Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ray of hope for 2nd season of Bidaai! (Page 4)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by poo_s

no re no negativityEmbarrassed
kutumb was the first daily soap I watched ..I used to watch it regularly ...& I have to agree kutumb is one of the best ekta's show with no..multiple marriages...no plastic surgery....LOL & one more thing hiten look best with gauri..& gauri look best with hiten..both of them look best only with each other .....I was talking about something else..may be u will also agree with me.Embarrassed if dont than its only my opinion ..thats why I dint write it there Smile

karan-nadini..hmm.. that time I was too busy with some other jodi....Embarrassed

bolke toh dekho.....and of course we can have different opinion and normal ppl respect others too Wink *hint hint*......shutup...yes i m normal Ermm.....and if i m not normal then i m FAKE Big smileLOL

no comments on Karan Nandini, ekta killed it for me Angry......n kutumb was indeed the best....no saas bahu crap for a change along with JJKN......these were the only 2 shows i believed didn't have saas bahu crap that time.....no??

I have watched Kutumb and felt Kutumb 1 was better. Clapthen JJKN came and now I don't recognise any other hero on T.V. OuchConfused
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

kutumb was the first daily soap I watched ..I used to watch it regularly ...& I have to agree kutumb is one of the best ekta's show with no..multiple marriages...no plastic surgery....LOL & one more thing hiten look best with gauri..& gauri look best with hiten..both of them look best only with each other .....I was talking about something else..may be u will also agree with me.Embarrassed if dont than its only my opinion ..thats why I dint write it there Smile

karan-nadini..hmm.. that time I was too busy with some other jodi....Embarrassed

bolke toh dekho.....and of course we can have different opinion and normal ppl respect others too Wink *hint hint*......shutup...yes i m normal Ermm.....and if i m not normal then i m FAKE Big smileLOL

no comments on Karan Nandini, ekta killed it for me Angry......n kutumb was indeed the best....no saas bahu crap for a change along with JJKN......these were the only 2 shows i believed didn't have saas bahu crap that time.....no??
& both the shows r from sony..actually sony's shows r different from the beginning Smile
yes I know..people have different opinion.. thats why I didnt wrote..as people can get hurt also nah!Embarrassed so better I pm u Smile

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I have watched Kutumb and felt Kutumb 1 was better. Clapthen JJKN came and now I don't recognise any other hero on T.V. OuchConfused
Confused
yes kutumb was way to better than kutumb 2( though I tried to watch it ..but left halfway )

di mujhe baki actor dikhte to hai..but sab apu k picheLOL(main kya karu)Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL agreed even i left Kutumb 2 halfway.....it was garbage ....... after hiten, i found Harshad Chopra a talented actor but now Apu joined my list..... this is the only show where i watched all his epis Smile ..... Don't kill me but he was horrible in emotional scenes from Hum Ho Gaye Aapke (HHGA)...... but when i watched his break down in Bidaai followed by his sudden hug, my heart was in my mouth, i cudn't believe my eyes.....i was like Sweet God! is he the same dude from HHGA??? he looked extremely natural and adorable while crying......well, basically for actors, the most challenging part is to enact the emotional scene.....some actors look natural and can touch ur heart with their emotional side but others fail to do so.....and Apu came as a shocker for me...... i hated him during that HHGA scene.....but then he impressed me with a T....very well done Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

ROFL agreed even i left Kutumb 2 halfway.....it was garbage ....... after hiten, i found Harshad Chopra a talented actor but now Apu joined my list..... this is the only show where i watched all his epis Smile ..... Don't kill me but he was horrible in emotional scenes from Hum Ho Gaye Aapke (HHGA)...... but when i watched his break down in Bidaai followed by his sudden hug, my heart was in my mouth, i cudn't believe my eyes.....i was like Sweet God! is he the same dude from HHGA??? he looked extremely natural and adorable while crying......well, basically for actors, the most challenging part is to enact the emotional scene.....some actors look natural and can touch ur heart with their emotional side but others fail to do so.....and Apu came as a shocker for me...... i hated him during that HHGA scene.....but then he impressed me with a T....very well done Clap

Let's say Apu was made for the small screen Big smile. JJJKN and Armaan Suri made Apu bring out his best. Apu was Armaan Suri in the 2 1/2 years he lived that roleClapClap, in the end he confessed how was so very different from Armaan Suri Embarrassed

Rehana86poo_s

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

ROFL agreed even i left Kutumb 2 halfway.....it was garbage ....... after hiten, i found Harshad Chopra a talented actor but now Apu joined my list..... this is the only show where i watched all his epis Smile ..... Don't kill me but he was horrible in emotional scenes from Hum Ho Gaye Aapke (HHGA)...... but when i watched his break down in Bidaai followed by his sudden hug, my heart was in my mouth, i cudn't believe my eyes.....i was like Sweet God! is he the same dude from HHGA??? he looked extremely natural and adorable while crying......well, basically for actors, the most challenging part is to enact the emotional scene.....some actors look natural and can touch ur heart with their emotional side but others fail to do so.....and Apu came as a shocker for me...... i hated him during that HHGA scene.....but then he impressed me with a T....very well done Clap

Let's say Apu was made for the small screen Big smile. JJJKN and Armaan Suri made Apu bring out his best. Apu was Armaan Suri in the 2 1/2 years he lived that roleClapClap, in the end he confessed how was so very different from Armaan Suri Embarrassed

agreed di....indeed he is made for small screen......n one thing i realized, TV actors look fake in Big screen.......they should be happy in small screen becoz one they can improve and gain more fame then big screen .....only big screen actors are suitable for big screen.......

poo_srekha02

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

why I will kill u rehana....I never liked him before jjkn..seriously..I used to change the channel when his scene used to come...he acting was actually horrible..& thats the fact...LOL
but he has improved so much that now I dont like anyone else in TVEmbarrassed
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

If I m not wrong we already hv a sticky post where season 2 strategies can b discussed naEmbarrassed

So plss all hv your season 2 discussions in that one post and what I saw in this thread should not happen in the sticky thread..thats is two fan grps jumping into the boxing ring to get the better out of each otherLOLEmbarrassed...I think I m repeating this for the 100th time nowLOL..but still plss try and respect each other's POVs Smile

Closing this topic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_WatersRehana86poo_sWinchesterbros

Go to top