Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#136~*Sadka Kiya<3*~ (Page 57)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

I knw ur a devil isliye ROFL me too it rocks Cool

I knw me too hi5 ROFLROFLROFL

i love my behoodiness ROFLROFLROFL and yeah im a devil Cool ROFLROFLROFL

i know right HI5 ROFLROFL u know even guys wise i like yuvi types coz they dont treat u like a princess ROFLROFL[=)))]

Devilish ROFLROFLROFL
they dnt over do it ROFLROFLROFL bt i luved the labon ko Silly it looked like a prince and princess Day Dreaming

i love my devil self thts me ROFLROFLROFL take it or leave it Cool ROFLROFL

i know thts why i loved yuvi Day Dreaming i agree bt tht labon ko was only special coz it was a first time he treated her like tht which made it even more special Day Dreaming she was so happy and even when he said i love u u cud see how happy she was Day Dreaming

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Yeah i luv Freezocino Cool

yeah hopefully she will be kEmbarrassed i will call mum in fifteen mins and ask ROFLROFL
nah i had nescafe i love tht ROFLROFLROFL haw call her waise did u have breakfast ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL i luv the ice one no milkTongueLOLLOL nahi i never have BFDead i cnt eat early morningROFLROFL i can at abt 10am bt no time ROFLROFL

i lovve tht too ROFLROFLROFL i dont really like milk ROFLROFLROFL haw i always have BF bt u know i can eat anytime Wink ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

i will ROFL wen im back Ermm

Yeah a yuna update ROFL

yeah ur there ROFLROFLROFL

and yeah i think i deserve an update atleast ROFLROFLROFL dont worry in ur absence im spamming ur FFs ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Haila behooda ROFLROFLROFL pagal ROFLROFLROFL no u dont deserve it ROFL shes right give u a treat ROFLROFLROFL

yes i deserve it ok Angry ROFLROFLROFL i can get it i know it hes back on thursday im so giving him dhamkis ROFLROFLROFL how is she right Shocked i asked her to give me something she ignored it just kanjoos ROFLROFLROFL

behoodi ROFLROFLROFL

haila shes ur mother and my honewaliAngryAngry respect herROFL

i dont care shes so evil just like you ROFLROFLROFL she wants to ground me all the time ROFLROFLROFL
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

I want itCryCry its ur fault Angry

I wanan visit and find sum siggiesEmbarrassed u knw this is the first eng couple that im goin nuts abt ROFLROFLROFL i mean less then normal bt for eng couples i jst watch and move on ROFLROFLROFL i've watched so many shows, movies bt always jst forgot abt the couples in eng shows bt this one, aah me is loving them doin research on themEmbarrassed and i even found a website full of themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya u made me think i totally forgot yuvi had a side linkROFLROFLROFL and also gt slappped for that ROFLROFL Haaww now i found the perfect one Approve and u are doin emotional drama ROFLROFLROFL okay lemme use dia then Ermm

no is it gud Big smile

wen u watch the vm maybe u will get hyper ROFLROFLROFL i luv thats ong its made me extra hyper Silly ROFLROFL and now till i dnt make the vm i wnt rest in peace ROFLROFLROFL

I know it is ROFLROFL im not even gonna argue ROFLROFLROFL

Yeah i see ur going crazy ROFLROFLROFL umm really u find a website also behoodi ROFLROFLROFL i know wat u mean eng couples arent tht deep bt maybe this is if u say so Tongue

Sidelink Stern Smile it was nothing ROFLROFLROFL shes not perfect use dia i dont care u cant use tht chipkoo ROFLROFLROFL and i will do drama ROFLROFLROFL

the song is sad its by taylor swift bt i love it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yeah i wanna get hyper also ROFLROFLROFL i will i need time to drool ROFLROFLROFL

Gud gal ROFL

ya i found it ages ago ROFLROFLROFL but was goin thru it todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed umm i dunno deep, they are coz in s5 she has cancer and he marries her while she is in hospEmbarrassedCry and then she almost dies, u knw her breathing stopsCry and she had signed forms that they shudnt revive herConfused bt thankfully they do and she cums backEmbarrassedCryCry they have there down falls Stern Smile bt since i watched there s5 and s6 scenes im so in luv with them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even she loses her hairCryCry bt he still loves her Day Dreaming bt i havent watched the in between epis, so me catching up all seasons nicelyEmbarrassedLOL

stop ur drama ROFLROFLROFL okay dia is dne ROFL or that girl frm tequila nightsROFLROFLROFL

oooh i knw yeah i have heard it jst cnt rem the whole thing Stern Smile will listen again todayWink

take time me off to lunch ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Gud gal ROFL

ya i found it ages ago ROFLROFLROFL but was goin thru it todayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed umm i dunno deep, they are coz in s5 she has cancer and he marries her while she is in hospEmbarrassedCry and then she almost dies, u knw her breathing stopsCry and she had signed forms that they shudnt revive herConfused bt thankfully they do and she cums backEmbarrassedCryCry they have there down falls Stern Smile bt since i watched there s5 and s6 scenes im so in luv with them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even she loses her hairCryCry bt he still loves her Day Dreaming bt i havent watched the in between epis, so me catching up all seasons nicelyEmbarrassedLOL

stop ur drama ROFLROFLROFL okay dia is dne ROFL or that girl frm tequila nightsROFLROFLROFL

oooh i knw yeah i have heard it jst cnt rem the whole thing Stern Smile will listen again todayWink

dont call me a good girl ROFLROFLROFL

u know i didnt get half the stuff u said ROFLROFLROFL bt its good ur liking it ROFLROFLROFL bt i got the bit where u said he loves her even though she has  cancer and all awww Day Dreaming

oh yeah dia or anyone no chipkoo ROFLROFLROFL now i can stop my drama ROFLROFLROFL

listen its so dreamy Day Dreaming

finally go and eat ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
  Islu will be back after a shower ok Cool
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Gud gal ROFL

dont call me a good girl ROFLROFLROFL

u know i didnt get half the stuff u said ROFLROFLROFL bt its good ur liking it ROFLROFLROFL bt i got the bit where u said he loves her even though she has  cancer and all awww Day Dreaming

oh yeah dia or anyone no chipkoo ROFLROFLROFL now i can stop my drama ROFLROFLROFL

listen its so dreamy Day Dreaming

finally go and eat ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

S5 is season 5 ROFL yeah and she was bald and he kisses her forhead and tells her how pretty she isEmbarrassedCryCry

Now i have to use chipkoo Stern Smile

okay i will listen today ROFLROFL

Go to top