Ray of hope for 2nd season of Bidaai! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Fans request do help, while I have been seeing requests for Hiten-Gauri to be bcak for ages. But are they back.? Chooti Bahu will be back because except PR all big ticket shows of Zee are failing, that's why even BMTD is being considered. Bidaai2 shall be back sooner when Starplus faces the same heat, like I see not many shows of Starplus in the daily trp chart and also starplus is now airing maha episodes of two shows frequently.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by poo_s

di ..do u really believe that I m a fan of gandhigiri😉🤣

na kabhi kabhi tera style bhi jaroori thaa... but end mein i think i bashed maximum people😆 left right and centre..proof is my post in that feedback about forum post😆
Originally posted by Rehana86

even the mod of this forum??? 😲🤣🤣🤣🤣.....that's a news 🤣......

n yes savee di, it can't stop us from loving our Angini.....

and it's good that we, Angini fans, take it as a joke and don't reply to them with the same sweetness as them 😉...then RS will know which couple has got mature and sensitive audience 😉

luv
rehana
yes they r very sweet😳..mujhe to almost diabetes ho gaya hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sami01

na kabhi kabhi tera style bhi jaroori thaa... but end mein i think i bashed maximum people😆 left right and centre..proof is my post in that feedback about forum post😆

hehehehe di uss reply k baad to jo mods invisible mod pe the ..pura gayeb mod pe chale gaye.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by rekha03

Fans request do help, while I have been seeing requests for Hiten-Gauri to be bcak for ages. But are they back.? Chooti Bahu will be back because except PR all big ticket shows of Zee are failing, that's why even BMTD is being considered. Bidaai2 shall be back sooner when Starplus faces the same heat, like I see not many shows of Starplus in the daily trp chart and also starplus is now airing maha episodes of two shows frequently.
I think about hiten-gauri
they have already done so many shows together..& one think about them I cant write here😉😆
but they look very good together 😊
this maha episode idea not gonna work after sometimes 🥱 

yes they r very sweet😳..mujhe to almost diabetes ho gaya hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

tell me abt it......🤣🤣.....we are the only fans i believe being bashed for "Appreciating" a couple 🤣🤣....we made history 🤣🤣🤣.....

they have already done so many shows together..& one think about them I cant write here😉😆

I can smell some negativity there 😉......well i m a crazy Hiten-Gauri fan too.....but didn't watch kyunki after they become old......i feel 🤔 lets just say weird/odd watching old ppl romancing🤢...... but their chemistry in Kutumb1 was the BEST for me..... after that Karan-Nandini's characters failed to hold my interest....

and agreed.....maha epis wudn't work that much

Bebo is gonna have a maha episode like Bidaai for two hours. every other show is bringing a one hour maha episode.😊
Originally posted by Rehana86

I can smell some negativity there 😉......well i m a crazy Hiten-Gauri fan too.....but didn't watch kyunki after they become old......i feel 🤔 lets just say weird/odd watching old ppl romancing🤢...... but their chemistry in Kutumb1 was the BEST for me..... after that Karan-Nandini's characters failed to hold my interest....

and agreed.....maha epis wudn't work that much

It worked like Magic for Bidaai 👏👏 Infact Anmol rocked in that maha episode and stood tall ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rekha di.......kahan aamir khan aur kahan khili paan......kahan bidaai ki Angini aur kahan ...🤔 never mind.....i will be banned if i utter one word after this 😆.....so me is a good bachcha 😳