by his own people!!!--aka kjo who is part of the industry!!----everything was taken too far---but after saying that, kjo did nothing deepika was in the mood to humilliate ranbir, just because she cud not becum the kapoor bahu, baba ke liya juice lao, pathetic boyfriend, spoilt, agar itna hi na pasad tha tau date kyun kiya??? felt horrible for the poor chap!!! kisiki personal life ki dhajiya urana is very bad!!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mehh! This is way 2 goody goody and love dovey and sweet!! I want KJo back!! They have all gone back 2 diplomacy. Boring.
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
all's well dat ends well..!!!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolly007

do u think hrithik will be angry wid the perso who helped him to build his body?? he was already expecting a hug from him!! and sallu cannot stop filmakes from signing him!!! he has no control over yashraj, kjo or anyone! rishi and kjo have always been friendly and i wud hardly doubt that one can stay angry after a warm hug which says 'i am sorry' which rishi deserves since he is a sernior and ranbir did not deserve to be humilliated on public tv, especially by his own people!!!--aka kjo who is part of the industry!!----everything was taken too far---but after saying that, kjo did nothing deepika was in the mood to humilliate ranbir, just because she cud not becum the kapoor bahu, baba ke liya juice lao, pathetic boyfriend, spoilt, agar itna hi na pasad tha tau date kyun kiya??? felt horrible for the poor chap!!! kisiki personal life ki dhajiya urana is very bad!!!

(a)  what "i" think is obviously not going to be the same as what "you" think... it's called "difference in opinions"... i am not forcing my opinion on you, so please do NOT quote me to tell me what you think... or what "i" should think.... i am not a kid anymore, and i can make my own conclusions without having others to tell me what "i" should or should not think, thanks...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
(b)  what hrithik thinks, does not matter, nor do i care... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  i don't live in his head to know what he thinks...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  obviously he was not happy though, otherwise, he would not have continued to make a raayi ka pahaad on twitter...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   and salman ke mood ka kuch pata nahin... he has had problems with many people in the past.... shahid, john, and priyanka even (which she admitted on kwk), srk (probably both their faults), vivek (again, debatable), ranbir (if he had not found out he was a kapoor lad, doubt he'd had send out gifts to him to make up)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   but as i had said earlier, i doubt it would go too far... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so i'm not surprised that they have 'patched up'.... difference of opinions between friends and people happen all the time...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
(c)  according to "you", ranbir did not need to be humiliated even if he had cheated... "your" opinion.... "i" obviously think differently.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› as you sow, so shall you reap... these film stars should think twice about doing such things.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  can't keep on counting that everything would continue to be a 'secret' and they can continue to portray the image of a 'saint/angel'.... so he got what he deserved...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   in "my" opinion, all the star wives and others who came out and talked about their husband/parther's infidelity, deserve a round of applause...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   lmao... poor chap...??   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   i'm sorry, i don't think he is a bechara... people will forget eventually, and it certainly won't effect his popularity... he probably will get more sympathy, for being a cheater and being ousted by his ex...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   our society works on hypocritical rules... rules for men and women are completely different, ain't they....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   in any case...!
(d)  if you disagree, that is fine... it is your opinion.... however, i don't need you to force your opinion on me, because it ain't gonna change... so it's better to agree to disagree....!!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

p.s.  do NOT quote me, if you only intend to attack me... have problems with my post, feel free to hit the "report" button... type in your problem and press "send report"...!  TongueTongue 
(forgot to put that there last time.... from now on, i guess i should put it up in my siggie box... πŸ€”)
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago

(a)  what "i" think is obviously not going to be the same as what "you" think... it's called "difference in opinions"... i am not forcing my opinion on you, so please do NOT quote me to tell me what you think... or what "i" should think.... i am not a kid anymore, and i can make my own conclusions without having others to tell me what "i" should or should not think, thanks...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
(b)  what hrithik thinks, does not matter, nor do i care... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  i don't live in his head to know what he thinks...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  obviously he was not happy though, otherwise, he would not have continued to make a raayi ka pahaad on twitter...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   and salman ke mood ka kuch pata nahin... he has had problems with many people in the past.... shahid, john, and priyanka even (which she admitted on kwk), srk (probably both their faults), vivek (again, debatable), ranbir (if he had not found out he was a kapoor lad, doubt he'd had send out gifts to him to make up)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   but as i had said earlier, i doubt it would go too far... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so i'm not surprised that they have 'patched up'.... difference of opinions between friends and people happen all the time...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
(c)  according to "you", ranbir did not need to be humiliated even if he had cheated... "your" opinion.... "i" obviously think differently.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› as you sow, so shall you reap... these film stars should think twice about doing such things.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  can't keep on counting that everything would continue to be a 'secret' and they can continue to portray the image of a 'saint/angel'.... so he got what he deserved...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   in "my" opinion, all the star wives and others who came out and talked about their husband/parther's infidelity, deserve a round of applause...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   lmao... poor chap...??   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   i'm sorry, i don't think he is a bechara... people will forget eventually, and it certainly won't effect his popularity... he probably will get more sympathy, for being a cheater and being ousted by his ex...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   our society works on hypocritical rules... rules for men and women are completely different, ain't they....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   in any case...!
(d)  if you disagree, that is fine... it is your opinion.... however, i don't need you to force your opinion on me, because it ain't gonna change... so it's better to agree to disagree....!!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

p.s.  do NOT quote me, if you only intend to attack me... have problems with my post, feel free to hit the "report" button... type in your problem and press "send report"...!  TongueTongue 
(forgot to put that there last time.... from now on, i guess i should put it up in my siggie box... πŸ€”)

again i was unaware i was quoting u, i will be careful net time, i dun know about celebrities, but u sure like to write mean essays to people who quote u!