Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#136~*Sadka Kiya<3*~ (Page 121)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

oye you want me to stay here like whole dayROFLROFLROFL....you want me dead kya my mother has been irritating on my head what you doing all day on the compROFLROFLROFL...

i am telling you this spamming message is making me slowAngry

nahi i didnt say tht paghal ROFLROFLROFL haw have u been on all day Shocked bt u werent here ROFLROFLROFL nahi i dont want u dead paghal ROFLROFLROFL

were getting too many of them today AngryAngry arrgghhh im so annoyed ROFLROFL even coz i did work today i feel wierd ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

maybe someone will come and spam you never knowROFLROFLROFL...i hope he does than we can talk all dayROFLROFLROFL

who will come ROFLROFLROFL no one comes here even if they do they wont chat with islu ROFLROFLROFL and umm yeah we can bt yest me was so happy wen he promisedROFLROFLROFL if he doesnt im gonna be so depressed ROFLROFLROFL

you never know someone who will feel bad for isluuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFL...why depressed do emotional attyachar on himROFLROFLROFL

YuNa4ever

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged

oye you want me to stay here like whole dayROFLROFLROFL....you want me dead kya my mother has been irritating on my head what you doing all day on the compROFLROFLROFL...

i am telling you this spamming message is making me slowAngry

nahi i didnt say tht paghal ROFLROFLROFL haw have u been on all day Shocked bt u werent here ROFLROFLROFL nahi i dont want u dead paghal ROFLROFLROFL

were getting too many of them today AngryAngry arrgghhh im so annoyed ROFLROFL even coz i did work today i feel wierd ROFLROFLROFL

i was not here but i was all day busy na wiht hw a few days so she was like how many hw do you haveROFLROFLROFLROFL and 1 day she came nack form work and she was like your still sitting herevROFLROFLROFLROFL

i dont know what has happen to IFAngryAngryAngryAngry

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged

no i am not free i need to do some work for school well not HW but i have to put my project all together so me will be busy wiht thatSmileSmile...i do have a lot and thats why from saturday me will start studyign till the day i have my exams which is around 17th JanurayROFLROFLROFL

awww good luck with tht Tongue and i have done HW just need to study now ROFLROFLROFL mine end on the 20th of jan ROFLROFLROFL i cant wait for tht day ROFLROFLROFL

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

maybe someone will come and spam you never knowROFLROFLROFL...i hope he does than we can talk all dayROFLROFLROFL

who will come ROFLROFLROFL no one comes here even if they do they wont chat with islu ROFLROFLROFL and umm yeah we can bt yest me was so happy wen he promisedROFLROFLROFL if he doesnt im gonna be so depressed ROFLROFLROFL

you never know someone who will feel bad for isluuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFL...why depressed do emotional attyachar on himROFLROFLROFL

no one will i know this is not gonna move at all ROFLROFLROFL i bet wen nadz comes back we will be at 137 ROFLROFLROFL and ummm ill do tht bt not today he has to give me he cant do tht ROFLROFLROFL he has 3 phoes this is not fair ROFLROFLROFL

anjananazir

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

i was not here but i was all day busy na wiht hw a few days so she was like how many hw do you haveROFL and 1 day she came nack form work and she was like your still sitting herevROFL

i dont know what has happen to IFAngry

ROFLROFLROFL u know its so annoying wen u have work on the comp coz u have work and then u feel like coming here also ROFLROFL i work and keep stalking here ROFLROFLROFL haw u were on for tht long ROFLROFLROFL

IF is like this take it or leave it ROFLROFLROFL

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged

no i am not free i need to do some work for school well not HW but i have to put my project all together so me will be busy wiht thatSmileSmile...i do have a lot and thats why from saturday me will start studyign till the day i have my exams which is around 17th JanurayROFLROFLROFL

awww good luck with tht Tongue and i have done HW just need to study now ROFLROFLROFL mine end on the 20th of jan ROFLROFLROFL i cant wait for tht day ROFLROFLROFL

me neither i sooooooooo badly wanne do my examsROFLROFLROFL

YuNa4ever

Go to top