Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ray of hope for 2nd season of Bidaai! (Page 3)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

I think about hiten-gauri
they have already done so many shows together..& one think about them I cant write hereWinkLOL
but they look very good together Smile
this maha episode idea not gonna work after sometimes Sleepy 

I can smell some negativity there Wink......well i m a crazy Hiten-Gauri fan too.....but didn't watch kyunki after they become old......i feel Ermm lets just say weird/odd watching old ppl romancingDead...... but their chemistry in Kutumb1 was the BEST for me..... after that Karan-Nandini's characters failed to hold my interest....

and agreed.....maha epis wudn't work that much

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rekha03

Fans request do help, while I have been seeing requests for Hiten-Gauri to be bcak for ages. But are they back.? Chooti Bahu will be back because except PR all big ticket shows of Zee are failing, that's why even BMTD is being considered. Bidaai2 shall be back sooner when Starplus faces the same heat, like I see not many shows of Starplus in the daily trp chart and also starplus is now airing maha episodes of two shows frequently.
they have already done so many shows together..& one think about them I cant write hereWinkLOL

Bebo is gonna have a maha episode like Bidaai for two hours. every other show is bringing a one hour maha episode.Smile
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

I can smell some negativity there Wink......well i m a crazy Hiten-Gauri fan too.....but didn't watch kyunki after they become old......i feel Ermm lets just say weird/odd watching old ppl romancingDead...... but their chemistry in Kutumb1 was the BEST for me..... after that Karan-Nandini's characters failed to hold my interest....

It worked like Magic for Bidaai ClapClap Infact Anmol rocked in that maha episode and stood tall StarStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_s

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Rekha di.......kahan aamir khan aur kahan khili paan......kahan bidaai ki Angini aur kahan ...Ermm never mind.....i will be banned if i utter one word after this LOL.....so me is a good bachcha Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

even the mod of this forum??? ROFL.....that's a news ROFL......  
n yes savee di, it can't stop us from loving our Angini.....

and it's good that we, Angini fans, take it as a joke and don't reply to them with the same sweetness as them Wink...then RS will know which couple has got mature and sensitive audience Wink

luv
rehana
yes they r very sweetEmbarrassed..mujhe to almost diabetes ho gaya haiROFL

tell me abt it......ROFLROFL.....we are the only fans i believe being bashed for "Appreciating" a couple ROFLROFL....we made history ROFLROFLROFL.....
we get bashed .........called FAKE..
& top it all who liked both pre & post leap story r also criticize...as  they r not true fansLOL 
we deff made history..as bidaai is the only show which ended even after being on top 5(sorry we also bashed because we called it a #1 show in terms of TRPROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

even the mod of this forum??? ROFL.....that's a news ROFL......  
n yes savee di, it can't stop us from loving our Angini.....

and it's good that we, Angini fans, take it as a joke and don't reply to them with the same sweetness as them Wink...then RS will know which couple has got mature and sensitive audience Wink

luv
rehana
yes they r very sweetEmbarrassed..mujhe to almost diabetes ho gaya haiROFL

tell me abt it......ROFLROFL.....we are the only fans i believe being bashed for "Appreciating" a couple ROFLROFL....we made history ROFLROFLROFL.....
we get bashed .........called FAKE..
& top it all who liked both pre & post leap story r also criticize...as  they r not true fansLOL 
we deff made history..as bidaai is the only show which ended even after being on top 5(sorry we also bashed because we called it a #1 show in terms of TRPROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

wah......kya kamaal ke species nikle hum Approve.....humein toh museum mein rakhna chahiyeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

no re no negativityEmbarrassed
kutumb was the first daily soap I watched ..I used to watch it regularly ...& I have to agree kutumb is one of the best ekta's show with no..multiple marriages...no plastic surgery....LOL & one more thing hiten look best with gauri..& gauri look best with hiten..both of them look best only with each other .....I was talking about something else..may be u will also agree with me.Embarrassed if dont than its only my opinion ..thats why I dint write it there Smile

karan-nadini..hmm.. that time I was too busy with some other jodi....Embarrassed

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

no re no negativityEmbarrassed
kutumb was the first daily soap I watched ..I used to watch it regularly ...& I have to agree kutumb is one of the best ekta's show with no..multiple marriages...no plastic surgery....LOL & one more thing hiten look best with gauri..& gauri look best with hiten..both of them look best only with each other .....I was talking about something else..may be u will also agree with me.Embarrassed if dont than its only my opinion ..thats why I dint write it there Smile

karan-nadini..hmm.. that time I was too busy with some other jodi....Embarrassed

bolke toh dekho.....and of course we can have different opinion and normal ppl respect others too Wink *hint hint*......shutup...yes i m normal Ermm.....and if i m not normal then i m FAKE Big smileLOL

no comments on Karan Nandini, ekta killed it for me Angry......n kutumb was indeed the best....no saas bahu crap for a change along with JJKN......these were the only 2 shows i believed didn't have saas bahu crap that time.....no??

rekha02

Go to top