YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#136~*Sadka Kiya<3*~ - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
waise how is ur exam preperation going 🤣🤣🤣

spamming msgs 😡😡
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

yeah im so happy u came 😳 coz then i have to study i told islu yest im trying to be less active 🤣🤣🤣 and Tikka takki 🤣🤣🤣 btw i might get a BB soon not sure bt i shud 😳

I am soooooooooooo proud of you that you will focus on your study👏👏👏...me as well busy these days wiht my hw but i am done now😆😆...haila i hope you will get it soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by anjananazir

I am soooooooooooo proud of you that you will focus on your study👏👏👏...me as well busy these days wiht my hw but i am done now😆😆...haila i hope you will get it soon😳😳😳

🤣🤣🤣 i am trying didnt say im leaving this place 🤣🤣🤣 awwww i know ur busy 😆 and i was thinking this place is not gonna move coz nadz is leaving and me and u will be busy also 🤣🤣🤣 and haw me too i wish 😳  coz my dad promised me hes coming back today hope he gives 😛

u just post teeth and go 🤣🤣 waise u came last night na where did u dissapear after that 🤣🤣🤣

but i told you na me will stay for a while today🤣🤣🤣...yes i did came but i was sooooooooooooooo sleepy that i went to sleep🤣🤣🤣

spamming message😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

waise how is ur exam preperation going 🤣🤣🤣

spamming msgs 😡😡

havent started yet will start for saturday😳😳😳

🤣🤣🤣 i am trying didnt say im leaving this place 🤣🤣🤣 awwww i know ur busy 😆 and i was thinking this place is not gonna move coz nadz is leaving and me and u will be busy also 🤣🤣🤣 and haw me too i wish 😳  coz my dad promised me hes coming back today hope he gives 😛

maybe someone will come and spam you never know🤣🤣🤣...i hope he does than we can talk all day🤣🤣🤣

but i told you na me will stay for a while today🤣🤣🤣...yes i did came but i was sooooooooooooooo sleepy that i went to sleep🤣🤣🤣

spamming message😡

yeah u stay ill be here at night 🤣🤣🤣 and haw behoodi u shud have said bye to islu 🤣🤣🤣 waise i was up till late yest bt i didnt come here coz i was tired cudnt spam 🤣🤣🤣

and me is also getting them 😡😡😡

havent started yet will start for saturday😳😳😳

awwwww so u are like free till saturday kya 😆 i have started 🤔 u know once u start u realise its so much 🤣🤣🤣 tht happens with me 🤣🤣

maybe someone will come and spam you never know🤣🤣🤣...i hope he does than we can talk all day🤣🤣🤣

who will come 🤣🤣🤣 no one comes here even if they do they wont chat with islu 🤣🤣🤣 and umm yeah we can bt yest me was so happy wen he promised🤣🤣🤣 if he doesnt im gonna be so depressed 🤣🤣🤣

yeah u stay ill be here at night 🤣🤣🤣 and haw behoodi u shud have said bye to islu 🤣🤣🤣 waise i was up till late yest bt i didnt come here coz i was tired cudnt spam 🤣🤣🤣

and me is also getting them 😡😡😡

oye you want me to stay here like whole day🤣🤣🤣....you want me dead kya my mother has been irritating on my head what you doing all day on the comp🤣🤣🤣...

i am telling you this spamming message is making me slowAngryAngryAngryAngry