Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

And how can i forget the bit where it goes this love is difficult and she hugs him awwwwwwwieee πŸ˜ πŸ˜  OMG naina loved uv so damn much πŸ˜

She did😳😳 and he knew it😳😳

i luv how i made her look at him in the outskirts of town 🀣🀣 and then run and hug him 😳 behoodi 🀣🀣

waise u didnt say anything abt the garden scene and eyes closed😲😑🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

U know why this song suits them perfectly coz it shows how naina wanted him to do all tht remember wen she was in love wanting him to say I LOVE YOU πŸ˜ and this is why this vm rocks coz IT suits YuNa and thats why the end is so special coz romeo and juliet β˜ΊοΈ

i knw the song is like made for them πŸ€ͺ OMG i jst love them and this song on them πŸ€ͺ they are the the perfect Romeo and Juliet πŸ€ͺ
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

i luved that dance seq😳😳😳 i tried new things 🀣🀣 and sum sucked 🀣🀣🀣 coz i didnt watch tuts and jst done wat i thought ppl had dne to get those effects 🀣🀣 i need to find a tut for that 🀣🀣🀣

spam msg😑😑

i loved it too man they look so hot πŸ€ͺ they didnt suck shush ok πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£πŸ€£ bt it was so amazing πŸ˜ keep trying new stuff hun πŸ˜‰
YuNa4ever thumbnail

They are magical πŸ€ͺ specially in white😳😳😳

i kw everytime they are in white its so dreamy and fairy tale type like labon ko and their first date πŸ˜
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

HAILA 🀣🀣🀣 so much blushing 🀣🀣🀣 ok so thts the tarreefings fault 🀣🀣  Yeah tht part was so good man πŸ˜‰ I know im happy too u know now im gonna listen to some old songs and then make u listen  so u make 🀣🀣🀣

its ur fault see now u wanna make me listen to songs wen u have exams😲🀣🀣🀣 instead of studying u will keep watching🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

u liked it😲😲 i thought u wudnt 🀣🀣🀣 i was thinking get them married 🀣🀣 bt it looked wierd so i thought after the yes they shud hug 🀣🀣🀣

behoodi why wudnt i liked it i loved it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ haw paghal 🀣🀣🀣 and married yeah it would be wierd hugs are perfect πŸ˜³ coz they were even smiling which showed that they were together 🀣🀣🀣 i loved the nibbling the hug like everythinh 🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

behoodi 🀣🀣 i comment on YT also go check there and reply 🀣🀣🀣 

okay wait 🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

fine ill call u ghussi baby 🀣🀣🀣 or GB if im lazy 🀣🀣 

Oh thank god if u ate wat did u eat 🀣🀣🀣

wats wrong with ur office net now? πŸ˜•

lazy bum 🀣🀣🀣 u shud be LB 🀣🀣🀣

i ate burger 😎 🀣🀣

I dunno since i logged in to tvf its slow 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

She did😳😳 and he knew it😳😳

i luv how i made her look at him in the outskirts of town 🀣🀣 and then run and hug him 😳 behoodi 🀣🀣

waise u didnt say anything abt the garden scene and eyes closed🀣

I know i loved tht too was so perfect πŸ˜

Umm so u expect me to say everything 🀣🀣🀣 and wen i do u just go just say u like it all 🀣🀣🀣 i was about to bt then u came 🀣🀣 illl say it now i loved how u mixed those scenes the raj simmi and the garden πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  was so cute and dreamy πŸ˜
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

umm true 🀣🀣🀣 bt still na its ur fault u shud know i cant help it 🀣🀣🀣

umm its not 🀣🀣 i didnt knw

im watching it nw 😍