Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

ur hatred is increasing day by day i cant handle it πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

and umm i know even i wanna use ur yummy naughty one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ where do i fit it i love all my current ones πŸ˜­ just wait for now and use later πŸ˜‰

🀣u have to handle it

tell me abt it 🀣🀣🀣 i cnt get rid of the yummy and naughty and the nosey there like πŸ€ͺ i think i'll use them forever 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Haila behooda 🀣🀣🀣 pagal 🀣🀣🀣 no u dont deserve it 🀣 shes right give u a treat 🀣🀣🀣

yes i deserve it ok πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ i can get it i know it hes back on thursday im so giving him dhamkis 🀣🀣🀣 how is she right πŸ˜² i asked her to give me something she ignored it just kanjoos 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Oh gr8 πŸ˜ƒ i will do everything to distract u 🀣

kidding no ffs and vms that week 🀣🀣🀣 after u pass u get treatsπŸ˜†

Bt who will spam a😭 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£\

waise bhi wen do updates FFs πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and wats the treat a yuna update πŸ˜³ plz say yes 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Yeah i luv Freezocino 😎

yeah hopefully she will be k😳 i will call mum in fifteen mins and ask 🀣🀣

nah i had nescafe i love tht 🀣🀣🀣 haw call her waise did u have breakfast 🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

I had mcdonalds yest πŸ˜Ž

and umm im not tikki takki today 🀣🀣🀣 and behoodi find one maybe there is 🀣🀣🀣 u wannna spam there as well 🀣🀣🀣

See not all vm makers think before making a vm 🀣🀣🀣 and not all are amazing like u paghal 🀣🀣🀣

u didnt think of her πŸ˜• no dont think πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ kamini 🀣🀣🀣 do anything bt not sue 🀣🀣🀣plzz no i dont mind tht kamini 🀣🀣🀣 and have u heard the song tear drops on my guitar πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Oh ur making it πŸ€ͺ and yeah i know i need cofee so i can spam till 5am again 🀣🀣🀣

I want it😭😭 its ur fault 🀣🀣🀣😑

I wanan visit and find sum siggies😳 u knw this is the first eng couple that im goin nuts abt 🀣🀣🀣 i mean less then normal bt for eng couples i jst watch and move on 🀣🀣🀣 i've watched so many shows, movies bt always jst forgot abt the couples in eng shows bt this one, aah me is loving them doin research on them😳 and i even found a website full of them😳😳

ya u made me think i totally forgot yuvi had a side link🀣🀣🀣 and also gt slappped for that 🀣🀣 Haaww now i found the perfect one and u are doin emotional drama 🀣🀣🀣 okay lemme use dia then πŸ€”

no is it gud πŸ˜ƒ

wen u watch the vm maybe u will get hyper 🀣🀣🀣 i luv thats ong its made me extra hyper πŸ€ͺ 🀣🀣 and now till i dnt make the vm i wnt rest in peace 🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Main kaam nahi karti 🀣

yeah i jst had one before a few mins 🀣 bt not snickers crunchie πŸ€” it was okay also 🀣🀣🀣

even i dont HI5 🀣🀣🀣

oh i hate crunchie its so bad 🀣🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i love my behoodiness 🀣🀣🀣 and yeah im a devil πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i know right HI5 🀣🀣 u know even guys wise i like yuvi types coz they dont treat u like a princess 🀣🀣[=)))]

Devilish 🀣🀣🀣
they dnt over do it 🀣🀣🀣 bt i luved the labon ko πŸ€ͺ it looked like a prince and princess 😍
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🀣u have to handle it

tell me abt it 🀣🀣🀣 i cnt get rid of the yummy and naughty and the nosey there like πŸ€ͺ i think i'll use them forever 🀣🀣🀣

im trying my best to handle it 🀣🀣🀣

i know ive decided waise πŸ˜³ imm gonna keep changing from you and me to yummy naughty 🀣🀣🀣 coz u and me i wanted from ages and yummy naughty is so perfect so ill keep changing 🀣🀣🀣 you and me is so cute πŸ˜ and i cant remove aisa pehli baar hua hai coz i love tht siggy β˜ΊοΈ and also the youll be my only πŸ˜
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

nah i had nescafe i love tht 🀣🀣🀣 haw call her waise did u have breakfast 🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 i luv the ice one no milkπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi i never have BF🀒 i cnt eat early morning🀣🀣 i can at abt 10am bt no time 🀣🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Bt who will spam a😭 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£\

waise bhi wen do updates FFs πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ and wats the treat a yuna update πŸ˜³ plz say yes 🀣🀣🀣

i will 🀣 wen im back πŸ€”

Yeah a yuna update 🀣